You're doing it wrong

Kisakee
1648 posts Member
edited July 2019
A quote from the latest update post:

"You may still encounter memory management issues on iOS devices but we are continuing to work to track down and improve these issues"

I don't want improved issues on my device, please stop. Thank you.

Source: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/209899/server-update-07-22-2019#latest
Disclaimer: This is a joke and for funny purposes only!
"Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
- Grand Admiral Thrawn

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Well they did just rework the bugs

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

We're not talking about good things they've done here.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »

We're not talking about good things they've done here.

It was a play on words, I was hoping you would catch it. Or you’re being sarcastic and I didn’t catch it. Lol internet jokes are hard
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Always think about my writing in the most sarcastic way you can imagine.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    Always think about my writing in the most sarcastic way you can imagine.

Good to know
  • (That wasn't sarcasm)
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Next time CG does a balance pass, I hope they'll buff the nerfs and nerf the buffs.

If the nerfs are buffed but the buffs are nerfed, are the nerfs nerfed or buffed then?
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Something that doesn't exist can't have any influence to anything or anyone, right? Right? So how about god..
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    Something that doesn't exist can't have any influence to anything or anyone, right? Right? So how about god..

Perspective? anyway, getting kinda close to forum violations...
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member

I know what you want to ask.

Is god nearly as wet as water?

I think this calls for a poll.

But if water isn't wet itself and god is non existing, can something non existing be dry?
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member

I know what you want to ask.

Is god nearly as wet as water?

I think this calls for a poll.

But if water isn't wet itself and god is non existing, can something non existing be dry?

This can be conceived, and being conceivable is half the battle, according to theologians.

On the other hand, given the choice of only answering "wet" or "dry", is a non-existent entity more likely to be wet or dry? It must be one of the two, as if you think that a nonexistant thing can't be dry, it must be wet.

But if it's wet this means it must have a surface which isn't true if it's non existent. Therefor it must be dry.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Water is damp