Haat sim

Prev1
Any word on this? It was mentioned a while back and I'd like to think the hpit sim has gone over well.

With the new tb it would be a nice time savings to sim the haat.

Replies

• This really needs to happen and soon.
  • They need to SIM HSITH also. Need a new raid content is all trivial.
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I am totally fine with simming the tank raid provided that...CG does not screw up the interaction between a simmed tank raid and the Prestigious Quests.

Jedi Knight 4/4 - Earn rank 10 or higher 5 times in the HAAT Raid
    Jedi Master 1/4 - Earn rank 3 or Better 3 times in the HAAT Raid
    Jedi Master 4/4 - Earn Rank 1 in the HAAT Raid

A simple fix is to designate everyone as a 1st place winner and give the rewards accordingly.

Imagine having to ask your guild leadership to NOT sim the tank battles at least 13 times just for you to do these quests or having to leave your guild because you are a completionist and have a mild case of OCD. Better not to have CG screw it up from the get go.
  • HRancor was simmed when it was trivial for virtually the entire guild. Placement was all about RNG. For HAAT I think most guilds, there is still some level of challenge as who finishes first that is not RNG dependant. When everyone who finishes solos it, then simming is an option.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Rekrn123 wrote: »
    They need to SIM HSITH also. Need a new raid content is all trivial.

See post directly above mine.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rekrn123 wrote: »
    They need to SIM HSITH also. Need a new raid content is all trivial.

They won't give top 10 rewards so it'd be a waste to sim.
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    They won't give top 10 rewards so it'd be a waste to sim.

I don't care what the rewards are. I really don't, I just want everyone designated as first place so at the very least, anybody doing one or more of the three quests can continue to do so.
  • The haat rewards are even worse than rancor rewards
  • Yeah, let’s do that and give everyone less rewards like they did with rancor sim and let the community be happy about it because they don’t think too much
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    The haat rewards are even worse than rancor rewards

The gear is worse. The currency is better.
  • nabokovfan
    535 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    They definitely need to "up" the chest rewarded when you sim a raid. I'd gladly have HAAT added to that list of raid Sims as soon as possible.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Considering how bad the HAAT gear is, I'd be grateful for anything.
  • The comment about currency is absolutely correct. I only ever spend an hour on HAAT twice a week to get the guild currency and the credits.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Angelloyd wrote: »
    Yeah, let’s do that and give everyone less rewards like they did with rancor sim and let the community be happy about it because they don’t think too much

is there any data to support the claim that everyone gets less rewards when you sim the rancor?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Yeah, let’s do that and give everyone less rewards like they did with rancor sim and let the community be happy about it because they don’t think too much

is there any data to support the claim that everyone gets less rewards when you sim the rancor?

It's a net gain unless you have a significant number of people not joining.
  • TVF wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

It's a net gain unless you have a significant number of people not joining.

Well if they dont sign up, you should remove them from guild, dead weight.

Rewards are awesome from sim, often full piece.

And yeah, HAAT is most boring raid, with worst rewards, they shold set it as simable first.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    I am totally fine with simming the tank raid provided that...CG does not screw up the interaction between a simmed tank raid and the Prestigious Quests.

A simple fix is to designate everyone as a 1st place winner and give the rewards accordingly.

Imagine having to ask your guild leadership to NOT sim the tank battles at least 13 times just for you to do these quests or having to leave your guild because you are a completionist and have a mild case of OCD. Better not to have CG screw it up from the get go.

Really? Hmm...I better open that quest and hit some tanks before it's simmable...
  • The raid has been able to be full solo mostly on auto for some time now. So a sim is due. I think most people in my guild could solo it. You only need a decent jtr team and cls. So not a hard hurdle to pass.

Only about 4 peoole in the guild put up high numbers in our guild because most don't want to waste an hour.
  • Simming HAAT would be terrific. I'd rather sim that than Pit, TBH. Pit takes 8 minutes on full auto. HAAT takes 35 minutes part auto, part manual. But there is no RNG involved with this. I can solo HAAT every time we run it if I feel like investing the time.

I would not be in favor of simming Sith.The reward imbalance in Sith would make that pretty hard to do.
  • I am totally fine with simming the tank raid provided that...CG does not screw up the interaction between a simmed tank raid and the Prestigious Quests.

I agree that simmed raids need to account for quests (and those early game quests too, my alt will never get to do 4 attempts at Pit), however you should check your math:

5 top 10s
    3 top 3s
    1 first place
    9 raids
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Some people here seem to think you're forced to sim which is... you know.. false. You could simply not sim and let the rest of our guilds sim.
  • Except you can't, you either sim it as a guild or don't.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Except you can't, you either sim it as a guild or don't.

Join a guild that doesn't sim
  • I’m all about simming HAAT.

They will also never give everyone in the guild first place rewards.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    mali3538 wrote: »

Lucky you. We almost always get 25 Nubian Security Scanners and some other salvage. I think there were 4 times or so when we got a full piece.
  • Spang wrote: »

Lucky you. We almost always get 25 Nubian Security Scanners and some other salvage. I think there were 4 times or so when we got a full piece.

I’ll take those scanners :)
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

It's not that they'll "screw it up" it's that they will purposefully not allow quest completion with a simmed raid, just like they did with HPit. When get get tank sim, if you want the quests, you will have to get your guild to not sim them.
  • Spang wrote: »

Me too. Been short on those since I've been gearing bugs.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    Spang wrote: »

Me too. Been short on those since I've been gearing bugs.

I'd gladly exchange mine to Stun Guns ;)

• Just like Hoth TB - if you want to chase quests instead of guild objectives then you need to farm yourself out to another build for a month. There are plenty of guilds that would welcome the company.

I agree that simmed raids need to account for quests (and those early game quests too, my alt will never get to do 4 attempts at Pit), however you should check your math:

5 top 10s
    3 top 3s
    1 first place
    9 raids