Too many crash

The game in TB Geonosis many times go in crash

Replies

• i cover two accounts most days, there has not been a single day since the GA updates that i have NOT seen crashes/screen freezes. several in my alliance have been posting here in forums, the posts get moved and supposedly looked into, but to my experience they are then ignored.

this is happening on my tablet, on my 6 month old phone and on both my PC and laptop running bluestacks. it happens on several different internet connections as well.

it can be a flat out game crash (happened only twice) it can be where all your buttons disappear and the battle stops ( doesn't freeze exactly, you can see say the ships or toons and background reacting) or everything just stops responding (the game/battle timer still counts down but you cannot abandon/excape/leave fight in any way and when timer hits zeros nothing happens.... the only way out is to force game close via android command,which loses any score, any team use in an event and costs a battle in any raid/ga/TB/TW
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I've had one crash the entirety of TW/TB/GA.

OK two.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

OK two.

i am happy for you only having two crashes. these posts keep getting moved to EA's Answer HQ page where they are left to die. perhaps that's why some people aren't giving this credence. trust me, when you start losing out rewards regularly ( i lost my top GA squad and eventually lost the entire battle twice this week alone) as well as our guild lost a star because my team got bugged when we were 20k points from next star... well if this crap start happening to your guild or account i doubt anyone would find it acceptable.

i have been talking about this happening in my guild chat for over a month now. no one said a word other than things like buy a new phone until now. just in the last 2 days alone 2 other guild mates came forward with this same issue and screen shots.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    I dont get the crashes but i would be very excited if they fixed the issue soon so that people can stop using it as an excuse for losing fights in GA/ TW
  • Quite a few in my guild, Personally iget 4-5 crashes / geo tb min with an iPad Air.

iPad restarted before loading
    Game reinstalled
    Everything else off

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

OK two.

i am happy for you only having two crashes. these posts keep getting moved to EA's Answer HQ page where they are left to die. perhaps that's why some people aren't giving this credence. trust me, when you start losing out rewards regularly ( i lost my top GA squad and eventually lost the entire battle twice this week alone) as well as our guild lost a star because my team got bugged when we were 20k points from next star... well if this crap start happening to your guild or account i doubt anyone would find it acceptable.

i have been talking about this happening in my guild chat for over a month now. no one said a word other than things like buy a new phone until now. just in the last 2 days alone 2 other guild mates came forward with this same issue and screen shots.

If they keep getting moved there what's the point of posting here? The people that can fix it (assuming it's even a game problem and not a device/connection problem, which is far more likely) aren't reading these posts here. It's pointless.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @NoLongerQuiet

They get moved with the request to post this information to the correct place. If they do not get reported there they are not being ignored, they are not being reported.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>