Galactic war store & Cantina battle store, Squad arena tokens

Legend21421
2 posts Member
edited October 2020
These 2 Areas in the game hasn't had a change in long time , the older players just accumulate more and more credits and eventually stop playing for the credits when everything is maxed out of getting anything , kinda like ally points, players had over a million before anything was done with them , there needs be something done with them these parts of the game are becoming obsolete , and a waste of time for end gamers let's make Swgoh fun and great again.
Post edited by Legend21421 on

Replies

• CG said they will never add anything to those stores anymore. It's now a source of shard shop currency.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    CG said they will never add anything to those stores anymore. It's now a source of shard shop currency.

Carries gone...perfect time to change that policy.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    As stated above, the stores serve a purpose as they are. They are designed to be used for shards in early mid game. Then later game they are stated to be used for shard shop currency to help with the gear crunch.

With the changes they just made to the shard shop I am very pleased with this setup. IMHO.
  • So they could add toggle “give me shard shop currency” instead of going through several shops to spend currency I don’t need for shards immediately converted to other currency.
  • L053R
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Ladislav wrote: »
    So they could add toggle “give me shard shop currency” instead of going through several shops to spend currency I don’t need for shards immediately converted to other currency.

VERY GOOD POINT right there.

One of the issues in this game is the unnecessary Clicking. In this specific instance, they can implement the same thing they did when leveling up gear. We used to have to select each piece and assemble it then we would have to equip that created piece. NOW, they have set it so that "IF" you have everything needed no matter what state it is in, you can click "Upgrade" and it all works for you.

When we get to the highest level of Challenges and have all of our stars we can sim the raids. When we win 50 rounds of GW we can sim the entire thing.

My Point: If a player can MAX out EVERYTHING (READ EVERYTHING, even that one ship that comes every 3 days) Then a button should be created to convert all GWS Currency to Shard Shop Currency. This will reduce Clicks and ANNOYANCE players have. (Goes for Every Shop that you have maxed out)

AND this is a FEEDBACK location. Hopefully someone is reading