Crystals compensation for ship energy

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, Developer Announcement about loss of ship energy for some players invited us to sign in to give feedback. It also suggested the 150 crystals be used for two refreshes necessary to restore incremental deposits of ship energy after taking some accounts to negative numbers.
First, I cannot tell whether my accounts were affected, I have two, the drops were 75 minutes ago and I didn’t know what the crystals were about before playing routinely to farm faves. Second, it takes 100 crystLs to refresh ship energy. 150 doesn’t give enough for the fix you suggest. If the affected party is seriously farming in prep for Drevan event, as I am, refreshes may cost 200 each because the regular refreshes were already used. If this is a sincere attempt on Developers’ part, either identify the affected parties for a 400 Crystal drop or give everyone who may have been affected 300 crystals.

My feedback on today’s update, noting that all drop rate on currently needed shards and gear are at or below 10% while a warehouse filling load of meh is boosting the overall drop rate stats, foolingno one.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Second, it takes 100 crystLs to refresh ship energy. 150 doesn’t give enough for the fix you suggest.

Part of the change in today's update was to reduce fleet refresh costs to be the same as regular LS/DS energy.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    It gives you two refreshes. More than enough to dig you out of the negative hole they put you in with their update.

Or like it says, wait up to 14 hrs to climb back positive naturally, and use the crystals elsewhere.
  • DaarthBrewer
    1959 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It gives you two refreshes. More than enough to dig you out of the negative hole they put you in with their update.

Or like it says, wait up to 14 hrs to climb back positive naturally, and use the crystals elsewhere.
    Wait, refresh got changed to 50 xtals I thought, so for refreshes 150 / 50 = 3, or is there some new school maths I don't know about? They have also said not to spend refreshes on ship energy at 6:10ish PM, the longer they take to fix this the less relevant those 150 xtals are.
    I'm curious if any of you have refreshed, did it fix the issue?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    They said in their post that using the crystals to refresh would fix the problem faster than just waiting for energy to regenerate on its own.

And my mistake: it is 3 refreshes, I was thinking node refresh doubling cost.