Looking for Savage from the guild Force Kin

We’re in the same fleet shard. I and another player might have a conflicting payout time. Would like to start a dialogue and possibly invite dude to the shard discord.

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    I think your chances to contact him ingame are way higher than here in forums. Better use his ally code 479-522-661 and send him a DM.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    I think your chances to contact him ingame are way higher than here in forums. Better use his ally code 479-522-661 and send him a DM.

Thanks for the ally code!
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    You can find it on your own with a bit of luck, the one you're looking for just needs an account on swgoh.gg. If you know the guild even better: Search for the guild on the site, browse through the member list and if the one is registered you'll find him there. Just klick his name and see the ally code to the left in general information.

Example:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/446456377/
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Yea that’s where I started since his ally code wasn’t showing in game. Unfortunately his name was taken by another player and the guild wasn’t showing up. Maybe I missed something. How’d you find him?
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    I just searched for 'swgoh force kin' and that was it.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Feel like a knucklehead now. Never thought of just googling it.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Jep, life can be so easy. 😁
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn