• YaeVizsla wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Oh yeah? Then explain that avatar!
    I am a gay, hermaphroditic plant.

And you’re sentient?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    And you’re sentient?
    Star Wars has plenty of sentient plants.
    Still not a he.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

And you’re sentient?

No, you're confusing her with a different her. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

And you’re sentient?

No, you're confusing her with a different her. :D

No, I’m just making sure that both hers are sentient. It’d be weird if this her wasn’t sentient but still able to post. Lol
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    GAC is fun but i give this 2 months before these grind matches become tedius and i attemt to make as many lose deals as possible get crappy chromium

I ruined this one the pic anyway m74gy13y66gv.png

Mirror of doom
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Preto wrote: »
    Perdogie wrote: »
    How does it even make sense that I’m matched against someone that is ranked higher in a higher division and higher tier??

tc9lgxdq200g.jpeg
    b7ouomysx98m.jpeg
    Wait for @YaeVizsla, I'm sure he'll explain why you're wrong and the matching is fair...
    Still not a he. Please do not assume.

And no relevant data's in there, so can't say. Division is not a hard line, and players advance league mid-bracket.

Sjw or a chick ????

Finally proof yae was carrie all along !!!
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Classy.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Can we have MK 2 Pulse Modulator back as a reward after each round of GAC? It is a better reward then what we are getting now.... If not please increase the reward...
  • Preto
    56 posts Member
    How does it even make sense that I’m matched against someone that is ranked higher in a higher division and higher tier??
    Wait for @YaeVizsla, I'm sure he'll explain why you're wrong and the matching is fair...
    Apologies, my bad; that explains a couple of things... :smile:
    Thank you for the correction.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Apologies, my bad; that explains a couple of things... :smile:
    Thank you for the correction.

Stop it. It explains one thing - that you were wrong. Making assumptions about others based solely on gender would be another mistake on your part, however.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Can someone remind me what the tie breaker is on GAC?
  • Higher matchmaking GP wins
  • Total GP or just character? Thanks for responding.
  • Matchmaking. Which is GP of your top X toons.
  • Lordih
    62 posts Member
    is that really meant? in order to get into kyber at all, you have to win all the matches with a team that is too small without loss of protection or life. and still have as many feats as possible. if you win every round and average of 1850 + 1000 the whole time counts 12 you get to 34200 points. but for kyber you need 35500. hey you can not make the goals even more unrealistic.

a7dyswernsbr.png
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Lordih wrote: »
    is that really meant? in order to get into kyber at all, you have to win all the matches with a team that is too small without loss of protection or life. and still have as many feats as possible. if you win every round and average of 1850 + 1000 the whole time counts 12 you get to 34200 points. but for kyber you need 35500. hey you can not make the goals even more unrealistic.

a7dyswernsbr.png

You don't need to win all your matches, but you need to be efficient. Assuming feats are distributed evenly in between weeks a kyber candidate at least has to have 17.750 banners by now (div 1 and 2). There's about 600 people in div 1 and 1700 in div 2 eligible for that. Both numbers are more than enough. But then CG may dial up feats too to get in more people. Will see.

I lost 3 matches in total, so I won only half of them and am at 16.786 banners.
  • Lordih
    62 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

a7dyswernsbr.png

You don't need to win all your matches, but you need to be efficient. Assuming feats are distributed evenly in between weeks a kyber candidate at least has to have 17.750 banners by now (div 1 and 2). There's about 600 people in div 1 and 1700 in div 2 eligible for that. Both numbers are more than enough. But then CG may dial up feats too to get in more people. Will see.

32 fight 1 toon without loss of protection or live 2048 points (64 per fight) 12 times defensive 8640 (720) 12 times win 12,000 (1000) 48 sectors conquer 5760 (120 per sector) Makes a total of 28448 without the feats For Kyber you need 35500 Or am I wrong?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member

a7dyswernsbr.png

32 fight 1 toon without loss of protection or live 2048 points (64 per fight) 12 times defensive 8640 (720) 12 times win 12,000 (1000) 48 sectors conquer 5760 (120 per sector) Makes a total of 28448 without the feats For Kyber you need 35500 Or am I wrong?

