Game freezes

SiameeseLickster
23 posts Member
edited July 2019
I'm so sick of the game freezing during pvp. I have lost rounds of GA/championship and get lesser squad and fleet arena rewards because of it. It also happens in tw and tb. I have written EA and their response only thanked me for my email. Offered no solution. It happens at least twice a day. Have tried reinstalling game with no luck. It is so frustrating. When it happens, i feel like quiting this game. I have written into bugs and have written other posts in other sections a while ago but get no solution. I'm getting desperate. Any body have a solution?

Replies

• Nope, lost a GAC because of it today. EA just happily writes back that they reported it as a bug, and can't give recompensation. The only advice they give is to go to the forums,...so here I am.

THIS IS NOT A BUG CG..EA

If it influences your game for weeks, then it's not a bug. If a bug happens during a combat, you should have the options to REDO it. The bug is that the game freezes... BUT..it's your programming that doesn't allow us to redo the combat.
  • DadKev
    314 posts Member
    You have an old phone. Not cgs fault.
  • JimmyD
    22 posts Member
    I had a connection loss during GAC today as well..it certainly felt like a handicap as it registered the battle, negated the team but never made it to open the battle. Dreaded Restart error message.

Is there not a way in code to add a rule to recognise that if a battle starts but no damage results from player selected option then this is likely a false battle start or crash event?

So all grey out options following would for that last team select is null and thus available to reselect?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>