Marauders Of Malachor Alliance *seeks members for New alliance development guild*

Greetings Fellow Holotable Combatants:

I am Lone Starr of the Marauders of Malachor Alliance of Independent Guilds, I am Here putting out a general Recruitment call for the Alliance as a whole, we are a collection of 8 Guilds which a few are looking for some members for a new Development Guild, ideal for players Alt accounts or Players who are stuck in or just tired of the Starter Guild system and you want a change, please contact me here or in game at 499-139-183

Guild Name: Galactic Spartans MMA
Leader Account: Dark Helmet
Ally Code: 499-139-183
Join Type: Invite
Guild Type: Alliance Development

To join please be guild free when requesting invite directly from the guild, if you are able to find the guild in search just send a join request.

Hope to see you there

Replies

• Greetings Fellow Holotable Combatants:

I am Lone Starr of the Marauders of Malachor Alliance of Independent Guilds, I am Here putting out a general Recruitment call for the Alliance as a whole, we are a collection of 8 Guilds which a few are looking for some members for a new Development Guild, ideal for players Alt accounts or Players who are stuck in or just tired of the Starter Guild system and you want a change, please contact me here or in game at 499-139-183

Join Type: Open to Join

To join please be guild free when requesting invite directly from the guild, if you are able to find the guild in search just send a join request.

Hope to see you there
  • I am Lone Starr of the Marauders of Malachor Alliance of Independent Guilds, I am Here putting out a general Recruitment call for the Alliance as a whole, we are a collection of 8 Guilds which a few are looking for some members for a new Development Guild, ideal for players Alt accounts or Players who are stuck in or just tired of the Starter Guild system and you want a change, please contact me here or in game at 499-139-183

Join Type: Open to Join

Hope to see you there