A thank you to CG!

Oosu
6 posts Member
edited July 2019
I know a lot of you will disagree with me on this. I am extremely excited that they are holding off on Malak's return. It has allowed me to build up my Old Republic. I am now able to get Malak without spending any money! A penny saved is a penny earned!

CG is not as money hungry as you all think. If they were they would have released Malak with the first Geo battle.

Once again. Thank you, CG for looking out for the little guy!

Replies

• Boros
    507 posts Member
    Oosu wrote: »
    I know a lot of you will disagree with me on this. I am extremely excited that they are holding off on Malak's return. It has allowed me to build up my Old Republic. I am now able to get Malak without spending any money! A penny saved is a penny earned!

CG is not as money hungry as you all think. If they were they would have released Malak with the first Geo battle.

lol CG isnt money hungry! That is the funniest thing I have heard in my life
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    OP has a point tho
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Oosu
    6 posts Member
    Boros wrote: »
    Oosu wrote: »

lol CG isnt money hungry! That is the funniest thing I have heard in my life

Well to me it looks like they are giving their players a little breathing room. I find it actually refreshing.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    OP has a point tho

This has been discussed in other places. They are "holding off" to insure that in the future when they release the next "ridculuber OP" kit, people will fall all over themselves diving for their credit card so they don't have to wait 6 months to be mismatched in GAC. This isn't "nice" - it's simple market manipulation.

If they would have released Malak with the first Geo TB (As some suspected), people would have been ready, had him for platoons and had him for this GAC. They made sure that didn't happen - in effect, entitling those that already got him a longer advantage time in arena, GAC and TB.

The OP simply should have said "Thank you master, may I have another?"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*