Best Cantina Battles Shards?

We all know that the Cantina Battles shipments can give shards for some pretty interesting characters. Normally, I would be saying DAKA but I already have her. So, what should I get? Should I try to upgrade Daka or get a different character? I also have Boba already but I'm not very fond of him so I don't want to upgrade him too badly. Anyway, suggestion? Sitting on 800 of the little orange things right now just waiting to be spent.

Replies

• Options
    Max Daka or acquire Ahsoka if you have 2-3 jedi/nightsisters to use with her leader ability.
  • Options
    After i got Daka i switched to Poe
  • Options
    Poe and Boba are both very viable choices after Daka... it kinda depends on your team needs
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Fives has a buttload of hp and could be cool in an assist team with Phasma
  • Options
    I have no idea. I just want to collect Boba for the cool and collection factors, but my Old Daka is already halfway to 6 star. :'( Too many good characters in the shop to easily decide.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    You should keep going with Daka until she's 7 stars. Luckily most players aren't reading this forum, which will give you an edge.
  • Options
    That's definitely a good plan, I just hate having to reconcile my love for collecting with the reality that promoting is one of the best ways to continue progressing in the campaign. I just wish her basic attack animation wasn't so long, especially when the game slows down randomly. Looks cool the first couple of times, but I just want it to end so I can get the darn stun roll outcome. :#
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    Continuing to farm JC, Lumi, and Daka will help you complete GW even when you're fighting a bunch of maxxed teams.
  • Options
    I already fed the consular to my pet rancor. :'(
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    You Need a strong Daka to progress in Dark Side PvE.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Daka then poe, then whoever you want. Not unlocking these two will lead to regret.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    It's all about boba, pretty darn good
  • Options
    I focused on Daka too. Having Dooku and Daka adds a lot of incertainty and mischief to enemy. Chained effect can be destroyed, healers delayed one turn, nuclear AoEs delayed long enough (Old Ben). That taunter got delayed 1 turn?

Daka heal comes in handy, and her damage while low grade is not really bad and a good addition. Her revive I see as a free bonus that I seldom use and has proven a little use so far.
  • Options
    I've been working on Asohka 5* . Should I switch to Daka?
  • Options
    I've been working on Daka simply because most people recommend you get her. I've finally nearly unlocked her so I'll be able to see what all the fuss is about :)
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    Well, once unlocked she wont amaze you. However, the darkside missions take a steep climb in difficulty, and without her, youll be spendibg more time ranting on these forums about how hard dark is then you will be farming.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    I would do daka like most are saying.

I went with boba first and kept going with him till I got him to 7*. Boba is great don't get me wrong, but I can't progress in ds hard 6 now because I don't have the heals to withstand all the AoEs in the campaign.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Borrow daka :)
  • Options
    I just borrow daka as I don't need her yet in arena or GW but she is very much needed in DS missions. I'm personally working on Ahsoka 6* in cantina shipments while still farming JC in the battles.
  • Options
    i just borrow a daka for the ds missions. i have a talia and then a bunch of aoe damagers, havent had a problem yet through 5-b hard
  • Options
    Her heal sucks anyway. The best thing about her is that stun. It's very very nice in both PVP and PVE.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    am im the only one farm Finn ? But im trying to get my Boba aswell.
  • Options
    Old Daka ist the key char here, after her it depends on your team and synergies. Good for example are 555, Bobba and Phasma.