How to view all of my allies?

Ok so I'm not even new to the game, so I kinda feel stupid having to ask this, but where the frick do I go to view all 35 of my allies? I know there is the "manage" tab, which only shows me maybe 3 allies at a time that I can choose to remove, the "requests" tab or whatever it's called that shows you the status of requests, but I am unable to find a place to view all of my allies in my list. Does such a mythical place actually exist?

Replies

• Ok wow just saying it censored out the word s'tupid. Heavy cencorship
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Müttefikler --> Yönet. Ops sorry it is my language. So yeah it is in the 'Manage' part but you need to slide down to see others (if you have them of course)
  • Pindasauskanon
    1803 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    MayDay521 wrote: »
    Ok so I'm not even new to the game, so I kinda feel stupid having to ask this, but where the frick do I go to view all 35 of my allies? I know there is the "manage" tab, which only shows me maybe 3 allies at a time that I can choose to remove, the "requests" tab or whatever it's called that shows you the status of requests, but I am unable to find a place to view all of my allies in my list. Does such a mythical place actually exist?

The requests actually counts as allies... So if you have 5 allies and 30 requests the game show 35/35 allies. So better resend or remove requests and fins some new allies.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    ^this. If you only have 3 in the manage tab then you *only have 3 allies*! Clear out your requests and get some more!
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.