Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    It’s fine. Leave it
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Nihilmus wrote: »
    I think they can easily fix him by denying him the interaction with the NS by simply making the unique gain TM for only GR allies. He will still work as intended with his desired faction. No need to complicate things.

Why though, then he'll be useless in an all jedi team, unless it's GR jedi.

It'd probably need to be light side allies only. But given that Anakin is pretty conflicted between light and dark by that point, the way it is seems fine.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Well, my guild is pretty much counting on this to complete our first HSTR, so let's hope it doesn't get fixed by the weekend.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    NightSisters and Anakin are all good toons, build them, run it, if they “fix it” you’re left with good toons. Why are we complaining?
    You have to compete for top 10 with other members of your guild who can easily get first by just using the solo in P3 and ignoring all else

Not if they use it aswell
  • JDIII wrote: »
    Most players have Traya unlocked, and most of them have her @ 7*, so NO FIX IS NEEDED! It’s just like Rancor and Haat, once most people have those certain raid characters 7*, it don’t matter how players use their roster to play those raids. Now move on to a different issue please!

Except that i'm now gearing Nightsisters instead of Separatists in order to maintain the same rewards I was previously getting. Not the worst team to gear but certainly irritating.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Why are people complaining about this?! Seriously, if you don’t have this team, how is it different from not having JTR in HAAT? You are complaining because someone has something you don’t. Get it or quit complaining. So you can’t get first place anymore. Boo hoo, you don’t deserve it any more than anyone else.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Rav1n wrote: »
    wrote:
    p4 is the only grind left. Agreed that p4 needs a team that does a lot of dmg.

I've got all the toons for JKA deathstorm, tried it a couple times, and it really isn't all that if you ask me. I still do more damage with an all NS deathstorm squad, or at least have an easier time getting it set up.

You’re doing it wrong then. It will clear P3 where pure NS won’t (max I’ve seen is about 20M). It’s really not that hard to set up, as long as you can get in the groove quickly. To guarantee a good result requires faffing about with tenacity mods, but you can get 70%+ pretty easy without any tenacity mods. I’m too lazy to faff about with mods so I just leave the standard ones on. Works fine.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    DocDoom wrote: »
    FWIW, I reliably get top-3 in my guild, and I just can't get the NS/Anakin thing to work. The witch's TM regrows just far too fast while she's toppled, and I can't be bothered to move mods around to see if it would help. I tried again last might, got maybe 2m in p3 but my NS could have gotten 3-4x that amount in P4.

I say, if people can make it work for them and the devs don't nerf it, let them have the points. At least, that's how we do it in my guild.

I had that problem a while ago, but got it sorted let me know your ally code and I’ll DM you what you need in order to do it
  • It’s too much Potency. Literally no one on the team attacking on a basic should have potency on any mod. And pretty much Anakin needs all Offense and Crit mods to maximize damage with the whole team having good tenacity. Then it’s just timing the attacks to get it set up properly.
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Tiig wrote: »
    DocDoom wrote: »
    FWIW, I reliably get top-3 in my guild, and I just can't get the NS/Anakin thing to work. The witch's TM regrows just far too fast while she's toppled, and I can't be bothered to move mods around to see if it would help. I tried again last might, got maybe 2m in p3 but my NS could have gotten 3-4x that amount in P4.

I say, if people can make it work for them and the devs don't nerf it, let them have the points. At least, that's how we do it in my guild.

I had that problem a while ago, but got it sorted let me know your ally code and I’ll DM you what you need in order to do it

Much appreciated, not sure I'm going to be trying it anymore after the big waste of time it was the other night. For some reason on my cell phone there is no button to send somebody a direct message, is there any reason I shouldn't just post the ally code here?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    Most players have Traya unlocked, and most of them have her @ 7*, so NO FIX IS NEEDED! It’s just like Rancor and Haat, once most people have those certain raid characters 7*, it don’t matter how players use their roster to play those raids. Now move on to a different issue please!

Except that i'm now gearing Nightsisters instead of Separatists in order to maintain the same rewards I was previously getting. Not the worst team to gear but certainly irritating.

how were you getting good scores before without having geared ns?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Or you could just leave it as it’s fine as it is...
  • Personally it’ll be irritating to be if they leave it in. I had already geared up my Initiate to gear 12, so it’s much harder to setup. Guild members making the team now are at a distinct advantage as they can get it setup and done before I can get a run where initiate dies.

It’s one of those teams like the Paper Zombie, but it might get to stay this time because it affects a more important character. So I don’t mind my guild mates getting the team, but it would be nice if CG was nice enough to remove the gear from Initiate and even the playing field.
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »

You know ns is a solid team for geo tb. Just gear them, you wont ever regret.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • My guild just started doing heroic because of the p3 solo. Me and one other guy can run it so obviously we will unlock Treya first but the rest of the guild will get her eventually BECAUSE we can solo p3. Everyone else is actually grateful that we take the time to set it up and slog through the thing. You people assuming "everyone has Treya" live in a different world than most of us. How's the weather on your planet?
    @Yodas_papa What are you talking about kid, it’s been out over a year, so like I said most players (not all, I said most) players have her unlocked, and most of those have her almost 7* Your info is wrong!

You said most have her “@ 7*”, not “almost 7*”

I’m so glad our guild outlaw these loop teams.
  • I’ll keep using “~” like a normal person.

I have never seen anyone ever use that symbol to mean “about”.

And I’m not convinced You did either!
    Your the 3rd person that didn’t know that btw!

You should click the Wikipedia link and read the article. @ means "at" not "about". As the article you listed states, it's said as "at". Putting up a search engine's headlines doesn't actually prove your point.

If your trying for "about", like DarjeloSalas mentions, the tilde is probably your best choice.