Beating Negotiator without HT

Out of curiosity, has anyone beaten Negotiator without HT in your lineup? I’m wondering if it’s even possible.

If you have, can you please post your lineup and gear levels of pilots (at least the important pilots).

My g12 geos haven’t come close yet.

Replies

• Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Nope.. I’ve failed to do that each and every time.. g12+3/4/5 all ships at max and all pilots modded to 5* minimum..

Hate the negotiator.. but you know it’s not going to be that effective when you eventually unlock it yourself..
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    I havent done it yet but theory crafting I think best chance would be this:

Thrawn, Emp Shuttle Sith Fighter Sun Fac -> Sith Bomber Vader Maul Gauntlet

The Sith team has good healing, evasion and protection up. Even at 5* they pull out some wins in TW. Thrawn and Gauntlet heal also.
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • VonZant wrote: »

The Sith team has good healing, evasion and protection up. Even at 5* they pull out some wins in TW. Thrawn and Gauntlet heal also.

I hope you’re wrong. I’m big on ships, but that’s a lot of pilots that I don’t have geared. And many aren’t very effective outside of ships.
  • C4L3B87
    52 posts Member
    People have the negotiator already? How is this even a post?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    C4L3B87 wrote: »

Negotiator in Geo TB.
  • C4L3B87
    52 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Nauros wrote: »
    C4L3B87 wrote: »

Negotiator in Geo TB.

😂😂😂 I’m an **** lol. Sorry

• Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Done today with Trawn and 3 geos... must be luck. Almost lost with one ship in red zone.
    Other ships: sith bomber, Vader, tie fighter
    Pure luck I suppose
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    Done today with Trawn and 3 geos... must be luck. Almost lost with one ship in red zone.
    Pure luck I suppose

Congrats! What are your gear levels?
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Pure luck I suppose

Congrats! What are your gear levels?

I am rather bad at normal arena, so I concentrated on fleet. They all g12+, 5-6 dots mods... 7*, of course, max omega and reinforcements abilities.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »

I hope you’re wrong. I’m big on ships, but that’s a lot of pilots that I don’t have geared. And many aren’t very effective outside of ships.

Maurader is very good in DR team.

Bomber is extremely underrated. Mine is 5* but my Marauder is g12. As a test I replaced Biggs in my Falcon Fleet with Bomber for 2 days and it didn't fall any further than normal and was just as effective on offense. Daze completely shuts the Falcon Assist shenanigans down. I took it out because its low star. But I'm confident a fully maxed Sith Fleet even without HT can beat any fleet in the Game reliably except for Falcon. Just missing a cap ship.
  • @Kyno Why did this get moved to Arena strategy? This is about geo TB and currently there’s no section for geo TB.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

Maurader is very good in DR team.

Bomber is extremely underrated. Mine is 5* but my Marauder is g12. As a test I replaced Biggs in my Falcon Fleet with Bomber for 2 days and it didn't fall any further than normal and was just as effective on offense. Daze completely shuts the Falcon Assist shenanigans down. I took it out because its low star. But I'm confident a fully maxed Sith Fleet even without HT can beat any fleet in the Game reliably except for Falcon. Just missing a cap ship.

You are right. I run full Sith all the way to my 3rd reinforcement and only Royal Guard isnt g12. I stay top 30, I cant beat any Home One Falcon teams except for once in a blue moon.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I feel like until they introduce another tank on par with HT, beating the TB Negotiator is always going to require some serious luck. My Sun Fac is G12+4 and he gets absolutely shredded. I might still have a chance, except that the AOE daze also completely shuts the bugs down.

Meanwhile I've won missions with HT where I lost every other ship, but they can't kill HT and I just slowly Thrawn-ultimate the entire enemy fleet.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Phase 2, I did with Executrix and three Geo's start. Called Vader as a reinforcement. All G12, 6E mods. Boba would have been next reinforcement, but didn't need it. Just survive the initial onslaught and you can rally with Vader and his debuffs
  • DarthJarX2 wrote: »
    Phase 2, I did with Executrix and three Geo's start. Called Vader as a reinforcement. All G12, 6E mods. Boba would have been next reinforcement, but didn't need it. Just survive the initial onslaught and you can rally with Vader and his debuffs
    You have to pray that the Negociator AOE doesn't daze Goe Soldier, else there is no asissts anymore.
    I beat it once when RNG wen my way, but no more ...
  • Metasly wrote: »
    DarthJarX2 wrote: »
    Phase 2, I did with Executrix and three Geo's start. Called Vader as a reinforcement. All G12, 6E mods. Boba would have been next reinforcement, but didn't need it. Just survive the initial onslaught and you can rally with Vader and his debuffs
    You have to pray that the Negociator AOE doesn't daze Goe Soldier, else there is no asissts anymore.
    I beat it once when RNG wen my way, but no more ...

Yea, I’m shocked to hear this. I’ve used the same setup with g12 geos and Vader (not 6E mods) and haven’t come close. I didn’t think mods made that big of a difference.

I’ve started experimenting with soldier or spy as a reinforcement so they don’t get killed before attacking.