Padme dreams

https://swgoh.gg/p/991589674/characters/?f=Separatist

I would like to at least unlock Padme. 7* would be awesome, but not the main goal. Where should I focus my attention?

Replies

• Grievous unique zeta and gearing g12+ would be nice... good luck ! Padmé should come back around next week or so!
  • Shadowscream
    969 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    You can get 6* with zzG12++ Ventress and trash Separatists ( I did! )
    Same strat as the 5* unlock —> Rampage fueled destruction BUT needs HOURS of attempts ;)
  • You can get 6* with zzG12++ Ventress and trash Separatists ( I did! )
    Same strat as the 5* unlock —> Rampage fueled destruction BUT needs HOURS of attempts ;)

Do you think the Nute lead would be helpful? I have him gear 11 now. I plan on making tabs for the best possible mods and loading them up to play. I understand that with all the rework, there is nothing more than theory to go by.
  • How can we find out what the speeds are like for the Padme event characters?
  • Maybe the reworks will save you ... I had very similar toons the first time, and only got a 6 star Padme to show for it. GG suffers greatly from not having his G12 gear in place.
  • Krjstoff wrote: »
    Maybe the reworks will save you ... I had very similar toons the first time, and only got a 6 star Padme to show for it. GG suffers greatly from not having his G12 gear in place.

He does gain a lot of health from them. 5 out 6 pieces. Thanks, I guess I can settle for 6* lol. No doubt Padme will be need for Clones TB.
  • My dreams came true, I got Padme 7*. I used junk mods for tier 5 and 6 and got 3*. Tier 7 was a bit tougher, almost did it with the junk mods. Had Mace left and he took out my team. Changed mods, and I lost Grievs and B2 and walked away with a 1* victory.