Keep GAC rolling on. No break please.

Prev1
R0LAND
42 posts Member
Please CG dont take a break from GAC this month. Its literally the only enjoyable part of the game at the moment.

Replies

• #facts
  • It’s boring and repetitive.
    Just make ship raid. Instead of arena 2.0.
    I’m kyber so no need for „you probably suck at it”.
    It’s been 4 weeks of identical rosters pew pew slash zing zing.
    Who cares.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @Midirataj , so just because you’ve reached kybet means it’s boring and repetitive for everyone? I disagree, I think it’s fresh and exciting every day to have a new task at hand with this game mode. I will say, I hope to see more variety with fleet participation instead of the standard all 5v5 character zones (please for the love of god do not make me do a month of 3v3).

I certainly support the idea of a 24/7 schedule of SOME type of GAC activity, even if the leagues get reset and divisions get updated after every “set.” Need that G13 salvage from the store.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Fauztin wrote: »
    @Midirataj , so just because you’ve reached kybet means it’s boring and repetitive for everyone? I disagree, I think it’s fresh and exciting every day to have a new task at hand with this game mode. I will say, I hope to see more variety with fleet participation instead of the standard all 5v5 character zones (please for the love of god do not make me do a month of 3v3).

I certainly support the idea of a 24/7 schedule of SOME type of GAC activity, even if the leagues get reset and divisions get updated after every “set.” Need that G13 salvage from the store.

Not looking forward to ships being a part of GA, but I agree overall.
  • R0LAND
    42 posts Member
    Midirataj wrote: »
    It’s boring and repetitive.
    Who cares.

A lot less boring and repetitive than the rest of the game....IMHO
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Favorite partnof game without question.

BUT. ~ WEEK BREAK before next one would be very nice. A breather to catch up on gear, etc.
  • Fauztin wrote: »

Just no. GAC is ok, but the problem is that CG beats the fun out of everything new by running it constantly. It becomes a Seth McFarlane joke, where her repeats it until its not funny and then when it becomes annoying, he repeats it a dozen more times to make it unbearable. Moderation in all things.

Every GA match being the same match is why it's boring and repetitive. Same 8 teams on defence, same 8 teams used for offence, again and again and again.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I wouldnt mind the break if it was based on them needing time to make adjustments and changes.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    I wouldnt mind the break if it was based on them needing time to make adjustments and changes.

This. There are several aspects of GAC that need to be fixed, tweaked or redone completely. There are also several bugs that need to be worked out. I hope they don't rush it back out without some deligent fixes first.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno wrote: »

I wouldn't mind a break, especially if they don't want gamer fatigue. It's like doing TB every week, all the time. I know it is the new and shiny, but if the reason we can't run hoth and geo TBs at the same time is gamer fatigue, that should also apply the GAC too.

Just no. GAC is ok, but the problem is that CG beats the fun out of everything new by running it constantly. It becomes a Seth McFarlane joke, where her repeats it until its not funny and then when it becomes annoying, he repeats it a dozen more times to make it unbearable. Moderation in all things.

His name is Seth McFunny
  • SkylarSong wrote: »

His name is Seth McFunny

And usually he is funny, for about 20 seconds of a joke repeating itself, then the next 1.5 minutes makes me want to change the channel because he entered the 3 year old "Mom...Mom....Mom..." phase.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    R0LAND wrote: »
    Please CG dont take a break from GAC this month. Its literally the only enjoyable part of the game at the moment.

I love GAC, but clearly it has few flaws at the moment and Devs said they need to make adjustment to it in Q&A so yeah wait it out, it was only a test run
  • Midirataj wrote: »
    It’s boring and repetitive.
    Who cares.

Maybe you should throw a few 'Kapow Kapow's in there :D
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    I think it’s boring to only have 5v5 with characters and with the same exact formations. I wish they’d change it up a bit, or at least have a few more option in setting your defense. For example, controlling how many squads you put in a territory, or where you put your ships ( if they start doing that again).

Another thing I thought of is getting an ability that you the player get to use once per match, like the option to see what teams your opponent attacked with, or see one of the back territories or something like that. But there would of course have to be a balance of some type, otherwise everyone would wait to the last possible minute to attack. Like if you see what your opponent has, you lose some banners, or maybe they get to see something in your territories.

