Who's applied for barriss pack refund?

Replies

• Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    He wasn't and you know what your doing and it should stop

I pointed out the blizzard issue because they have issued comps and refunds before even as it is an apple to orange examples

Customer service is the key here

And you sir ewok should stop the harassment it's obviously to stoke flames and incite forum violence

We are better than this
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Vampire_X wrote: »
    He wasn't and you know what your doing and it should stop

I pointed out the blizzard issue because they have issued comps and refunds before even as it is an apple to orange examples

Customer service is the key here

And you sir ewok should stop the harassment it's obviously to stoke flames and incite forum violence

We are better than this

Because I'm the one who is starting with the personal insults and talking about how people live in their mom's basement right. I'm trying to keep this relevant to the topic, it's not my fault other people can't provide sources or refute what I've said like @moddom. You guys dont argue with sources, you argue with speculation and petty insults.
  • No one cares that you play for free, I wish I played for free but I'm too tempted by awesome new characters and characters from when I was a kid. Please stop berating everyone that disagrees and give it a rest please.
  • I understand both sides of the argument. I understand people possibly wanting a refund. I will have to agree with a lot of what Retunoftheewok said tho. Barris is still a great character who is an asset to any team. If refunds do occur (which I believe are unnecessary) the characters should be removed from those players inventory. When you get into returning crystals and droids for leveling Barris up then that's when this conversation gets ridiculous.
  • **** wrote: »
    I understand both sides of the argument. I understand people possibly wanting a refund. I will have to agree with a lot of what Retunoftheewok said tho. Barris is still a great character who is an asset to any team. If refunds do occur (which I believe are unnecessary) the characters should be removed from those players inventory. When you get into returning crystals and droids for leveling Barris up then that's when this conversation gets ridiculous.

Exactly, only pay to win players will think I'm trolling or unreasonable. Anyone who does not have some sort of bias will agree with me.
  • moddom wrote: »
    No one cares that you play for free, I wish I played for free but I'm too tempted by awesome new characters and characters from when I was a kid. Please stop berating everyone that disagrees and give it a rest please.

When did I say people cared? I'm not berating you, if destroying every lie you bring out and educating you is berating you then sure, I'm berating you.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    "Pay to win" is itself an inherently biased term. You're just so biased you don't realize it. :)
    Oh, why am I bothering. I should just go invest in popcorn futures.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    "Pay to win" is itself an inherently biased term. You're just so biased you don't realize it. :)

Popcorn is good :)
  • Let me break it down for anyone that doesn't get it, and this applies to Apple. There's a refund policy. A request qualifies for refund up to 90 days from purchase, and a reason must be given. Apple then decides to grant it based on what's presented. The refund is usually credited to your iTunes account in 1-3 days. This is not made up, but rather a fact you can easily find out by entering a few keywords in a search engine.

By removing a character that the customer spent money leveling would allow for a refund for monies spent on that from Apple. This is fact, no amount of fanatical ranting about buying packs only to turn around and get a refund when nothing's been altered, or spiteful replies will change that.
  • Qeltar wrote: »

So it's not true :D? You guys spend money so F2p players can play for free, not so you can win easier. Oh wait you guys pay because you're fan of those characters, Barriss is a huge fan favorite! That's why you guys dont mind the nerf at all, you're paying because you like the charcters, oh wait.
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Let me break it down for anyone that doesn't get it, and this applies to Apple. There's a refund policy. A request qualifies for refund up to 90 days from purchase, and a reason must be given. Apple then decides to grant it based on what's presented. The refund is usually credited to your iTunes account in 1-3 days. This is not made up, but rather a fact you can easily find out by entering a few keywords in a search engine.

By removing a character that the customer spent money leveling would allow for a refund for monies spent on that from Apple. This is fact, no amount of fanatical ranting about buying packs only to turn around and get a refund when nothing's been altered, or spiteful replies will change that.

False, I'm positive that apple is extremely lenient on giving refunds. Hence many people have been banned on other apps for asking for refunds for going around that company and going directly throguh apple. Do what you believe, but if you get banned for breaking EA's tos which you agreed to you're not getting any refund, that's just how it works.

I understand both sides of the argument. I understand people possibly wanting a refund. I will have to agree with a lot of what Retunoftheewok said tho. Barris is still a great character who is an asset to any team. If refunds do occur (which I believe are unnecessary) the characters should be removed from those players inventory. When you get into returning crystals and droids for leveling Barris up then that's when this conversation gets ridiculous.

Exactly, only pay to win players will think I'm trolling or unreasonable. Anyone who does not have some sort of bias will agree with me.

I don't agree with you and I'm f2p without a barriss, I couldn't care less about the nerf either way :p yet still don't agree with you.
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    **** wrote: »

I don't agree with you and I'm f2p without a barriss, I couldn't care less about the nerf either way :p yet still don't agree with you.

So you think that Barriss users should get a complete refund with 500 shards after reaping the benefits in a character is still viable because 1 character got nerfed out of 4+, oh and keep all of those characters. I have a hard time believing you're f2p.
  • Apple has refunded me hundreds on other games and I was never banned from them or even got items taken away.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Apple has refunded me hundreds on other games and I was never banned from them or even got items taken away.

