Need expediated results for clear cut cheating.

I mean I'm new to the forum as a result of this but I know how this will go. Message CG_Leviathan with a LOT of evidence. MAYBE if I'm lucky.. AFTER I have finished 3rd or 4th, they might glaze over my report and give me a few bonuses if I'm lucky. Maybe they skim through it and decide with limited time and reports coming in hand over fist that it is not clear enough. I'm hoping for the best here, but with clear cut cases with plenty of evidence already collected for them. There should be a quicker way I feel.
My opponent ranks #340 in the kyber league. Ahead of me. No Revans at all, nobody special. Mods are whatever. He puts his entire best roster on Defense except for his NS. And somehow one shot clears.. with bonuses, my entire defense including Darth Revan, GG, BH, Brood Alpha, etc.
This defeats the purpose of the rest of and the very end of this event for me. Extremely disappointing.
IMG-7302.png
IMG-7303-1.jpg
IMG-7304-1.jpg
IMG-7305.png
IMG-7306.png
IMG-7307.png

Replies

• Darknessignition
    144 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Where is the link of his defenses? You say they are defense but we are taking your word with no evidence...
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    The only evidence i see is that you try to tell us that he used 28 toons on defense when there're only 5 teams allowed in total.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • 6 In my bracket but thanks for automatically trying to look for holes and be negative towards me.. Didn't realize so many people would jump to defend someone cheating, but good to know. I have the other screen shots just didn't think I would fill up the whole post with pictures:
    Also just look at his roster and ranking in Kyber.. Do you really think someone without any revans would be ranked that high?
    His Teams:
    (Timed out soloing Phoenix with Nest.. :neutral: )
    IMG-7309.png
    IMG-7310.png
    IMG-7316.png
    IMG-7315.png

My Teams:
    IMG-7306.png
    IMG-7305.png
    IMG-7308.png
    IMG-7307.png

Match up stats from Discord bot:
    Annotation-2019-08-04-143701.png
    Annotation-2019-08-04-143742.png
    Annotation-2019-08-04-143811.png
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    For me he's someone playing very well and he's having a lot of 6 dot mods. I would say it is possible to beat you the way he did so no cheating at all.

And i'm not going to defend cheaters, just taking all information i can to get a big picture. If you say you have evidence and just show us half of the table it's hard to belief you.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Wow.. come on, get realistic here.
    So you look at the one thing he has a lot more than me of and that means he could win?
    6 dot mods don't matter that much if he's not getting the right ones.. Notice how I have MUCH more speed than him and even more high offense?

But if you say so, I am just curious. What team did he use to beat Darth Revan? And then what other teams could he have left to beat my other teams?

What are you talking about half the table? That's the entire table..
  • ... also to add: teams that could win 1st time, no dying, lots of health/protection in order to finish with such a high score. I'll wait.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    It's not my job to do that for you. But here i have something for you: After doing the math he got 50.5 points per battle in average. This is far away from the possible max 60 with a full team and means that he must have been very close to lose not only once. For me he's a very strategic mind who had a hand full of luck against you.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • I see, so it's not your job to take into consideration my points, but it is your job to reply and to try to find points where there's a slice of chance I could be wrong. Time to do math though, unfortunately not everyone is good at math. It's actually 60.5 per battle. That changes the way a lot of those battles finished doesn't it?
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    it looks only slightly suspect...based on the limited info provided...ur DR is slow and could easily be beaten by his NS especially if badstilla is similarly slow ....i use alot of lower geared toons myself but with the right modding they go thru much higher ones....so much goes into a match such as speed, comps, solos(like nest)...having more offense mods doesn't mean much if the toon never gets to move

