Keep GAC rolling on. No break please.

2Next

Replies

• How about allow Malak back into the game before the next GAC so those without him are not at such a disadvantage?
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    How about allow Malak back into the game before the next GAC so SOME of those without him are not at such a disadvantage?

G7 5* malak does nothing for more people than whatnot. Cant platoon him meh. Better of buying gear so when this old republic brain diarrhea passes and they pop some mental immodium to stop the river of poop old crapublic and we get jedi rey and pantless bald kylo and frisky maz we can watch poop malak trash die the bad binary code he deserves and we can get force ghost han for 3 million GAC 3 you cant unlock for 2 years

• Im enjoying it, gives me plenty more to do. I'm usually against stronger opponent and have to study rosters, stats, etc and strategise my victory
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Im enjoying it, gives me plenty more to do. I'm usually against stronger opponent and have to study rosters, stats, etc and strategise my victory

Agreed. Some of my best matches have ended in a loss, but were so close it made it that much more interesting.

Ppl just don't enjoy a good challenge these days. They value rewards over the actual game play.
  • Not that my vote matter on this, but I feel that the ideal schedule would be for a standard two week break between GACs. This gap should be used to add a third TB and an extra TW every other month.

You know gac has nothing to do with tb or tw right? Taking a two week break from gac doesnt magically add two weeks to the month.
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    zegene wrote: »
    I may use some break.

I see you rolled your way into the GAC semi's...Let me tell you something Pacieo you pull any of your crazy cheat mode modifications and I will take your mouse button and push it until it goes click....nobody messes with the Dkrek (0-3) (walks away with my lackey)
    JT is an amazing actor is there a bad movie he was ever in.....NOPE

Im so clueless.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Fauztin wrote: »

Just no. GAC is ok, but the problem is that CG beats the fun out of everything new by running it constantly. It becomes a Seth McFarlane joke, where her repeats it until its not funny and then when it becomes annoying, he repeats it a dozen more times to make it unbearable. Moderation in all things.

Gimme chicken fights all day long 😂

Or Roger’s gold poop. We finally got some background lore this last season!

If that's the case, let us run Hoth and Geo TB battles at the same time. If it's ok to run GAC all the time, then it should be ok to run an old TB and the new TB at the same time.
  • Vendraen wrote: »
    If you're going to call it a "Championship" it should be rare. Not constant.

Not only that, it's way, way too tiring. A month of this is pure insanity. If it's going to be a month long, keep it to once a year, twice tips.

And again, "championship" isn't something that should run constantly.

You mean rare like say the Formula1 championship that runs for 9-months of the year? Or most football championships that run for 9-months of the year? Or NFL that goes for 6-months? Or the rugby union championships that run for 8-9 months?!

Additionally CG made it clear that they intended to make GAC the central game mode focus for SWGOH going forwards, and you can't do that with a game mode that disappears for weeks or months on end.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Break please.
  • And triple the rewards
  • A break might be useful. Avoid player fatigue, allow time to digest player feedback (including figuring a better way to stop cheating and improve matchmaking), etc.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Fauztin wrote: »
    @Midirataj , so just because you’ve reached kybet means it’s boring and repetitive for everyone? I disagree, I think it’s fresh and exciting every day to have a new task at hand with this game mode. I will say, I hope to see more variety with fleet participation instead of the standard all 5v5 character zones (please for the love of god do not make me do a month of 3v3).

I certainly support the idea of a 24/7 schedule of SOME type of GAC activity, even if the leagues get reset and divisions get updated after every “set.” Need that G13 salvage from the store.

Not looking forward to ships being a part of GA, but I agree overall.

Not looking forward to another month of 5v5 toon only GA.

Can’t wait for there to be enough capital ships to place 2 fleets on D.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    I may use some break.

I see you rolled your way into the GAC semi's...Let me tell you something Pacieo you pull any of your crazy cheat mode modifications and I will take your mouse button and push it until it goes click....nobody messes with the Dkrek (0-3) (walks away with my lackey)
    JT is an amazing actor is there a bad movie he was ever in.....NOPE

Im so clueless.

John Tuturro DeJesus from the big lebowski................
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    I just want better rewards. The challenge is fun and its exciting (and frustrating) to face difficult opponents. However the rewards feel bad. Like actually bad. My div 3 account at least gets some stun guns/cuffs from league promotions, my div 8 account just gets trash.

Go back to old GA rewards and let GAC rewards be extra on top! Go back to 3 zeta for first, 2 for 2-4, 1 for 5-7. Go back to 40 gear salvage of meaningful gear for weekly winner. Let GAC rewards be a bonus. The rewards are so bad that the rewards being a bonus won't effect the gear crunch that much.

Let's mix up the territory types, do a mix of 3v3, 5v5, ships, no ships, 5v5 ships (old school).

Keep GAC feeling fresh, make it more rewarding, and for the love of Luke, fix the cheating or give us a better way to detect it as players (combat log or review system)
  • I personally loved the GAC mode. I would really enjoy it starting right back up again. But, I understand the need for a break, for a variety of different reasons. If there is a break, I like the idea of throwing in the regular GA.
  • thehi13 wrote: »
    I personally loved the GAC mode. I would really enjoy it starting right back up again. But, I understand the need for a break, for a variety of different reasons. If there is a break, I like the idea of throwing in the regular GA.

That wouldn't really be a break then