I’m kind of throwing out random things here, but I think there’s a lot of missed potential in this game mode. Also I’d like a few week’s break before the next one, it’s getting a bit repetitive.
  • I'd like to see it continue without breaks BUT to be mixed up with 3v3 and Ships and different Territory layouts etc. as I don't feel like CG can properly evaluate the scoring, matchup system, or potential bugs by continuously doing only 5v5 No Ships versions with the same layout of Territories and I don't want there to end up with issues in the other formats once we're out of the "testing" phase
    FWIW: @CG_SBCrumb ^^
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Need that G13 salvage from the store.

well finishing 0-3 don't halp much...
  • Oh god please no. Please make it every two weeks like it was before between TBs. it’s like playing TW every single day...alone! Please go back to the old cadence.
  • If you're going to call it a "Championship" it should be rare. Not constant.

Not only that, it's way, way too tiring. A month of this is pure insanity. If it's going to be a month long, keep it to once a year, twice tips.

And again, "championship" isn't something that should run constantly.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Vendraen wrote: »
    If you're going to call it a "Championship" it should be rare. Not constant.

Not only that, it's way, way too tiring. A month of this is pure insanity. If it's going to be a month long, keep it to once a year, twice tips.

And again, "championship" isn't something that should run constantly.

What is tiring? Set defense once a week, then spend 20m every other day on offense.

Maybe drink a red bull or take a power nap
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member

Gimme chicken fights all day long 😂

Or Roger’s gold poop. We finally got some background lore this last season!
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • DrowningFerret
    102 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Not that my vote matter on this, but I feel that the ideal schedule would be for a standard two week break between GACs. This gap should be used to add a third TB and an extra TW every other month.
    Post edited by DrowningFerret on
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Not that my vote matter on this, but I feel that the ideal schedule would be for a standard two week break between GACs. This gap should be used to add a third TB and an extra GW every other month.

Extra GW? Lol. Yeah, I know you meant TW.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    GAC sucks

rewards suck
    matchmaking sucks.... (which is funny cause it's still prob no way near as bad as it was) but still sucks
    Feats are dumb

The whole game mode is trash.

(That said with the absolute lack of anything new except a new skin TB that OHKO's G13 teams in the first wave that is trash too)

It's still prob best for the thing to be running all the time.... Yes its' trash and there should be shame involved for the people putting it out there BUT IT'S AN EXEBTITION....so there is a chance some of trash will be taken to the dumpster and it won't be so bad.

what we will get is worse rewards, more predecided stupidity matches that completly ruin the game in every way.

it's just wierd.... how bad is it that something I DESPISE because it sucks so bad I want to run all the time for the general lack of anything else worthwhile to do lately

it's laughable man.....ha ha I was gonna lose to you in GAC saturday.....now I"ll lose to you in GAC next wendsday instead...hahhah you got a date Wednesday baby
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    I may use some break.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    zegene wrote: »
    I may use some break.

I see you rolled your way into the GAC semi's...Let me tell you something Pacieo you pull any of your crazy cheat mode modifications and I will take your mouse button and push it until it goes click....nobody messes with the Dkrek (0-3) (walks away with my lackey)
    JT is an amazing actor is there a bad movie he was ever in.....NOPE
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    ZAP wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    GAC sucks

rewards suck
    matchmaking sucks.... (which is funny cause it's still prob no way near as bad as it was) but still sucks
    Feats are dumb

The whole game mode is trash.

(That said with the absolute lack of anything new except a new skin TB that OHKO's G13 teams in the first wave that is trash too)

It's still prob best for the thing to be running all the time.... Yes its' trash and there should be shame involved for the people putting it out there BUT IT'S AN EXEBTITION....so there is a chance some of trash will be taken to the dumpster and it won't be so bad.

what we will get is worse rewards, more predecided stupidity matches that completly ruin the game in every way.

it's just wierd.... how bad is it that something I DESPISE because it sucks so bad I want to run all the time for the general lack of anything else worthwhile to do lately

it's laughable man.....ha ha I was gonna lose to you in GAC saturday.....now I"ll lose to you in GAC next wendsday instead...hahhah you got a date Wednesday baby

I actually agree with this post, which is odd as 99% of your posts are garbage.

CG/EA managed to make something completely lame be the best part of the game. If it wasn’t for the Star Wars brand and chars, this game wouldn’t have lasted 18 months.

truth....both points :)

EDIT : hmm I take that back kinda....first 18+ months of game were great.... They got greedy and revaned the game...now it's just pathetic.... no middle..... just you can't win a battle 120 vs 5 and the PVE... you click enter battle and die with g13 toons..... it's just gotten ****