Just lost GA due to game crash

Very frustrated. Game crashed during my DR/DM battle in GA. Basically caused me to lose the entire match.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Very frustrated. Game crashed during my DR/DM battle in GA. Basically caused me to lose the entire match.

With a name like that, you should have expected it.
  • Not sure what you really expect. I mean they could maybe implement some way to reconnect but it is doubtful you could have gotten back in time to win even if there was such a system.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Not sure what you really expect. I mean they could maybe implement some way to reconnect but it is doubtful you could have gotten back in time to win even if there was such a system.

Maybe he wants a do-over?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Not sure what you really expect. I mean they could maybe implement some way to reconnect but it is doubtful you could have gotten back in time to win even if there was such a system.

Maybe he wants a do-over?

Too exploitable.
  • Haha first step is getting a better connection Sirlagzalott
  • Same happened to me I was just about to win and then boom lagged and I lost everything lost the whole round could've got first place
    I reported it to bugs and issues
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>