Ns + anakin , when will it be fixed ?

Prev1345678
It was told that after geo Tb , the loop in p3 would have been fixed , we already have the geo Tb, but the exploit is still there . Any news about that CG ?

Replies

• They said they would decide if they would fix it or leave it. They never said it would be “fixed”. Monkeying with Anakin further risks destroying his intended use
  • Team isn’t an automatic solo as is. Takes good RNG, very good mods, 2 zetas and the right gear levels. At this point, it probably won’t be nerfed
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Even if you fix anakin it still leaves the p3 solo clear with farmboy Luke that nobody even mentions. Just saying..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They said they would decide if they would fix it or leave it. They never said it would be “fixed”. Monkeying with Anakin further risks destroying his intended use

This is the current situation. We are waiting to see if they are even going to make changes, but we have no further information right now.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    They said they would decide if they would fix it or leave it. They never said it would be “fixed”. Monkeying with Anakin further risks destroying his intended use

This is the current situation. We are waiting to see if they are even going to make changes, but we have no further information right now.

In other words: Continue to use the exploit if you have it, don't bother to get it yourself if you don't.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • I think they can easily fix him by denying him the interaction with the NS by simply making the unique gain TM for only GR allies. He will still work as intended with his desired faction. No need to complicate things.
  • It’s not even really an “ expense” There is little to no reason not to zeta Rampage, MT lead and have some tenacity mods around.
  • NightSisters and Anakin are all good toons, build them, run it, if they “fix it” you’re left with good toons. Why are we complaining?
    Ooba hutar.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    NightSisters and Anakin are all good toons, build them, run it, if they “fix it” you’re left with good toons. Why are we complaining?
    You have to compete for top 10 with other members of your guild who can easily get first by just using the solo in P3 and ignoring all else
  • Ultra wrote: »
    NightSisters and Anakin are all good toons, build them, run it, if they “fix it” you’re left with good toons. Why are we complaining?
    You have to compete for top 10 with other members of your guild who can easily get first by just using the solo in P3 and ignoring all else

This.

I have the team, but if I'm not active during the 20 mins that counts I lose first place. I can deal with that but I can see why plenty of others are annoyed
  • I dont care if it gets fixed or it doesnt, what annoys me is the fact that a few use it and thats all they worry about doing and leave the rest of the guild, the bottom feeders to do the raid for them while they take the top spots. Raids have been busted since rancor solo days. Raids should never have been able to solo, hence its a guild task not a personal task. Make all 3 raids sim, and forget about making another raid. Raids are dead time to move on.

Sounds like a personal (guild) problem. If your guild doesn't like it, ban it. If your guild does like it and you don't... I don't know what to tell you. Find another guild.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Ultra wrote: »

Sounds like a personal (guild) problem. If your guild doesn't like it, ban it. If your guild does like it and you don't... I don't know what to tell you. Find another guild.
    My guild doesn't do it but I know plenty of guilds have a FFA policy. Banning specific team comps because you can't run it would lead to guild migration.

"So you allow this tactic but not this?"

Imagine being told to not use JKR when he first came out because he does a lot of damage in P2 and not everyone has him

I'm just saying OP's complaint is not an invalid one in response to someone wondering why complain about this

I agree. They shouldn't "fix" teams because of this. If that's the case, then the argument could be made about other "solo" teams that work in things like the tank raid.

IMO, it's not worth fixing at this point. Traya isn't arena viable anymore and it's not like that team can do anything outside of P3 anyway. At this point in time, the main reason to have Traya is to fill platoons in Geonosis TB.
  • Run it. If you dont have it get it. CG is good about announcing an exploit. Allowing people to then spend gear so that they too can use the exploit, then whine when the exploit is removed about the wasted gear and finally getting it refunded.

See ZFinn
  • We have a “FFA” policy, too. But seriously, first place doesn’t guarantee the best rewards. I’ve had first many times, due to this team(which my personal guild appreciates because it speeds us up, but I’d be top 10 anyway if that matters here), but I rarely get full crafted anything, the benefit is what, more coins? If it was guaranteed “better stuff” I’d hear this out, but it’s not. You’re fighting your guildees for nothing. 1-10 is semantics.
    Ooba hutar.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member

I wish I could do that in my guild. It takes a p3 solo+15 to 20 million extra to even sniff a top spot.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    I know it would never happen but a refund on my Aurra Sing zeta would be nice. I gave her the zeta specifically for this phase. Now its worthless.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »

I wish I could do that in my guild. It takes a p3 solo+15 to 20 million extra to even sniff a top spot.

