Agree or Disagree; when selling a sliced mod, mod slicing materials should be [partially] refunded.

I say agree.

Agree or Disagree; when selling a sliced mod, mod slicing materials should be [partially] refunded. 50 votes

Agree
30%
StarSonCaptainRexRottweiler666LozstaJay_1997_CKyJoe_CoolWarGuy101DrazharAleSahnDroh_1979StrojařCrackling_DoomXxDougyDougyxXDinotank46Othorion20cmulcahy 15 votes
Disagree
70%
Mephisto_styleCCyrilSleefZAPUltraBulldog1205No_TryRandomSithLordKalanojhbuchholzStavAntiFunnCarSickShoeRavenclawsToxicFishUdalCuainDieterSalatious_ScrumUnbelieverInMEDuneFlint 35 votes
Undecided
0%

Replies

• Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Disagree
    I would love the poor rng in this game to be refundable, but it isn't. That's basically what you're asking.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Disagree
    Not sure why you're selling so many sliced mods that it should matter
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Yes for sure.
    I also have a stack of losing lottery tickets, please refund me their cost too.
  • Agree
    I would love if they did but chances are they will never be refunded
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Disagree
    No.

If you're holding on to so many mods that you have to sell off ones you invested slicing mats in, you are probably sitting on at least 100 mods you could sell right now and never miss.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Disagree
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Who said I'm selling a lot of mods? Where did anyone mention that?

Because if you're not selling a sizable amount of sliced mods then why does it matter if you get a refund or not?
  • Disagree
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

Because if you're not selling a sizable amount of sliced mods then why does it matter if you get a refund or not?
    Because I'm not the only one playing this game? And I've thought of an idea that others could benefit from?

Which is why I made this thread. Community feedback. It's literally that simple. I dunno why so many people on this forum tend to overcomplicate things and make baseless accusations. It's baffling.

Ok. Does anyone sell enough sliced mods to really make this useful? I don't. I'd rather they skip this change and focus on other things.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Disagree.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Disagree
    TVF wrote: »
    Disagree.

Don't be lazy...

5jsijy4w99jr.png
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Look, I don't have the time for SWGOH jury duty, ok?
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Sliced basically means any mod above grey. So if you get a golden mod from an event and sell it should slicing mats be refunded from this too?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Disagree

I said I don't know why you'd sell so many it would matter. If you're not selling that many, I fail to see the point of wasting time with this poll.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Disagree

Because I'm not the only one playing this game? And I've thought of an idea that others could benefit from?

Which is why I made this thread. Community feedback. It's literally that simple. I dunno why so many people on this forum tend to overcomplicate things and make baseless accusations. It's baffling.

"Community feedback", you literally asked for it, and got it.

You created the poll, and I voted with my opinion, which btw has been shared in other comments here as well.

Then you called out my comment, so I defended it.

Now you are being unneccesarily rude, just because I took the time to do exactly what you asked by giving feedback, just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Next time you make a poll, just make the only option the one you agree with.
  • Disagree

"Community feedback", you literally asked for it, and got it.

You created the poll, and I voted with my opinion, which btw has been shared in other comments here as well.

Then you called out my comment, so I defended it.

Now you are being unneccesarily rude, just because I took the time to do exactly what you asked by giving feedback, just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Next time you make a poll, just make the only option the one you agree with.
    Why are you still (willingly) spending your time on a "waste of time" poll?

You're really reading a lot into some of the comments. He merely stated that if nobody is selling sliced mods then the poll is a waste of time. He didn't flat out call the poll a waste of time.

And for that matter, you haven't really provided an answer to who you're talking about when you claim "I've thought of an idea that others could benefit from". You've defend yourself from a perceived "baseless accusation" by implying you don't sell many sliced mods. You have feedback from several people in this thread that they're not sure who benefits from this.

So with no evidence that anyone benefits from this it is starting to seem like a waste of time. But at least now you know: it's not a good idea.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member

Lol so you create a poll saying you want “community feedback” but argue with anyone who’s opinion doesn’t match yours and tell them to “see themselves out and not comment”.

Good form!
  • Lozsta
    195 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Agree
    I say yes and not only partially but fully refunded!
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Lozsta wrote: »
    I say yes and not only partially but fully refunded!

Don't forget a 7* Negotiator.
  • Disagree
    Did you get the unsliced mod pay for the sliced mod you sold? If so yes if not no.