Rebel team

Hi, I got biggs and wedge and I farmed up biggs alredy so 7 stars on him and I wanna finish the rebel team but I'm not sure what to include in it... I see people saying Stormtrooper Han, ackbar, Leia, Ezra, Lando and Ben, any advice?

Replies

• Kinda depends on where you are in the scope of the game. I like having a Wiggs/Chaze/Leia team in my back pocket, but I may be at a dif place than you. Old Ben > STHan.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Get blaze and churrwit. Akbar fits pretty well too.

Cls & Phoenix are better tho.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Baze took me an eon to level, but that combo goes great with wiggs team. Personally I'd probably run jyn or capt solo if this team is pve oriented for the 5th. That will carry you when baze or old ben get clipped and you just rez him right back up.
  • Put in CLS as lead. Then R2, C3PO, Chewbacca, and Han Solo.
  • I run a b team of wedge lead Biggs, R2, Leia, and old Ben. Use fast R2 to stealth all except Ben, use all specials, then Ben taunt. Keeps rest of team healthy and hitting
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Work on CLS requirements. Those other rebels are really out of date now. There are also better starter teams now too.
  • People really underestimate the 2 Hoth sides, and you need them for the TB anyway
  • ZicroF
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    How am I supposed to farm CLS??
    I mean alot of these heroes are pretty hard to get, and by the way I'm not P2W so it's harder for me. Han solo is also impossible to get and so is R2, Base and Chirrut... I might just get old Ben, grind Leia and ackbar and throw them in there with ackbar as a lead.. I could also put in Lando in there no idea if it's worth it tho...
    Also, Old Ben is better than St han but I think old Ben doesn't count as a rebel, does that mean st han os better in this team?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    ZicroF wrote: »
    I mean alot of these heroes are pretty hard to get, and by the way I'm not P2W so it's harder for me. Han solo is also impossible to get and so is R2, Base and Chirrut... I might just get old Ben, grind Leia and ackbar and throw them in there with ackbar as a lead.. I could also put in Lando in there no idea if it's worth it tho...
    Also, Old Ben is better than St han but I think old Ben doesn't count as a rebel, does that mean st han os better in this team?

This game is about grinding, and everything takes time. You are supposed to farm CLS by working on the required characters. Yes, it will take a while, but you will get there if you stick with it.

Old Ben does count as a rebel. (That wasn't true in the beginning but it was changed a long time ago.)

Nothing is impossible to get. Getting into a guild doing Heroic Rancor for Han Solo shouldn't be hard at all at this point. R2 is another legendary that you have to farm the requirements for. There's no reason to worry about Baze or Chirrut right now.
  • Ok if you say so, thanks
  • ZicroF wrote: »

I was totally being snarky. You were right to call me on that. My complete CLS team took me 6 months.
  • ZicroF wrote: »
    Ok if you say so, thanks

You need to look at this game in terms of months. CLS required sthan, Leia, old Ben, farmboi Luke, r2d2. Sthan and Leia are arena currency. If you are top 1000 you are getting 600 currency a day, or 7.5 shards a day. That means you can farm one in 44 days from 0 to 7*. So the two of them will take about 3 months to get.
    Old Ben is 8energy cantina node, as is homeboi luke (also on a high energy node). You get 165 cantina energy a day if you get your bonus energy. That's 20 attempts per day, at a 35% drop rate you get 7 shards a day, meaning 47 days to go from 0 to 7*. So again, about 3 months to get both to 7*.

R2 requires 5 empire. Best path to that follow the Phoenix to EP and Thrawn route, add tarkin and vader, plus usually tie fighter pilot. Again, it takes about 3 months to get Phoenix to 7* to get Ep and Thrawn to 7star. So if you are laser focused, from start of the game to cls is about 6 months without spending a dime. I started March 2018, got thrawn and ep July 2018, cls September 2018 (I spent on crystals so I could refresh energy quicker to farm faster).

Revans are better than cls, so I'd recommend after /concurrent to Phoenix to EP and Thrawn, I'd build up for jkr and then Dr before getting cls... And jtr is barely worth farming for nowadays unfortunately. Hopefully ep9 changes that.
  • **** that's statistics right there, thx