No malak event please

kieltrx
129 posts Member
There is already too many of them around and they make a certain team too op.
Anyways, CG, there is no point of malak event returning as every1 is ready so no income for you on this guy. Just let it be one-time, whale-exclusive thing.
I would appreciate a dev post saying "no more malak people", so all those malek and malik whiners would finally stop trashing forum, thank you.

Replies

• TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Have you looked at platoons?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • kieltrx
    129 posts Member
    Not throwing malaks in every platoon is the part of geotb strategy.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Just need a Kraken Jedi Luke exclusive to stop your whining whale rhetoric.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    kieltrx wrote: »

If Malak wasn't coming back they would not have put so many in platoons. Regardless of whatever you happen to think the strategy is.
  • kieltrx
    129 posts Member
    Gair wrote: »
    Just need a Kraken Jedi Luke exclusive to stop your whining whale rhetoric.

I'm no whale, f2p and no malak in my collection if that's what you adress.
    TVF wrote: »

If Malak wasn't coming back they would not have put so many in platoons. Regardless of whatever you happen to think the strategy is.

And you happen to think you know the intents of devs.. what if malak isn't coming back and platoon requirements are set like this for the depth of strategy and resource management in geotb? To make players abandon their hero for the greater good? Or to force players to leave malaks in platoons so they don't win the encounters easily?
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    And you happen to think you know the intents of devs.. what if malak isn't coming back and platoon requirements are set like this for the depth of strategy and resource management in geotb? To make players abandon their hero for the greater good? Or to force players to leave malaks in platoons so they don't win the encounters easily?

I'm going to bookmark this for later when it will have aged poorly.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    A few months down the line: "got malak? got a million gp? np, come over!" recruitment posts.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Sounds like somebody is not ready for him.
  • kieltrx
    129 posts Member
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

You got me here man. I'm not ready, just like two, three, four weeks ago when the event 'should' have returned. And I will not be ready any time soon even though I could. Choices. I'm just fed up with all that whining.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member

I'm just fed up with all that whining.

This is a bad forum for you then. 3/4 of the discussions is whining. I find it semi amusing myself.
  • kieltrx wrote: »

You got me here man. I'm not ready, just like two, three, four weeks ago when the event 'should' have returned. And I will not be ready any time soon even though I could. Choices. I'm just fed up with all that whining.

He'll eventually come back and there will be money made. I stil see whales on newer shards buying jkr and darth revan so how is malak going to be different?

And how is your posting to have them not bring him because you're not ready any better than those that want him to return because they are ready?

Both sound the same to me.

For the record I am ready for malak on my main but nowhere close on my alt. So there are ups and downs to him coming sooner. But he will eventually come back and no amount of whinning will change it to sooner or later.
  • kieltrx
    129 posts Member

He'll eventually come back and there will be money made. I stil see whales on newer shards buying jkr and darth revan so how is malak going to be different?

And how is your posting to have them not bring him because you're not ready any better than those that want him to return because they are ready?

Dude I literally wrote it's not because I'm not ready.
    My posting is also whining yes, but whining against this community's 'mommy I want a lollipop'-like malak-return whining threads. Unless it's a russian bot spamming those threads to annoy people.
    Anyways if they can make hunderts of whining threads then I can too 👍
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Anyways, CG, there is no point of malak event returning as every1 is ready so no income for you on this guy.

Heh. You seriously underestimate the ways CG could still milk this cow.

Example: Event comes back, but suddenly it's required to have your toons at G13 to participate.

I'd actually enjoy that happening, just to watch everyone's heads explode.
  • kieltrx
    129 posts Member
    Nice, that's evil and I like it 👍
  • Naver666
    292 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    They want people to throw their saved up gear and mats on geoTB-teams, so when they finally bring him back they make a nice revenue from people buying him to g11 ( or even g13 if they saved up enough GET to insta 7* him
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

I'm just fed up with all that whining.

This is a bad forum for you then. 3/4 of the discussions is whining. I find it semi amusing myself.

And most of the other 1/4 is people whining about the whiners.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*