Guild officers allowed to remove TW Teams

Any possibility of a feature that allows Officers to remove teams that have been placed into Territorial War? This would help undo mistakes made by team members and allow better co-ordination during the deployment phase.

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    They won't let officers interfere with how an individual chooses to play.

A better option is to let the guild member edit/move their own teams.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

This.

They could add a flag system too, so officers can flag a team and the player would get a notification or in-game mail about it, much like the current zone notifications.
  • Billiam
    74 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

This.

They could add a flag system too, so officers can flag a team and the player would get a notification or in-game mail about it, much like the current zone notifications.

I'm definitely pleased+shocked by how you have similar suggestions along the lines of what players want. I had always assumed you would have the developers ear, so to speak, but it's kinda refreshing to see that you also can have ideas on improving the game, but also have to just "wait and see what we get" like us players, so to speak.

Not a complaint at all, just had my perspective shifted slightly by seeing that game/forum mods still can have desires to improve the game, but may not be able push their ideas forward to the relevant staff and can only voice them on the forums just like us "plain old players".

It's like that feeling you get when you find out your CEO also shops at Target and eats fast food just like you do.
  • Billiam
    74 posts Member
    Also, yes, I REALLY want a way to at least flag offending teams to be moved to another zone at a minimum, or ideally recalled back to their owner.

Nothing worse than having 6/18 teams in a forward zone all under 80k when the rest are 100k or higher.

At least if I could flag them, and that player had the *ability* to move them, then I could decide whether to kick them for not following instructions. Currently I can only scold them and hope they don't do it again (and hope I don't forget about it) in half a month or so.
  • No.
    If you want to control how the whole guild plays, I suggest you go make 49 alternate accounts and make your own one-person guild to lord over.
  • All Great Ideas, I get so frustrated when we take the time to write in commands and they literally dont follow. But then I remember sometimes I let my 6 year old play for me. He doesn't read very well so to follow instructions might be difficult.

Perhaps the ability for officers to set minimum squad power 60,70,80,90,100. There are other in games like Malek that require minimum power now.

The point is that officers should be able to give broad commands and the guild follow.
  • How about add the ability for the player that placed the team to be able remove them during the setup phase.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    nullmatrix wrote: »
    How about add the ability for the player that placed the team to be able remove them during the setup phase.

That idea had support in many previous threads on the subject.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    How about add the ability for the player that placed the team to be able remove them during the setup phase.

Yeah, it's such an obvious improvement it's a wonder it's not at the top of the to-do list...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Yeah, it's such an obvious improvement it's a wonder it's not at the top of the to-do list...

CG probably had the disappearing-buttons-bug on top of the list all along.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CCyrilS wrote: »

It's on the list, but the difficulty in doing so pushes down the priority. It was not coded in a way to allow this, so it needs to be "redone", which is never what a programmer "wants to do".

That being said it is brought up a lot, and hopefully we can see it get worked on at some point, it would be a huge QOL adjustment.
  • Kyno wrote: »

This.

While I would love this feature, I would be more concerned about the potential bugs it could introduce.
    Imagine an officer flagging your team as not suitable, so you remove and go to put a new team in, however a bug prevents you doing so as the system thinks the zone is full. Attack phase starts and you dont have a full zone. An extreme example but again I would prefer better communication with players over someone putting the wrong team in and then asking to change it.