What about promoting EP9?

Prev134
MortalisRex
7 posts Member
edited August 2019
Like i said. Where are the promotioncharacters to hype us for the next movie?
maybe Snoke or sithtrooper? or something like this?

Replies

• That will come around October at a guess, maybe the end of September for a legendary (similar timing to BB-8 and Ep8
  • The movie isn’t out for another 4 months and you want them to start introducing characters for it? Really?
  • No, but maybe older characters we are already known to. Just sequel stuff for the hype
  • After episode 8

After the shambles of the last Jedi the only thing that could hype me for episode 9 would be news that they’re remaking episode 8 first.

And an apology note from Rian Johnson.
    And a puppy.
  • No need to hate on the last jedi. Its Luke's departure and there is good in TLJ. Just like vader....
  • I would be happy with Flametrooper, Riot "Traitor" Trooper, or finally the snoke event :D maybe an epic conforntation...
  • Snoke would be neat, but he really shouldnt be part of the next movie so who knows
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    The problem with Snoke is that we currently know so little about him that there's no way they can really give him any decent powers.
    What does he do except sit around and pontificate, other than link two people's minds together?
    So while a "link" power between two characters (any time either character takes damage, the other one takes the same amount, maybe?) would be cool ... what else can you do with him? We need to know more about him first and that won't happen until Ep IX or, if there are no flashbacks in it, even later than that ...
  • Stenun wrote: »
    The problem with Snoke is that we currently know so little about him that there's no way they can really give him any decent powers.
    What does he do except sit around and pontificate, other than link two people's minds together?
    So while a "link" power between two characters (any time either character takes damage, the other one takes the same amount, maybe?) would be cool ... what else can you do with him? We need to know more about him first and that won't happen until Ep IX or, if there are no flashbacks in it, even later than that ...

CG has done far more with far less. You have to go to books for some of the Rebels.
  • Stenun wrote: »

CG has done far more with far less. You have to go to books for some of the Rebels.

which ones? I thought they were all captured in movies or the CGI "Rebels" show?
  • What about the droid attack on the wookies ?
    ObiShenobi
    DeathStarIIMaintenanceCrew
    https://swgoh.gg/u/obishenobi/
  • ObiShenobi wrote: »
    What about the droid attack on the wookies ?

You're right, we need Chief Tarfful
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    got mando coming out..

Awesome Resistance Cartoon been kinda ignored hope it get's love for ep 9 FO and Resistance push

and the toons people been begging for etc... hondo, Jar jar,

Tons of content to draw from.... we just have to hope EA let's it get there

Can't wait for the LEGO freemaker Arena Meta
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Stenun wrote: »

Force lightning
    Force push
    Force pull
    Force choke
    Telepathy
    Get into your mind
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Force lightning
    Force push
    Force pull
    Force choke
    Telepathy
    Get into your mind

Die by Apprentice
    Command Ship Rammed
    Poor Decision making
  • emoore123
    261 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Plokoon187 wrote: »
    No need to hate on the last jedi. Its Luke's departure and there is good in TLJ. Just like vader....

There might be some good in TLJ, but a kitten with gold in it is still a kitten
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Force lightning
    Force push
    Force pull
    Force choke
    Telepathy
    Get into your mind

Die by Apprentice
    Command Ship Rammed
    Poor Decision making

Can’t we say that about most deaths in Star Wars?

Here are a few:

Darth Vader
    Emperor Palpatine
    Darth Maul
    Jango Fett
    Obi-Wan
    Boba Fett
    Jabba the Hut
    General Grievous
    Count Dooku
    Mace Windu
    Padme Amidala
    Captain Phasma

Post edited by LordDirt on
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Janna the Hut? Is that Jabba’s wife?
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Like i said. Where are the promotioncharacters to hype us for the next movie?
    maybe Snoke or sithtrooper? or something like this?

There is still plenty of time to promote Episode 9, before they have to promote The Mandalorian and the new Season of Clone Wars.

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I may be remembering wrong, but with EP8 didn't we get some new FO/Resistance toons just before the release? Or were they all after?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    I may be remembering wrong, but with EP8 didn't we get some new FO/Resistance toons just before the release? Or were they all after?

Yes, we got some before. But not 4 months before.
  • Danubiss wrote: »
    The movie isn’t out for another 4 months and you want them to start introducing characters for it? Really?

No new characters for a while! I'm finally catching up on some old stuff! Just got Lobot. Ugnaught. Working on Tuskans and Rose.
  • Honestly it feels like the entire year has been pretty stale... pace has just been lack luster and the content isn’t expanding
  • Danubiss wrote: »
    The movie isn’t out for another 4 months and you want them to start introducing characters for it? Really?

No new characters for a while! I'm finally catching up on some old stuff! Just got Lobot. Ugnaught. Working on Tuskans and Rose.

Lol yeah I’m working on krennic but my farms are nothing compared to what they were last year which is both good and bad but I’m always up for some new toon farms
  • Lobot
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    The only thing I liked about the 3rd trilogy way Finn & Rey cuz Finn was acting like a RN but they ruined that with Rose so who cares.

Luke's already dead so...
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Ep9 is gonna tank. Everyone is boycotting. Look what happened to the theme park. Disney sucks. Swgoh does not need this trash. Well at least if they don't want to lose money.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Rake6 wrote: »
    Ep9 is gonna tank. Everyone is boycotting. Look what happened to the theme park. Disney sucks. Swgoh does not need this trash. Well at least if they don't want to lose money.

Can u show links I wanna read up on this!
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I'm not boycotting ep9. Matter of fact I dont know anyone who is....