Yeah pretty much. I get top 3 most times and 1st a lot because my p3 team seems the most consistent in my guild. We have about 5 people who bother to try the p3 team. But the p3 solo isn't enough because those that try the p3 solo also typically run jtr and jkr in phases 1 and 2. So the bar is usually 40 or 50 mil to get first.

And there's nothing unfair anout this team. Like any other good raid team it works well. No different than when ABC came out and could solo haat from p2 to the end of the raid. It made other teams obsolete but that happens. If you want top spots, then you have to keep building up your raid teams.
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    This raid is due for something to speed it up. It’s been out for a long enough time. JTR fixes p1, Revan helped p2, this helps p3, p4 is the only grind left.

1st place rewards are garbage anyways:
    dvjo9dhwszbv.jpeg
    yxplhq2e5s7g.jpeg
  • Jpfit262 wrote: »
    This raid is due for something to speed it up. It’s been out for a long enough time. JTR fixes p1, Revan helped p2, this helps p3, p4 is the only grind left.

1st place rewards are garbage anyways:
    dvjo9dhwszbv.jpeg
    yxplhq2e5s7g.jpeg

Agreed that p4 needs a team that does a lot of dmg. Our guild gets through it quickly enough but it is a pain that there are few teams that can do more tgan a million damage. Ns under asajj does the best at 5 or 6 million but after tgat or if you use ns in p3, it's hard to get many points in p4.
  • We were also told that we wouldn't be encouraged to undergear characters like glass zombie. Now we have an extremely similar circumstance with g7 initiate-.
  • Rav1n
    20 posts Member
    wrote:
    p4 is the only grind left. Agreed that p4 needs a team that does a lot of dmg.

This is why I tend to reserve NS for P4. zzVentress lead when the entire triumvirate is present does a pretty good job. I may not do as much raw damage by the numbers in P4 as I do in P3, but I do clear more % of the health bar- i.e. make more progress for that particular phase. P3 has all the leftover JTRs, the ROLOs, CHEX mix, and Aurra led BH.

I've got all the toons for JKA deathstorm, tried it a couple times, and it really isn't all that if you ask me. I still do more damage with an all NS deathstorm squad, or at least have an easier time getting it set up.
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    FWIW, I reliably get top-3 in my guild, and I just can't get the NS/Anakin thing to work. The witch's TM regrows just far too fast while she's toppled, and I can't be bothered to move mods around to see if it would help. I tried again last might, got maybe 2m in p3 but my NS could have gotten 3-4x that amount in P4.

I say, if people can make it work for them and the devs don't nerf it, let them have the points. At least, that's how we do it in my guild.
  • I’d guess this isn’t getting fixed anytime soon. Anakin has to be a key toon for Geo LS - which had to be in process or close to done when this interaction was found. Any change they make now has to play well through whatever intended interactions they envisioned for Geo LS which based on DS is probably complicated. I’m going to bet this just sticks. They have made so many changes already to things for sith raid and P3 specifically by now its older content. Still a goal for many but not top priority for CG to keep editing anymore

• I dont care if it gets fixed or it doesnt, what annoys me is the fact that a few use it and thats all they worry about doing and leave the rest of the guild, the bottom feeders to do the raid for them while they take the top spots.
    Yeah , that’s my point . We clear the hstr in less then an hour,we have couple ppl that rely on p3 to get top 3, that’s so annoying
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    I started running this team getting first and getting trash rewards for first. Trust me your better off **** around and getting 10th
  • CG is aware and has not ruled it is an issue, yet anyway if it is.. I would agree that his description describes GR allies, however CG hasn't ruled that this is the correct way it is supposed to work, maybe it was intended for all allies? Or maybe it really just doesn't matter? Either way, developing the team is simple to do, and mods are simple if you take the time to know what to do (NO potency on anyone, +70 CC Initiate, Speed MT/Asajj, Tenacity Daka/Anakin, make sure to load 4 man weak team to eat first Isolate)

As already stated, rewards aren't best if you're top 1-3 vs 5-10, etc....and most of the player base wants to get it done and move on. ...if it's a problem, your guild needs to put rules on it.
  • Nihilmus wrote: »
    I think they can easily fix him by denying him the interaction with the NS by simply making the unique gain TM for only GR allies. He will still work as intended with his desired faction. No need to complicate things.

Why though, then he'll be useless in an all jedi team, unless it's GR jedi.