is possible ur opp cheated but as stated earlier there's nothing u show that definitively shows that
  • Let me know what info would be required that is considered not limited. https://swgoh.gg/p/898414616/
    NS Yes, they're strong, no arguments. I'm not someone who thinks they should win every match. I won last round when I shouldn't have and was shocked, I've lost my share of GA's, no big deal. But you guys are being delusional right now. I only pointed out offense in addition to the fact I had more speed in my mods. All those 6-dot mods and anything with great stats, know where they were? On his defense which wasn't a problem. My question is after NS beat DR. How could he possibly continue on to get 60.5 banners per battle on the rest of my teams. It just isn't possible with his roster. And how does he continue to score this many points with no Revans against everyone in GAC since he has a very high score and is ranked high in Kyber.
    My match-up aside, stop looking for cracks in my roster, and look at his and ask if it's reasonable he could put so much of his roster on defense leave essentially one team for offense and continue to get all these extra bonuses etc. over a long period of time.
    I'm into the counters and using lower powered teams or undersized teams in good match-ups. I know what teams work and are able to sneak things out. Getting a score like that against my roster is not possible for him, never mind getting high scores over and over again against plenty of other players that have at least one Revan. Better than my "horribly slow for gear 11" DR. (Again there you're criss crossing Arena slow (absolutely) vs. just one of my teams in GA slow (not THAT bad).

Forget it. I know from dealing with it often enough when you've reached a point in the argument that the other person(s) are not capable of reasonable logic. And at that point you know.. it doesn't matter.
  • lolz
    89 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Its not for me to decide whether he cheated or its a bug or something else. But there is no way he could have scored 60.5 average. That would require him to win all matches with full health and protection (which would give 60 pts each match) and that too 3 of the matches would have to be with undersized squads (which would give 61 pts each match for a 4 member squad team) or something even better. And this would require lots of strong regen teams or super fast teams which he doesnt have. Plus you placed a 100k DR on def. Even his strongest team wouldnt beat that at full prot+health.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    I see, so it's not your job to take into consideration my points, but it is your job to reply and to try to find points where there's a slice of chance I could be wrong. Time to do math though, unfortunately not everyone is good at math. It's actually 60.5 per battle. That changes the way a lot of those battles finished doesn't it?

There's no need to get personal, again i'm just using the facts that are given. And to be fair i forgot that you're in a lower division so yes, my math was wrong about that. 60.5 on average is changing the picture and it's highly questionable if he could do this. But as you said in your original post there's only one way to get a cheater in consideration, you need to send a mail to Leviathan or Tophat.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Well, I may have both Revan and Darth Revan teams, but I still lose by a point or three to people without Revan, Darth Revan, etc. who have maxed out "older" teams, amd I do not find it weird. After years more of mod mining, they are very likely to end up with tremendously better GA mods than me, which makes it possible to defeat 5 teams over 100k on full health and with protection on. Likely or not, I do not judge, since if it happens 25% of the time, it is unlikely to be cheating.
  • Naming and shaming publicly is against forum rules. At the very least black out his name.
  • It’s true though, I had a guy put every gear 12 on defense, including every imaginable darth revan counter, then get 60 points against my gear 13 sith empire team. I messaged leviathan 36 hours ago and haven’t heard anything. He just did the same thing to the guy he’s facing in the finals.
  • I know it’s not cg’s fault that unscrupulous people can find ways to hack their game and I sincerely hope it’s not just the job of one or two people to look into these things, but it’s disheartening to those of us that put a lot of time and money into the game.
  • The cheater will do that again. And you realize you spent 1 week making strategies of how to beat all of your opponents, and then the cheater is in the final with you, and beats the hell out of your well placed teams with nothing :) Happened to me today. The problem is that you can not see the battle or with which teams you are defeated, so you can have proof for the cheat.
  • So all i have to do is to find the right file on my system and change godmode from false to true ? ridiculous! glad i never spend a dime :)
  • a cheater destroy my kyber rank in the final plz need help i screenshootet everythink that i can prove it
  • he beat also my g13drevan/malak arena well modded speed team with nothing he can do it what he has left for offense and oneshoot them unpossible with that he has left and use for offense! same problem like:Criordi_Snopes