Assume everyone will betray you...

Prev1
VonZant
3843 posts Member
... and you will never be disappointed. - Tobias Beckett.

Ok. I'm betrayed. We (and thats the Royal We) need this guy.

Beckett WAS around for The Clone Wars era because we know he killed a certain someone. And its been a while since we had a marquee and a random one thrown in would be swell and he has the cool pistol-twirly-thingy and a trenchcoat! And my scoundrels need a little spice.

What say you, CG?

o0quhkk1cm9s.gif

Replies

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    YES PLEASE
  • One might say he is a
    *puts on sunglasses*
    Natural born killer

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    +1, just dont forget to add Hondo!
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    When they add Beckett they should add Val and Rio too.
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Beckett is alright, but if LS gets a character how about the DS get Mud Trooper?
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    HK22 wrote: »
    Beckett is alright, but if LS gets a character how about the DS get Mud Trooper?

Mudtrooper would be cool, for sure

But still... BECKETT
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    VZ I've always assumed you would betray me. It's not a question of if, it's a question of when.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    VZ I've always assumed you would betray me. It's not a question of if, it's a question of when.

Oh I most certainly will!

But only if they dont release Beckett.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    This game can't have enough scoundrels (seriously, I'm a fan)
  • CG PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • I still don’t get why he wasn’t added with the Prepared characters.
  • Perhaps CG wasn't prepared..
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I still don’t get why he wasn’t added with the Prepared characters.

Everything they did with the Solo movie here was underwhelming. I was very disappointed there wasn’t more.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I still don’t get why he wasn’t added with the Prepared characters.

I can only assume that they were planning to add He Rio and Val together and give them a ship, and then they didnt because the movie or the toons weren't a huge success. Which is too bad because both are really good.

And when the team was released, Vandor had a bug that was pretty crippling to his what-we-now-know-to-be-awesome zeta and by the time it was fixed, the videos we're already out, etc. Was also in the middle of the marquee glut and I think people were burned out.

So, now we are in a marquee drought, its the perfect time!
  • Stokat
    823 posts Member
    Would be nice to have him for sure! Preferably as a tank.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I dont normally post kits but I'm bored. Partial off the top of my head kit for a defensive lead. Would not be arena viable but good on GA defense, which I think people would pay for.

Leader: Putting Together a Crew
    All scoundrel allies gain 2 speed, 5 defense and 2% crit chance for each scoundrel and smuggler ally. All scoundrel allies start the battle prepared. When a Scoundrel takes damage, they gain offense up for 1 turn.

Unique: In This Life Forever
    When a Scoundrel attacker or support takes damage, they gain evasion up for 1 turn. When a Scoundrel tank loses taunt, they gain marked for 1 turn. Marked cannot be prevented.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I see what you did here. You made a kit thread, which you know I don't read, but hid it in a non-kit thread. I'm on to you.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Well, as long as we're doing this I'll go ahead and complete it:

Basic: Assume Everyone Will Betray You...

Deal Physical damage to the target and gain Defense Up for 2 turns. If Tobias Beckett is Prepared, all Prepared allies gain Foresight.

Special: Precision Job

Deal Special damage to the target and inflict Speed Down and Evasion Down for 2 turns.

Prepared: Inflict additional damage equal to 20% of the target's Max Health, and grant all Scoundrel allies Critical Chance Up for 1 turn. Then, Beckett is no longer Prepared.

Leader: Putting Together a Crew

All scoundrel allies gain 2 Speed, 5 Defense and 2% Crit Chance for each Scoundrel and each Smuggler ally. All Scoundrel allies start the battle prepared. When a Scoundrel ally takes damage, they gain Offense Up for 1 turn.

Unique 1: In This Life Forever

When a Scoundrel attacker or support takes damage, they gain Evasion Up for 1 turn. When a Scoundrel tank loses taunt, they gain Marked for 1 turn. Marked cannot be prevented.

ZETA: Marked allies take 25% less damage and gain 15% Evasion.

Unique 2: ...And You'll Never Be Disappointed

When a Scoundrel ally becomes Prepared while Beckett is not, he has a 50% chance to remove Prepared from that ally and become Prepared instead. When Beckett takes damage while Prepared, negate damage from the attack, remove 5% protection from all Scoundrel allies and deal damage equal to the protection removed to his attacker, then Beckett is no longer Prepared.

ZETA: When Tobias Beckett becomes Prepared, he gains 35% Turn Meter.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I refuse to acknowledge these kits. I'm not even aware you all are making them.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I don’t understand the Beckett Hype train

He was an ok character in the movies
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Oh if only there was a discord I could boot you from for saying things like this.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    That movie was a star wars sized flop and that is why they havent added any more characters. It's also why there wont be a sequel to a movie that ended with a clear desire to have a sequel.

If 1000 people went and saw the movie 10000 more times then maybe it would have gotten more love.

That being said, I thought the movie was fine. Pointless, as it did nothing to enhance my opinion on either Han or Chewie, but fine.

Edit:
    They only character worth adding at this point is Maul, but that would really fall more under a clone wars related drop than a Solo related drop.
  • Stokat
    823 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Oh if only there was a discord I could boot you from for saying things like this.

Aha spoiler alert: there is! (And yeah I know you know)
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Ya a new scoundrel would be cool, there’s already a lot of options. And good point vonzant about the vandor zeta , didn’t realize that it was bugged originally, what was happening ? Make sense as to why the team is underestimated and under utilized now.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Stick wrote: »
    Ya a new scoundrel would be cool, there’s already a lot of options. And good point vonzant about the vandor zeta , didn’t realize that it was bugged originally, what was happening ? Make sense as to why the team is underestimated and under utilized now.

Basically he was getting prepared about 20% as often as he should. Which nerfed his rez.

To be fair they fixed it pretty quick after I reported it, but the videos were already out deeming them unworthy.
  • Ultra wrote: »

That could be applied to lots of people in the movies. Some people like characters you might not. thats just how it goes.
  • Yes please, and Hondo as well. I’d also like fn2199 or any riot control trooper lol
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    ... and you will never be disappointed. - Tobias Beckett.

Ok. I'm betrayed. We (and thats the Royal We) need this guy.

Beckett WAS around for The Clone Wars era because we know he killed a certain someone. And its been a while since we had a marquee and a random one thrown in would be swell and he has the cool pistol-twirly-thingy and a trenchcoat! And my scoundrels need a little spice.

What say you, CG?

o0quhkk1cm9s.gif

no...

I fast farmed solo toons dropped zetas anxiously awaiting this toon..... bwhhahaha the scoundrel advantage that never happend...

now you all want it cause a year later everyone has them....nooo

Only I can have him and only when majority of game does not....

bwhhahahhahahhahhahah
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    That movie was a star wars sized flop and that is why they havent added any more characters..

It flopped because of other factors...none of which have to do whether it was a good movie or not... and it was a GREAT movie.

We live in an age where a movie can flop because internet turds make everyone think it's a bad movie when they have not even seen it....

ridiculous