Padme v Malek

Mousie
35 posts Member
Who came first? I thought it was Malek but they announced Padmes come back first.

Replies

• Legendary v Mythic
  • Darth Revan also came before Malak...
  • Malak was born before Padme
  • Plank420
    185 posts Member
    Chicken... No wait egg.. What was the question?
  • Yes malak was before padme. Yes padme is returning first for some reason.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Yes malak was before padme. Yes padme is returning first for some reason.
    The reason is that premium high grade toons are going to return less than legendary events so now that you learned your lesson, you should definitely spend big money on getting the next mythic battle toon
  • CapnJack81
    100 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    The reason is that premium high grade toons are going to return less than legendary events so now that you learned your lesson, you should definitely spend big money on getting the next mythic battle toon

Or just not bother. After spending for the Revans I was not going to be able to spend enough for Malak and the longer they wait to bring him back, the more worthwhile it looks to spend on other games. I'm not planning on quitting this one but this is just part of a series of recent decisions has killed my enthusiasm to give them much more money.

If you spent for Revans, you should have been able to get Malak without spending.

You do realize if for Malak you either need G10 with zeta OR G12, possibly +, to reach the 16.5k gp limit? Saying you should've had them ready is assuming you either had a zeta stash or enough gear to have them ready.

Unlocking the Revan twins didnt require to that high either
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Padme is legendary and Malak is mythic.

So obviously Padmé will come back first.
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    If you spent for Revans, you should have been able to get Malak without spending.
    -
    I guess, I barely got both (only spent for LS Revan) with the minimum possible, and hoarded gear after completion of DR so (not very long) and was able to get Malak at the very last moment for free. I didn't even have Zalbarr because I refused to spend.

“I did a thing, so the entire rest of the community should have been able to do that thing.”

Panic farming is one thing, but the panic gearing required to qualify for both malak events was absolutely real, and I assure you many many people got DR but did not get Malak.
    CapnJack81 wrote: »
    Austin9370 wrote: »

Or just not bother. After spending for the Revans I was not going to be able to spend enough for Malak and the longer they wait to bring him back, the more worthwhile it looks to spend on other games. I'm not planning on quitting this one but this is just part of a series of recent decisions has killed my enthusiasm to give them much more money.

You do realize if for Malak you either need G10 with zeta OR G12, possibly +, to reach the 16.5k gp limit? Saying you should've had them ready is assuming you either had a zeta stash or enough gear to have them ready.

Unlocking the Revan twins didnt require to that high either

I guess, I barely got both (only spent for LS Revan) with the minimum possible, and hoarded gear after completion of DR so (not very long) and was able to get Malak at the very last moment for free. I didn't even have Zalbarr because I refused to spend.

Congrats on getting him first time around. I missed it by a few thousand gp myself but it's all good. He'll return, eventually, and a big majority will be ready and then, a short time later, a new shiny will come along haha
  • Lonach
    87 posts Member

Or just not worry at all and wait second time patiently. No need to hurry if you don’t have a speed set of 150/160

• Who is this 'Malek'?
    Polish version of Star Wars?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Asking whether Padme or Malak came first triggered some rather inappropriate images in my head...
  • Preto
    56 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Who is this 'Malek'?
    Polish version of Star Wars?
    Thank you!!
    This reminds me of the time I stumbled upon SW on TV while on holiday in France... "Luke, je suis ton père!" and then Luke moaning in french... :smiley: priceless.

I mean, I spent for both and had no shot at malak so you're wrong.
  • And another topic to complain about malak...seems many understand quickly but they have to be explained long.
    1 topic or 200 topics won’t change anything’ nobody will answer except someone said legendary vs mythic. So why everybody still awaits malak ? Stop with all those flood useless topics.
  • What part of Malak being the first Mythic Hero event that is absurdly difficult and rare do people not understand? His event was considered completely unique and separate when compared to Heroes Journeys and Legendaries....Obviously he's not going to be on the same rotating schedule. Not that hard to comprehend...
  • Seranya6 wrote: »
    And another topic to complain about malak...seems many understand quickly but they have to be explained long.
    1 topic or 200 topics won’t change anything’ nobody will answer except someone said legendary vs mythic. So why everybody still awaits malak ? Stop with all those flood useless topics.

This makes me want to start a thread every single day
  • JerryHello wrote: »
    What part of Malak being the first Mythic Hero event that is absurdly difficult and rare do people not understand? His event was considered completely unique and separate when compared to Heroes Journeys and Legendaries....Obviously he's not going to be on the same rotating schedule. Not that hard to comprehend...

If you must know it's because they said they would never require Legendary Heroes to acquire character which was a flagrant lie and they did that with malec. Those defending the lack of his return at this point, don't get it at all as to why the player base is upset. Answered I asked because I genuinely couldn't remember who came first. Amalec isn't a Mythic hero he is a whale hero. He was a direct response to the fact so that Darth Revan did not land with the impact they wanted him to and they released Malik two weeks later. So you can pull your head out of your butt can actually be nice to some people and then maybe people wouldn't be so frustrated confused and upset
  • Mousie wrote: »
    JerryHello wrote: »
    What part of Malak being the first Mythic Hero event that is absurdly difficult and rare do people not understand? His event was considered completely unique and separate when compared to Heroes Journeys and Legendaries....Obviously he's not going to be on the same rotating schedule. Not that hard to comprehend...

If you must know it's because they said they would never require Legendary Heroes to acquire character which was a flagrant lie and they did that with malec. Those defending the lack of his return at this point, don't get it at all as to why the player base is upset. Answered I asked because I genuinely couldn't remember who came first. Amalec isn't a Mythic hero he is a whale hero. He was a direct response to the fact so that Darth Revan did not land with the impact they wanted him to and they released Malik two weeks later. So you can pull your head out of your butt can actually be nice to some people and then maybe people wouldn't be so frustrated confused and upset

Uh, Malak’s event was literally called a Mythic Event, so Malak is a Mythic Hero despite how you feel about the paywall. Mythic events aren’t bound by the Legendary event return cadence.

Also, I think they said they’d never use a Legendary character to unlock another Legendary character, not that they wouldn’t use one to unlock another toon. I could be wrong on that part, though.
  • gflegui
    294 posts Member
    There is no point on discuss if Malak was a mithyc event o legendary o hero journey...

They make the rules, and they change them whenever they want!

Malak was a cheap blow under the belt, because they change they promise to announce events with a week in advance.

That is the reason many people quit. If you can’t keep your word, the game starts to feel more a bussiness than a game. That kills the gaming spirit