Yes, your calculation is wrong. Zones conquers are worth 180 banners, no? You get 24 teams to fight on offense per week. Everything *4.
  • Lordih wrote: »

4 events x 3 rounds x 8 teams x 64 for offense wins = 6.144
    4 events x 3 rounds x 720 for defense = 8.640
    same for offense sectors = 8.640 (180 per sector if i remember correctly)
    12 x 1.000 for wins = 12.000
    35.424 total.

If you're that efficient you won't need much from feats.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    LuCaspa wrote: »

35.424 total.

08w8rdmz8cew.png
    I don't get some ppl are so far ahead either. I've cleared every board, gotten first every time, done every feat (except the current ones I'm still working on) and used mostly undersized teams. Kinda sucks.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    No one can possibly be that efficient unless all their opponents set dud defense. And yet noone can avoid all the feats even if they wanted to either.

I'll assume 1900 banner average wins as really good. One can go beyond, but just assuming an average. That gets one 34.8 banner total. And then there's built in GAC related feats that are unavoidable. I bet someone will make a list of all feats after event is over.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Gannon wrote: »

35.424 total.

08w8rdmz8cew.png
    I don't get some ppl are so far ahead either. I've cleared every board, gotten first every time, done every feat (except the current ones I'm still working on) and used mostly undersized teams. Kinda sucks.

Cross division matching.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member

35.424 total.

08w8rdmz8cew.png

Cross division matching.

Yes you're likely right, but that's going to cause its own issues. Personally, I feel my investment thus far is somewhat invalidated cuz half the ppl above me don't even have all the metas yet. I'd hope it balances out, but I'm beginning to think they didn't build this thing for the long run
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member

35.424 total.

08w8rdmz8cew.png

Cross division matching.

Yes you're likely right, but that's going to cause its own issues. Personally, I feel my investment thus far is somewhat invalidated cuz half the ppl above me don't even have all the metas yet. I'd hope it balances out, but I'm beginning to think they didn't build this thing for the long run

Yeah I agree they need to address this, and not because of the common complaint where people say it's unfair to match higher divisions but because of the disparity it introduces for possible max banner yield being different within a division. Otherwise div 2 and 1 both has same amount of slots and matches eachother just fine.
  • Lordih
    62 posts Member

which eight chars can disassemble each team alone without loss of protection or life? That one really always reaches the maximum of 64 points is unrealistic. in reality 56 are the real ones. and 120 is what's in the info window.ua6k9jhxykb8.jpeg

35.424 total.

• uno
    150 posts Member

same...in div3 and top is 2000 ahead...even div4 is almost 1000 ahead...i'm currently #209
    whats really weird is the discrepency between those in the top 20ish, down further it does finally start to be expected with very tight margins between places...would love to see a dev post about how there is so much difference...
  • Fix this or give me my money back

After not being in first GAC despite registering, I just played the last two weeks and bought crystals to finish some characters for this upcoming week and the I don’t have a match up.

That’s 2 out of 4 GAC where I have not been allowed to play. Contact customer service at EA and their view was bad luck and no compensation offered

There are ongoing problems/glitches with the coding and customer service don’t seem to care at all

Very sad state of affairs
  • Vaco
    15 posts Member
    Aaaaaand another joke of matchmaking... The last Fights were though and unfair.. Ok i only loose 1 Just in fact of mods but this round? All opponents more g12, more zeta, more meta (padme, greevis, Dr, revan, malak, traya and so on). More toon gp 500k+ (no ships) All division 3. No malak Event incoming to complete my Dr Team to have a Chance against this rooster. And whats more important: NO COMMENT FROM ANY CG. Do u guys read the comments of the community? The guys who pay your Bills? Absolute no reaction since das. Thats what is rly disappointing.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Straight up my bracket looks like 8 coin toss matchups.... Every single person in my bracket can possibly win with no automatic winner....

I have been waiting for this for MONTHS....since original GA hit...... it's unreal that it has happend.

not sure if it's a product of their matchmaking process...or just dumb luck and it still stinks...

but is sure looks better from here.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Fix this or give me my money back

After not being in first GAC despite registering, I just played the last two weeks and bought crystals to finish some characters for this upcoming week and the I don’t have a match up.

That’s 2 out of 4 GAC where I have not been allowed to play. Contact customer service at EA and their view was bad luck and no compensation offered

There are ongoing problems/glitches with the coding and customer service don’t seem to care at all

Very sad state of affairs
    Did you join?
    Still not a he.