Cheating In Galaxy of Heroes [MEGA]

Replies

• @Darknesswon The suit became a complete waste of time the moment he contemplated promoting the cheat out of spite for the actions taken against him, since he would be responsible for the damages, as for the magnitude of cash flow here it would bury him for several generations. It would be naive to even think of that.
    Right now the situation is tense and running on emotional and rash actions taken by both sides. His dilemma will be addressed after the top priority - the cheat is patched. Least both parties can do, is work together in a civil manner to investigate origins, find ways the cheat is used, and stop the cheat, as that is in the interest of both.
    All in all, community arguing who is right is doing absolutely nothing for us whatsoever.
  • Lol... when the cheat is patched... should be sometime around next August I suspect.
  • I did. There is no link to where it should be done on the forums. I also don't know how to message cgleviathan directly. Thanks for the help ly
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    sndnichols wrote: »
    I did. There is no link to where it should be done on the forums. I also don't know how to message cgleviathan directly. Thanks for the help ly

Do it in game as shown in the first post.

Open the message center and type CG into the TO: and select CG_leviathan. Be sure to give as much info as possible.
  • Somehow doing it in game I screwed it up and no i fo got entered
  • One guy cleared 14 teams. 4 revans and 1 dr. No team below 80k. All with a suspected 1.3M gp
  • camper288
    211 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    It goes like an outburst, and in advance I apologize for the bad English, since I will be using a translator.

It's 524 days old, exactly along with the Visas Shards event my old guild has taken a punishment. One member who had two accounts, plus access to his brother's account, used all three accounts to clear all enemy territory in TW. The 3 accounts were justly banned. All of my guild officers took 7 days of suspension and thus indirectly punished all other members who had no idea of ​​the cheat and did not agree to it for a week without raids.

When in my third guild, one member used the cheat to get the C3-PO in the fifth star, and his Ewoks couldn't afford to do grade 3, let alone grade 5 at the time. Me and several other guild people hit the report cheat button. He received no punishment except expulsion from the guild, arranged another gear on the C3-PO, obtained it on the seventh star in the next cycle and invested in the ewoks to erase the traces of his cheating. It gained a huge strategic advantage and stayed at it.

The fact is, the king was already naked back there and you did nothing, let the thing burst. Now ban the youtuber for showing that the cheat was already rolling loose long ago? This is a cowardly thing, even though they have violated the term of service, just for you to take action. I'll be donating $ 5 to them as a minimum thank you for what they did. Not much, I can't spend on the game but it's symbolic and well deserved.

And speaking of measures to reduce cheating, the main one was not announced. While we cannot know which team has beaten what in TW and GA there will always be people willing to use this feature. Sunlight is the best disinfectant against cheaters.

And that is the last and essential question. How many TW and GA have I lost to someone using a cheat? Have common sense and send some crystals to the players after you clear the mess that was created under your nose.

And please be more humble. Do not do the same thing when you did the great nonsense of blocking teams by voting on TW and said "We reserve the right to perhaps return with this measure.".

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @sndnichols
    Report A Potential Cheater: If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_Leviathan with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.
  • @CG_Leviathan my ally code is 514-176-228
  • Thanks kyno!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Close enough lmao
  • Glad I could make you laugh, lol B)
  • Yeah. I have similar questions. You said there were tools in place to at the least detect cheating, yet bulldog accepted your challenge and even at his elevation of cheating (on the alt account) to ludicrous levels, he went unnoticed until he breeches the ToS? By telling you you missed?
  • Still going F2P until this issue is resolved.
  • Man oh man @CG_Leviathan you guys have really screwed up on this. I know you think this will simmer down in a few days but your dead wrong. Better start shorting your stock.
  • That’s the issue. He was unnoticed by CG for the entire GAC after it was stated we should have no concerns on cheaters, it’d be taken care of. Turns out those were just talking points.
  • Honestly, extend an olive branch. Reduce Bulldog’s Ban to 28 days and McMoles Ban to 21. That will go a long ways in restoring tensions for many in the community. And everyone can move on. Win-Win.
  • Oh and by the way @CG_Leviathan I joined bulldogs discord channel yesterday morning. Since I joined the amount of people who have also joined as increased by over ten times. And just so I’m not like you guys by throwing out some random 30% number it started out at 100 and it’s over 1000 now. If you really wanted know what your customers think you should join it and lurk through the comments. Here’s the link

https://discord.gg/n3WCej
  • Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    F2P seems to be the only way and cash refund because of apple store violations.
    Because i cannot get what i paid for.

Money is the only thing which matters here as the rest is simply non-professional. And the lecture about policing is absurd with no tools provided.
    Exactly. I made sure to delete my credit card off my devices completely simply because this game to make sure I don't send a single cent CGs way... Others need to do the same and I know people who have already gotten hundreds back
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Man oh man @CG_Leviathan you guys have really screwed up on this. I know you think this will simmer down in a few days but your dead wrong. Better start shorting your stock.

It’ll be dead pretty soon. A lot of people don’t use the forum or watch the YouTube videos. Most players don’t even know. Granted a lot of them are F2P, but I’m sure they won’t lose much. With that said, vote with your money. If you don’t like it, don’t spend. Complaining has never bothered them. But if people actually stick to their word and stop spending, it might make a dent.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Man oh man @CG_Leviathan you guys have really screwed up on this. I know you think this will simmer down in a few days but your dead wrong. Better start shorting your stock.

It’ll be dead pretty soon. A lot of people don’t use the forum or watch the YouTube videos. Most players don’t even know. Granted a lot of them are F2P, but I’m sure they won’t lose much. With that said, vote with your money. If you don’t like it, don’t spend. Complaining has never bothered them. But if people actually stick to their word and stop spending, it might make a dent.

Oh, I think you may be wrong. Reddit is just warming up, few posts on the subject total up to 1k or so. Yep, gonna be interesting to see who blinks.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

Oh, I think you may be wrong. Reddit is just warming up, few posts on the subject total up to 1k or so. Yep, gonna be interesting to see who blinks.

We shall see. If you should be correct on the day of knowing, then I shall see to it that my messenger visits your estate on Sunday at tea time to pay my condolences for my miscalculation.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »

We shall see. If you should be correct on the day of knowing, then I shall see to it that my messenger visits your estate on Sunday at tea time to pay my condolences for my miscalculation.

Chewie shards on the field of.. oh hell it's a mobile game, even those banned are laughing
  • Does anyone here honestly think that CG cares about cheating?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Does anyone here honestly think that CG cares about cheating?

Before, no. Now that ppl are aware and may spend less. Absolutely.
  • So why don’t you guys permanently ban people who, ya know, actually cheat? Oh, because then you can’t collect their money.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Jesse36 wrote: »
    So why don’t you guys permanently ban people who, ya know, actually cheat? Oh, because then you can’t collect their money.

This makes no sense. Cheaters don’t pay.
  • - There's a bug.
    - Get him killed and there's no bugs.
This discussion has been closed.