There are tons of people who have been banned, I like how you guys are encouraging players to buy bundles and scam EA if their is a change within 90 days which is very likely.
  • pollac, if it cost me $100 in refreshes to get the gear Barriss carries, and they remove the char, what is wrong about asking her gear and mats to be returned to my inventory? I don't want the Crystals back, but the gear, money spent, droids used, mats. It's mine, it was not part of the bundle, and I have paid for them. And the game already has an inventory so doing this is trivial. If they don't give the gear mats etc back, hownis that fair? I payed for it through IAPs, and it's mine.

• pollac, if it cost me $100 in refreshes to get the gear Barriss carries, and they remove the char, what is wrong about asking her gear and mats to be returned to my inventory? I don't want the Crystals back, but the gear, money spent, droids used, mats. It's mine, it was not part of the bundle, and I have paid for them. And the game already has an inventory so doing this is trivial. If they don't give the gear mats etc back, hownis that fair? I payed for it through IAPs, and it's mine.

You either keep it all, or don't get a refund. You reaped with benefits with her already, so now you're selling her back and I'm assuming all of the characters that come with her and you get everything back? That makes no sense. If I spent money on my resistance pilot would you agree that I should get all of my money+equipment I put in him back due to the huge damage nerf?
  • moddom
    238 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    “Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one, a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away… to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. …Hmm? On what he was doing.”

I would spend all the money on a yoda pack
  • This post will probably be deleted anytime now lol
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • I think posting star wars quotes is more progressive than the convo :)
  • Ewok, you basically changed your entire argument when you got schooled. You started off saying it's not right that people get refunds and keep their toon. When the person you're arguing with said he was fine having his toon removed, you changed your entire argument to saying people getting refunds are violating the TOS.

In other words, you just want to argue...

There are tons of people who have been banned, I like how you guys are encouraging players to buy bundles and scam EA if their is a change within 90 days which is very likely.

I'm not encouraging anyone to do anything, I'm just posting my experience with dealing with Apple and that they have very good customer service when it comes to things like this. People can do what they want, it is their money not mine. I didn't ask for a refund for beliefs that don't concern anyone but myself.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    TheVinegru wrote: »
    Ewok, you basically changed your entire argument when you got schooled. You started off saying it's not right that people get refunds and keep their toon. When the person you're arguing with said he was fine having his toon removed, you changed your entire argument to saying people getting refunds are violating the TOS.

I got schooled according to another pay to win player. What I'm saying is I'm fine with people getting refunds through EA since EA will remove their characters, but I'm not fine with people going around EA getting their refunds and keeping their toon. If you go through apple since the app is still fairly new there's a chance that you will get away with it. I'm arguing due to that person claiming that it's EA's responsibility to delete that toon after a player breaks their TOS by asking for a refund through apple or google.

I'm 100% okay with people getting a complete refund losing every toon you got from that bundle and absolutely not getting any mats, droids etc back from them.
  • TheVinegru
    366 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Ewok, you basically changed your entire argument when you got schooled. You started off saying it's not right that people get refunds and keep their toon. When the person you're arguing with said he was fine having his toon removed, you changed your entire argument to saying people getting refunds are violating the TOS.

I got schooled according to another pay to win players. What I'm saying is I'm fine with people getting refunds through EA since EA will remove their characters, but I'm not fine with people going around EA getting their refunds and keeping their toon. If you go through apple since the app is still fairly new there's a chance that you will get away with it.

That's not true. He said he was fine with that and then you started arguing about the TOS. If you were fine with that you should have said you were fine with it and stopped arguing.
  • TheVinegru wrote: »

I got schooled according to another pay to win players. What I'm saying is I'm fine with people getting refunds through EA since EA will remove their characters, but I'm not fine with people going around EA getting their refunds and keeping their toon. If you go through apple since the app is still fairly new there's a chance that you will get away with it.

But you still changed your entire argument...

No I didn't. I never said that I'm against people having their toons removed plus getting a refund.

No I didn't. I never said that I'm against people having their toons removed plus getting a refund.

He said he was fine with having his toon taken away. You kept arguing....

He said he was fine with having his toon taken away. You kept arguing....

Because he was saying that it's EA'S responsibility to delete their toon even if you break their TOS and go around them. If you break their TOS you deserved to be banned. What I'm saying is I'm fine if EA agrees to refund them, but they obviously haven't, so by doing this you're either going to get banned, or you're going to be able to keep your toon+refund+free shards which I'm 100% against, and I will try and rally f2p players to help you guys get banned.
  • I'll make this very very simple. You were complaining that people shouldn't be able to get a refund and keep their toon. When the guy you were arguing with said he was fine with that, you then changed your argument to, then you'll get banned...
    I'll make this very very simple. You were complaining that people shouldn't be able to get a refund and keep their toon. When the guy you were arguing with said he was fine with that, you then changed your argument to, then you'll get banned...

Learn how to comprehend then come back please.

So you think that Barriss users should get a complete refund with 500 shards after reaping the benefits in a character is still viable because 1 character got nerfed out of 4+, oh and keep all of those characters. I have a hard time believing you're f2p.

Lol so because a fellow f2p doesn't agree with you, that makes them a p2w in disguise? Ok then ;).
This discussion has been closed.