When is Star Forge Showdown Returning?

Replies

• Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    Woo hoo... No Malak event so I compete against peeps with Malak.... but.... there's a new team that gets reworked (Geos), that I don't have the new toon for (Brood Alpha that I'm farming but haven't unlocked yet), as I've prepped the teams the team for Malak event, been using crystals to buy the new paywall gear, and worked on my Separatists for Geo TB & Padme.... but I should focussed on Geos, as they're now, even at low gear, a new meta team on defence for TW and GAC.... why as they're just insects with guns??.... nobody knows!
    So back to my first point.... its bin 3 months, bring back Malak and let at least some of us catch up!!!
  • Gavsta wrote: »
    Woo hoo... No Malak event so I compete against peeps with Malak.... but.... there's a new team that gets reworked (Geos), that I don't have the new toon for (Brood Alpha that I'm farming but haven't unlocked yet), as I've prepped the teams the team for Malak event, been using crystals to buy the new paywall gear, and worked on my Separatists for Geo TB & Padme.... but I should focussed on Geos, as they're now, even at low gear, a new meta team on defence for TW and GAC.... why as they're just insects with guns??.... nobody knows!
    So back to my first point.... its bin 3 months, bring back Malak and let at least some of us catch up!!!

Yeah w8ing for Malak kinda hold me back :D If they told me hey man Malak come in 3 months i dont care but checking everyday if its finaly here is annoying
  • Gavsta wrote: »

Yeah w8ing for Malak kinda hold me back :D If they told me hey man Malak come in 3 months i dont care but checking everyday if its finaly here is annoying

Yeah I am driving myself crazy checking every day. It sucks so much how they are handling this.
  • Chill, they just dont care at all for non spender. Just wait and be smashed by the whales like the useless player you are :(
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Its pathetic this event hasnt come back already. Further proving how inept CG is.

I'd like to hear how this makes them "inept."

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Its pathetic this event hasnt come back already. Further proving how inept CG is.

They are inept at making that poster happy, duh.
  • TVF wrote: »

It's been 3 months- even as a player without Malak, it's completely reasonable. If you haven't learned how to work around the game without malak, you're the inept one.
    And remember, once you get malak, so does everyone else. This means:
    1. Most of your opponents in GA and arena will have Malak so it's not going to help you.
    2. They'll be a new meta character for you to be irritated that you don't have- so it's not going to help you.
  • Dnoff423
    403 posts Member
    es5icf75yj6f.gif
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    I just want Malak to hurry up and arrive...so they can unleash JarJar and everybody's heads can explode when he overpowers all the current toons.
  • Stokat
    823 posts Member
    Being patient and focused are really really not qualities I possess in this game. I was hoping Malak would return within the same time frame as he did after the first DR event, but now since he didn't I got bored of hoarding gear so I spent half of it on sep droids (and a bit on bugs). I have a feeling that my Guild Event Currency stash is about to be severely diminished soon too :#
  • DocDoom wrote: »
    I just want Malak to hurry up and arrive...so they can unleash JarJar and everybody's heads can explode when he overpowers all the current toons.

Don't know if this game broke me but I desperately want JarJar to be the next meta!!
  • WHERE IS HE?!?!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    WHERE IS HE?!?!

Sorry you just added 3 more days. :p

It's been 3 months- even as a player without Malak, it's completely reasonable. If you haven't learned how to work around the game without malak, you're the inept one.
    1. Most of your opponents in GA and arena will have Malak so it's not going to help you.
    2. They'll be a new meta character for you to be irritated that you don't have- so it's not going to help you.

Tell me what should I put in platoons instead Malak? :D Thoughts and prayers? :D If you are in top tier guild you need everything
    WHERE IS HE?!?!

WHERE IS HE??? :D
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    WHERE IS HE?!?!

WHERE IS HE??? :D

8e9.gif
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Feels bad the only point in malak at this point is for a placement filler in Geo. Used to be excited, now I'm just waiting for the fall meta to make him useless.
  • What’s your best guess on when the event is returning?

Original cadence was 90 days, literally this past weekend. That would've been right in line with the events it was before/after during the original launch. You're no longer looking at 90 days, now we have to assume the 120 day cadence. This would be.... around 8/16
  • Did someone predict August on a Tuesday?

Tell me what should I put in platoons instead Malak? :D Thoughts and prayers? :D If you are in top tier guild you need everything

Meh, platoons really aren't helping much.

Did you get 100 likes on FB? I'm sure it will help get you somewhere.

Literally the most non sequitur thing I've read in months. I have absolutely no idea what your blathering about.

Literally the most non sequitur thing I've read in months. I have absolutely no idea what your blathering about.

It's a joke about stuff that circulates on FB about getting so many likes or shares and X event happens.

It's a joke about stuff that circulates on FB about getting so many likes or shares and X event happens.

Sooooo lets get 100 likes on FB for Malak!!!! :D
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    No. No, you don't need everything. You want everything. Those are not the same thing.

In any guild, regardless of size, you plan platoons around what you have, then place them as best you can, and perform as best you can, whether you can fill as many platoons as you like or not. No matter how powerful your guild, you are not a special case where Malak becomes a need to participate in Geonosis TB.
    Still not a he.
  • Friday
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    NotoBoil wrote: »
    Friday

Sadly this is no longer possible #neverforgettheknobs
  • Has anybody got a clue on when Malak is coming back?

Nope... ok just making sure...
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Has anybody got a clue on when Malak is coming back?

Nope... ok just making sure...
    Many clues.

Rest of the month's booked. Don't expect him back before August 2nd.
    Still not a he.
This discussion has been closed.