How much gear?

How much should I gear up this team. I would like to not put anymore gear into Phasma. The 2 that I would be ok pushing pretty far are KRU and FOTP since they both have ships. I am not planning on using any zetas.rd2ex5mi20f3.jpeg

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Uh, OG Kylo and Phasma have an amazing ship.

Definitely won't regret investing in FO for TB/TW/GA. They're fantastic on defence. They earn you BB8 too (Zeta not required).

A Zeta on KRU lead will transform them for all of the above, though.
  • Please try to build First Order Executioner, she's a beast and one of the main toons in FO squad that is built on core of ZKru, FOO, and of course FOX. Those 3 toons will carry you a long way. FOX is one of the heaviest hitters in this game and she being a part of crew mentioned above, can make a big damage in raids and all
  • Yeah what Vendi said. And also that FO Stormtrooper, don't forget him,
    one of the toons I plan to do. FO can be a very good team, easy gear, lots of uses
  • ...also the team that allows you to solo The HPit, btw
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    FO ships are supremely underrated. Kill HT with ease.
  • Please try to build First Order Executioner, she's a beast and one of the main toons in FO squad that is built on core of ZKru, FOO, and of course FOX. Those 3 toons will carry you a long way. FOX is one of the heaviest hitters in this game and she being a part of crew mentioned above, can make a big damage in raids and all

I would like to farm FOX and FOST but I’m trying to farm them as quickly as possible with as little gear as possible so that I can farm and gear for the next C3PO event.
  • ToLive
    105 posts Member
    KRU in 11 tier with zeta can solo this event on 7 star
  • I did 7* with g8 on kru, pilot, and OGKylo, g7 on phasma, and g6 on officer, but that was with a good bit of luck. kru and OGKylo's stuns make it possible with undergearing, but I'd say g8 across the board is a good place to be
  • Just zeta Kylo Unmasked, and get mods with good speed on (at least +8 on each mod aside from the +30 on the arrows), G7-8 is quite enough for the team, unless you plan to use them for GA in future.
  • I had this today, ojkoolos6m3p.png
    which was just easy to 5*. Only KRU needed for this.
  • Schwartzring
    1402 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    I'm curious what sort of gear is needed for 7* BB-8?

I have KyloU & FOTP up to G8+ so far for DS Fleet, but the rest of my FO I only started on recently in an attempt to try for an early 5*.

I won't get 7* till next go around in the fall, but wondering how far I need to push them with gear.

Current Team:
    r8zi3psl118f.png

• Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    G8 with kru lead zeta is more than enough if you're mods are decent
  • Got the 5* BB8 today with a slightly better team than originally posted.

FOX was up at 6* and FOO was up to L61 w/ G7 but otherwise fairly close to above & it was very trivial.
    FOO came close to death when they chain attacked him after taunt had faded from Kylo but other than that, super easy. We'll see what 7* brings in Oct when I've star'd them all up.

That said I was surprised when the T1-T3 mobs were able to stun Kylo & the gang while being way lower level.
  • Just a quick update.

90 Days later got 7* BB-8 super easy with the team below & then cleared both Tiers of the Mythic event with them today.

idgyxpuoeyio.png