Ally Code: Read

333-955-795 If any of you want to friend request me My name is Inyak Solomon and well as you just saw my ally code... So IK I’m not the best but I am around 1 million GP and I don’t spend any money so I’m not cheater. And if you guys have any suggestions on character KITs you want me to make plz put in my other Discussion about Any Suggestion.

Thank you

Don’t forget to check out my other discussions, like (MAX REBO-KIT)

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    I'm completely legal to play except for that one time I was a cheater
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    **** those cheaters, they paid 9m$ solely last month to ea to buy some cheats, they keep buying those cheats, it's killing the game!
  • No_Try wrote: »
    **** those cheaters, they paid 9m$ solely last month to ea to buy some cheats, they keep buying those cheats, it's killing the game!

So true and, that’s why I was thinking that EA should put a limit on how many packs you can buy a month. Or how many crystals.

So true and, that’s why I was thinking that EA should put a limit on how many packs you can buy a month. Or how many crystals.

I think there are some limits to in game purchases, I know ITunes won’t let anyone go past $10,000 a month

Sure.....and you gonna tell CG that they deserve paycuts too because now their money revenue has to be limited lol.

Just a heads up, anyone that spends money on the game is not cheating, it's actually paying another source of money to help fund the game overall. It's not up to you how to dictate how much a person can spend on a game.

Also there are other areas on the forums for ally codes
  • I was going to offer my 4.75M GP ally code, but I sometimes buy crystals - wouldn’t want you to fraternise with a cheater.
  • Good thinking Don’t need cheaters
This discussion has been closed.