GAC rewards

Mousie
35 posts Member
Point of conversation.

I know it is exhibition, but do you find the GAC rewards appropriate, underwhelming or overwhelming?

Personally.i feel like they were down graded from the past. I know we get the currency, but in a loss we used to get 5 of the 6 dor salavage and 12 for a win. Now its 25 currency for loss and 150 for win. Its not crazy "bad" but im underwhelmed.

Just seeing others thoughts incase im missing a bigger picture.

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I agree actually. I realize this "exhibition" (which is really just code for "free beta testing") - but the rewards are extremely meager for the time most people put in to setting defenses, attacking, checking and completing feats, etc.

For the first one, fine - but 5 weeks of beta teating? Here are some mod scraps you could farm in 2 days and a couple zetas?

I find nothing about GAC enjoyable right now.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I agree actually. I realize this "exhibition" (which is really just code for "free beta testing") - but the rewards are extremely meager for the time most people put in to setting defenses, attacking, checking and completing feats, etc.

For the first one, fine - but 5 weeks of beta teating? Here are some mod scraps you could farm in 2 days and a couple zetas?

Is this still the "exhibition"? I thought that was last weeks one off bracket?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    It would be nice if they would go back to giving us 25 rare gear salvage instead of 700 coins
  • Mousie
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Is this still the "exhibition"? I thought that was last weeks one off bracket?

Yes still exhibition.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Somewhat underwhelming, but not too much. I would definitely like the yellow pieces for 6e back from the rounds. And 3 zetas for the winner of round, 2 for 2-3 and so on.

People think the rewards are really bad because they are too much spread. The league promotion rewards are climbing and we've yet to see the ceiling.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    It would be nice if they would go back to giving us 25 rare gear salvage instead of 700 coins
    Yeah, to get an equivalent amount of GAC tokens for a months worth of GA you would need to score in the top 50. Kinda underwhelming based on how much effort is put into them.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Yeah, to get an equivalent amount of GAC tokens for a months worth of GA you would need to score in the top 50. Kinda underwhelming based on how much effort is put into them.

Plus, to get into the top 50, would require a mighty wallet and god mods.