Separatist Zeta Priority

I’m working on my sep teams. What are people’s thoughts on zeta priority?

I’m thinking
1. Gg unique
2. Gg leadership
3. B1
4. B2
5. Nute/droideka (depending on which you choose
6. Magnaguard

What do you think?

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    GG unique, B1, Brood Alpha unique are the most important zeta out of all seps and equally important
  • What are you wanting to use the team for? GG lead is nice if you're up against JKR/CLS, or if you plop the droids down on defense, but it's probably not necessary if you're going to be using a Nuke team to start and then working the separatists to make a separatist team. If you're wanting a Nuke team for the most part, then I think the GG lead drops to #4 on the list. If you want a defensive team or something to go against JKR/CLS, then keep it the way it is.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    GG unique, B1, Brood Alpha unique are the most important zeta out of all seps and equally important

I’d totally forgotten about geos!
  • What are you wanting to use the team for? GG lead is nice if you're up against JKR/CLS, or if you plop the droids down on defense, but it's probably not necessary if you're going to be using a Nuke team to start and then working the separatists to make a separatist team. If you're wanting a Nuke team for the most part, then I think the GG lead drops to #4 on the list. If you want a defensive team or something to go against JKR/CLS, then keep it the way it is.

What’s a Nuke team? Just powering up GG and going all offence?

Nute team
  • Roldgold wrote: »
    What are you wanting to use the team for? GG lead is nice if you're up against JKR/CLS, or if you plop the droids down on defense, but it's probably not necessary if you're going to be using a Nuke team to start and then working the separatists to make a separatist team. If you're wanting a Nuke team for the most part, then I think the GG lead drops to #4 on the list. If you want a defensive team or something to go against JKR/CLS, then keep it the way it is.

Nute team

No, they mean Nuke team. The use of all Droids to try and "Nuke" Darth Revan and Malak. DBOfficial and Ahnald have posted YouTube videos on it.

• What’s a Nuke team? Just powering up GG and going all offence?
    Roldgold wrote: »
    Nute team

Nuke team could also be referring to the non-GG lead droid squads (usually IG-88) built around powering up GG by sacrificing droids. Lots of videos out there about various lineups
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q

I'd include Asajj's unique in this group as well...

I'd include Asajj's unique in this group as well...

Tbh I probably should have called this group separatist droids.

I agree with you, Asajj would be way high on the list.

As already stated above, using a different droid leader (usually IG-88, sometimes HK) for their leader bonuses and then hoping everyone survives long enough for GG to AOE the enemy team into oblivion. It's kind of a zeta-heavy squad and some of the zetas don't really translate anywhere else, but I don't know what you've focused on so I have no idea how you're wanting to use the toons.
  • Javick_Starage
    502 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    What are you wanting to use the team for? GG lead is nice if you're up against JKR/CLS, or if you plop the droids down on defense, but it's probably not necessary if you're going to be using a Nuke team to start and then working the separatists to make a separatist team. If you're wanting a Nuke team for the most part, then I think the GG lead drops to #4 on the list. If you want a defensive team or something to go against JKR/CLS, then keep it the way it is.

As already stated above, using a different droid leader (usually IG-88, sometimes HK) for their leader bonuses and then hoping everyone survives long enough for GG to AOE the enemy team into oblivion. It's kind of a zeta-heavy squad and some of the zetas don't really translate anywhere else, but I don't know what you've focused on so I have no idea how you're wanting to use the toons.

I really like episode 1 & 2, so im mainly farming just because I like them.

To be honest I’m going for a competitive separatist team that can take out a JKR or DR for GA
  • Fair enough! If that's the case, your zeta order is probably fine. Although the droideka and Magna zeta's probably aren't really necessary.
  • Fair enough! If that's the case, your zeta order is probably fine. Although the droideka and Magna zeta's probably aren't really necessary.

What about Nute? Was thinking his looks decent
  • I’m working on my sep teams. What are people’s thoughts on zeta priority?

I’m thinking
    1. Gg unique
    2. Gg leadership
    3. B1
    4. B2
    6. Magnaguard

What do you think?

No need to zeta magnaguard whatsoever.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member

I’m thinking
    1. Gg unique
    2. Gg leadership
    3. B1
    4. B2
    6. Magnaguard

What do you think?

It should be
    1 GG unique
    2 B1
    3 GG lead
    4 B2
    5 droideka
    Magnaguard is a waist of a zeta. Save it
  • Boros wrote: »

I’m thinking
    1. Gg unique
    2. Gg leadership
    3. B1
    4. B2
    6. Magnaguard

What do you think?

It should be
    1 GG unique
    2 B1
    3 GG lead
    4 B2
    5 droideka
    Magnaguard is a waist of a zeta. Save it

Agreed on magnaguard.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Some might argue that Nute replaces Droideka. I’ve witnessed as much during different GA and TW matchups. Probably worth evaluating one or the other, unless you intend to go all-in for Geo TB P1 SM purposes, where both are required characters.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Fauztin wrote: »
    Some might argue that Nute replaces Droideka. I’ve witnessed as much during different GA and TW matchups. Probably worth evaluating one or the other, unless you intend to go all-in for Geo TB P1 SM purposes, where both are required characters.

Perhaps he does but with Wat Tambor present in game now I'd say you're best off making a whole additional seperatist team lead by Nute.
    Also Droideka is the coolest droid and this is very important.
  • You forgot asajj and dooku who are needed in a solo in geonosis... you definitely want asajj in your top priorities for separatists.