Hypothetical Kit: Batman

Georgemi6
1236 posts Member
I don’t expect this character to be in game, this is just a fun thought excercize from a bored person.

Batman

Batman_DC_Comics.png

Light side, attacker

Base stats:
Health: 4
Protection: 3
Speed: 4
Defense: 4
Damage: 4
Crit chance: 2

Basic ability: Strike from the shadows
Deal physical damage to target enemy twice and inflict ability block and buff immunity. Deal damage an additional time for each of the following:
Batman has stealth
Batman has no debuffs
The enemy has fear
Hits after the first hit can’t crit, and do 40% less damage

Description: Batman throws a smoke pellet on the floor in front of him, appears in front of the target enemy, and performs a series of heavy punches and kicks (kinda likes thrawn’s fracture)

Special 1: explosive batarangs
Deal physical damage to all enemies, inflict daze and damage over time on them for 2 turns, remove 50 % turn meter, and inflict stun, stagger, and confusion on target enemy for 3 turns.

Cool down: 4 turns

Description: Batman procures two batarangs from his utlility belt, and throws them at the target enemy, on which they explode.

Special 2: Detective vision
Batman dispels all buffs on all enemies, exposes them for two turns, and inflicts speed down for 1 turn. Additionally, he cleanses himself of all debuffs, and gains 100% turn meter.

Cooldown: 5

Description: Batman turns on his detective vision, causing his eyes to glow briefly and for all enemies to be illuminated like they are in the Arkham game series

batman_259683.jpg

Unique 1: I am the night
Batman gains stealth for 2 turns every time he damages an enemy. Additionally, he ignores taunt and stealth, and his attacks can’t be resisted, evaded, or countered while he has stealth.

Unique 2: League of assassins training
Batman has 100% counter chance and gains 10% turn meter if he counter attacks. All debuffs inflicted on Batman last only 1 turn. Additionally, he gains critical hit immunity and inflicts fear on the attacking enemy whenever he is debuffed.

Unique 3: Billionair’s wallet
Batman grant’s the player’s bank account 50 United States dollars every encounter. Additionally, every time Batman performs an action, there is a 25% chance to call Alfred to assist to serve refreshments to the allied team. If robin is in an allied slot, Batman slaps him in the face at the start of each encounter.

Batman-slapping-Robin-Meme-Blank.jpg

Replies

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    I don’t expect this character to be in game

Why not?
  • I want to say that image from the Arkhams is taken from Arkham City, in the Museum, while rescuing the cops to get to the Freeze gear. Am I right? Hard to tell with Detective Vision on.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    I want to say that image from the Arkhams is taken from Arkham City, in the Museum, while rescuing the cops to get to the Freeze gear. Am I right? Hard to tell with Detective Vision on.

Correct, I see you are a man of culture as well. I’ve played that game in specific more times than I can count
  • If you want Batman in a game like this play DC Legends. Legit is exactly like this game but with DC characters instead.
  • And there's only like 50 odd characters instead of 100 and something.
  • DarthKoon wrote: »
    And there's only like 50 odd characters instead of 100 and something.

They add like 3 characters each week. At least they did when I last played it. Been a few months.
  • I played it once. I don't remeber them adding any characters in my month and a bit.
  • The month before I quit they had added Batwomam, Red Robin, Red Hood, and Batman Beyond. When I quit it was a bunch of Superman villains Id never heard of except for Cyborg Superman
  • DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    So just redownloaded the game cause you made me want to play it lol. There are now exactly 100 characters. Entire Bat Family is in the game now.

- 3 versions of the Bruce Wayne Batman
    - Batman Beyond (Terry McGinnis)
    - Red Hood (Jason Todd)
    - Red Robin (Tim Drake)
    - Robin (Damian Wayne)
    - Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
    - Batwoman (Cassandra Cain)
    - Nightwing (**** Grayson)

fqh0rw20r6k5.jpg

yve4tthbowgm.jpg

6mp9uksy9cca.jpg
  • I stand corrected.
  • DarthKoon wrote: »
    I stand corrected.

Well actually I sit corrected but anyway.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    I’ve heard of that game, it seemed interesting but I dropped it after a while. The DC game I got into a few years ago was injustice mobile. That game was really fun, but it took up too much storage, and they stopped making new characters and just did reskins and such. Also it was really slow to progress in, so glitching materials was necessary, and it overall just got old.
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    I’ve heard of that game, it seemed interesting but I dropped it after a while. The DC game I got into a few years ago was injustice mobile. That game was really fun, but it took up too much storage, and they stopped making new characters and just did reskins and such. Also it was really slow to progress in, so glitching materials was necessary, and it overall just got old.

Yeah I agree the mobile versions of Injustice 1 and 2 got boring fast and took up way too much space. I just stick to the console versions.