Ns + anakin , when will it be fixed ?

Replies

• JDIII wrote: »
    The @ symbol is COMMONLY used when showing an estimated numerical answer, meaning about or around. For example: The concert plans to have @ 12,000 people attending. Now, that obviously don’t stand for at, common sense. It stands for around or about when used that way, which is how I also used it. Use your noodles! Please don’t drop out of school, I’m begging you

“COMMONLY” used @JDIII ?

So I’ve lived on this earth ~43 years and managed to escape seeing something “commonly” used until now?

• JDIII wrote: »
    @ 43 years
    Nope - my birthday is 2 weeks from now, so we have to say “about” 43 years.

Here’s some reading for you. Should take you ~5 mins.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilde

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/At_sign
  • The @ symbol means literally "at". Nothing more. Nothing less. It does not mean approximately; it is a definitive. The tilde is definitely what you should be using to show an estimated total or an approximation.

Also, never use Wikipedia as a source for something. Doing so just lowers your credibility across the board.

Lastly, do not go into an argument about grammar and make simple mistakes like using don't where you should have said does not. Quite frankly, when typing, it is very lazy to use any contractions.

In summation, the at symbol does not mean what you think it means, and it has never been "commonly" used in such a manner. I use the word never in this paragraph in its literal form, as in never, ever, in the history of ever, has it been commonly used to mean "about".

Professor Kvothe is now departing this thread.
  • Ever since this raid was released CG has done everything it could to protect their precious sith raid. Despite claiming they wanted players to theory craft (just like “we want a diverse meta”) their actions prove otherwise. They’ve nerfed everything to protect the raid.

And people complained. Now people are
    Complaining when they’re finally leaving things alone.

I put up 52mil yesterday and got 7th.... it is what it is. Unlike the other 2 raids, this raid has NEVER been fun, it’s always been a slog. Now we have a way to get it over faster, thats a win. In addition, right in this thread players are saying their guild can finally do heroic tier. Also a win.

Mad when they nerf
    Mad when they don’t

I can’t even
  • DarkHelmet1138
    3884 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Ever since this raid was released CG has done everything it could to protect their precious sith raid. Despite claiming they wanted players to theory craft (just like “we want a diverse meta”) their actions prove otherwise. They’ve nerfed everything to protect the raid.

And people complained. Now people are
    Complaining when they’re finally leaving things alone.

I put up 52mil yesterday and got 7th.... it is what it is. Unlike the other 2 raids, this raid has NEVER been fun, it’s always been a slog. Now we have a way to get it over faster, thats a win. In addition, right in this thread players are saying their guild can finally do heroic tier. Also a win.

Mad when they nerf
    Mad when they don’t

I can’t even

I'm guessing different people are mad for each situation. But in general we are surrounded by kittens.

No offense to anyone. Just a spaceballs reference.
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    We need a playable @-@ imo.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Zellaccio wrote: »
    It was told that after geo Tb , the loop in p3 would have been fixed , we already have the geo Tb, but the exploit is still there . Any news about that CG ?

Why? Just play the game. They'll get to it when they get to it
  • I do not think they ever said it would be nerfed... Just that they would leave till after Geo TB was in....

Would be nice to know the current intentions...
  • Regarding topic: As soon as you invest heavily into the team. That’s when.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Thankful that my guild banned it and any of the other cheese teams for phase 3m. Raid goes so fast no time to set up Nightsisters phase 3 run anyway.
  • I dont care if it gets fixed or it doesnt, what annoys me is the fact that a few use it and thats all they worry about doing and leave the rest of the guild, the bottom feeders to do the raid for them while they take the top spots. Raids have been busted since rancor solo days. Raids should never have been able to solo, hence its a guild task not a personal task. Make all 3 raids sim, and forget about making another raid. Raids are dead time to move on.

This is exactly it. If all members of a guild have Han/GK/Traya, just let us sim them all.

Raids are a really bad design, forcing you to all be on at a specific time of day, etc. doing the same thing over and over again. Let us sim them all and add new game modes.
  • Lurtze
    38 posts Member
    Easy fix? Just get your guild to ban the team. My guild banned it when it right away.
  • Grimstoned wrote: »
    Regarding topic: As soon as you invest heavily into the team. That’s when.

The toons used in the team are useful toons.... The zetas needed are also very useful, a zMT lead NS team will serve you well in GAC/TW... Jka is key for a padme squad which is a solid team, and you do not need JKA high gear. Padnme is one of the few with a shot vs the DR meta...

The biggest issue with the team is it so much better with lower geared initiate...

• Hsith is old now, so not sure why it is a big deal. I just started using the team and it actually helps keep me competitive for gear. I would be all for simming the raids, but they give ridiculous gear for pit raid. Best I ever got was 14 mk 3 carbanti. If they gave a gold box to everyone, then we could talk.
  • Yodas_papa wrote: »
    JDIII wrote: »
    @Yodas_papa What are you talking about kid, it’s been out over a year, so like I said most players (not all, I said most) players have her unlocked, and most of those have her almost 7* Your info is wrong!

You can look up stats about how many people have traya. It's not "most people". Anyone that posts here regularly should know this.

To back up yodas point, of the people on swgoh.gg only ~40% of them have Traya unlocked at all. There are 123,853 with Traya unlocked vs 306,499 with Clone Wars Chewie (a starter character everyone should have).
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Any answer from a cg it would be greatly appreciated
  • Zellaccio wrote: »
    Any answer from a cg it would be greatly appreciated

As long as that answer is: anakin is fine and we’re not nerfing him again then I agree
  • Anakin is fine, the infinite loop is not
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Yodas_papa wrote: »
    @Yodas_papa What are you talking about kid, it’s been out over a year, so like I said most players (not all, I said most) players have her unlocked, and most of those have her almost 7* Your info is wrong!

You can look up stats about how many people have traya. It's not "most people". Anyone that posts here regularly should know this.

To back up yodas point, of the people on swgoh.gg only ~40% of them have Traya unlocked at all. There are 123,853 with Traya unlocked vs 306,499 with Clone Wars Chewie (a starter character everyone should have).

But CG says there are 80 million accounts.... lol how great are things when only 400k (.gg'ers) and then the one's who don't join .gg but prob quit a week after playing when they enter their shard with G5 CUP and already guy in shard with 80G13 toons......

lol and they said in Q&A we are working to bring new people in....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    ZAP wrote: »
    See what they failed to mention was those stats that they are looking at are more than likely from swgoh.gg and there are thousands of players not even synced to that

Thousands not synched to swgoh.gg?

Try hundreds of thousands and then you’d be closer.

You have no clue about the player base of this game, so you should stop posting your guesses and thoughts, as you are always completely wrong.

Settle down Francis
    - Stripes

Your the RIGHT GUY tho....everyone else wrong...not ZAP tho.. 100% effective 100% of the time...kills insects on contact... glad to have you sir....forum better place knowing we have the guy who's always right here right now Aerosmith style

In all seriousness around here... got a guy at the top of the page trolling people for their usage of the @ symbol..... every other post is someone telling someone to shut up like Zappie up there.

like.... have we really gotten to the point where every other post is Get Gud or SHUT up and quit....
    like whatever man......like whatever...
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Do wah ditty ditty