August is wasting away

Prev1
Kluge
519 posts Member
9 days since the Q&A, 12 days since "The Road Ahead" (should've said The Road To Nowhere) and nothing except the cheating debacle.

Replies

• I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
    Watchin' as August rolls away
    I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
    Wastin' time
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    And the vulture droid?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    It's a new character, so, nothing whatsoever like a credit heist. But like many people, the only content that counts is exactly what you personally are looking for.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    We had vulture droid marquee which debuted the Malevolence. We have clone trooper reworks this month, as the login toon shows. We have Padme's event this week, so players who don't have her at seven stars have something to work and play

That's plenty of stuff and we are still in the first full week of August with 3 more weeks to go
  • For me the return of Padme was more upsetting than a good stuff

I already had her 7* from 3 months ago where i had to try 1000 times to get good rng to 7* her

Now everyone got her 7* and for them it was easy.
    Idk why but i feel i should have just waited to ger her easily this time like everyone instead of getting crazy doing 1000 retry last time
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Kluge wrote: »
    a Marquee? You might as well say credit heist. Oh, wait, we haven't had that either.....

CH Sunday. All good.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

I already had her 7* from 3 months ago where i had to try 1000 times to get good rng to 7* her

Idk why but i feel i should have just waited to ger her easily this time like everyone instead of getting crazy doing 1000 retry last time

I know several who auto’d it the first time 😂

Geos are a great squad though! And now you have boasting power. “Had padme
    Before sep tune ups”

And padme and gr are a great team as well.
  • And August is great - padme return , end of gac, 2 more tbs, vulture droid. The return of malak.

All wins.
  • And August is great - padme return , end of gac, 2 more tbs, vulture droid. The return of malak.

All wins.

This guy still thinks Malak will be back before October...

All wins.

Yes I do.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    And August is great - padme return , end of gac, 2 more tbs, vulture droid. The return of malak.

All wins.

ktt9q95xk941.jpg

Well would you look at that...
  • All I care about is the cheating thing... well it's too late all my funds have been spent elsewhere. This game has had all week to do something about this and we hear nothing.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    All I care about is the cheating thing... well it's too late all my funds have been spent elsewhere. This game has had all week to do something about this and we hear nothing.

How will this game ever continue without your funds?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    All I care about is the cheating thing... well it's too late all my funds have been spent elsewhere. This game has had all week to do something about this and we hear nothing.

May I ask which game is getting your funds now? I'm curious what they've done to address cheating.
  • Wil_Tyla
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    And August is great - padme return , end of gac, 2 more tbs, vulture droid. The return of malak.

All wins.

I read recently Malak isn't coming 'til Dec 5th.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    TVF wrote: »

May I ask which game is getting your funds now? I'm curious what they've done to address cheating.

He probably spent his money on unimportant stuff like Bills and food.
  • Wil_Tyla wrote: »

All wins.

I heard that you can’t get him unless you started in December 2015. The plot thickens.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Wil_Tyla wrote: »

All wins.

I heard that you can’t get him unless you started in December 2015. The plot thickens.

I heard you need to be friends with Carrie to get him after the event.

I guess nobody is getting him anymore
  • TVF wrote: »

I actually bought diablo 3 mk 11 50 dollars in riot points for league of legends..

Yeah as for mobile games I spent a few on raid but the money spent didnt feel like I got quality stuff for. So this is still my mobile game of choice, got padme to 7 stars and wanted to drop 100 dollars on her team. Maybe more if need be..

Well if someone can cheat and beat them without spending money why bother? And all cg seems to want to do is hide the info and ban anyone sharing said info.

The only reason I keep bringing it up is cause if it truly dies out without getting resolved.. I am going to be stuck in f2p mode forever and I might just end up quitting cause gearing up stuff takes way too long. But cg is now on break and I see no beginning in sight, they have effectively brushed it under the rug and are whistling.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    We had vulture droid marquee which debuted the Malevolence. We have clone trooper reworks this month, as the login toon shows. We have Padme's event this week, so players who don't have her at seven stars have something to work and play

That's plenty of stuff and we are still in the first full week of August with 3 more weeks to go

We're also in the middle of back to back TW with the 3rd run of geo TB right behind it
  • Stokat
    823 posts Member
    Wil_Tyla wrote: »

All wins.

I must immediately submit a ticket about this because I started playing in December 2015 and STILL don’t have Malak😳 “Dear CG/EA as a ftp (not really ftp) December 2015 player I demand (respectfully) that you please send me my free Malak.”
  • Schwartzring
    1402 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Padme returned right on time with an expected schedule.

What I'm still wondering about is WHERE is Emperor & Yoda?

Both were in May with Padme yet neither is on the August Calendar & we get Thrawn again who was just here 6 weeks ago.....

Is keeping to a schedule really that hard?
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Padme returned right on time with an expected schedule.

What I'm still wondering about is WHERE is Emperor & Yoda?

Both were in May with Padme yet neither is on the August Calendar & we get Thrawn again who was just here 6 weeks ago..... ****!?!?!?

Is keeping to a schedule really that hard?

Somethings coming.

Will it be Malak?

#TuskenLegendaryEvent
  • Angelloyd
    365 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    This game literally operates on a update every 2 week unless there is a big drop coming. So wait for the 2 weeks at least before complaining. And yeah, vulture droid was an update, you can’t just disregard it because you don’t like it
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • Slothmaster
    247 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Ultra wrote: »
    We have clone trooper reworks this month, as the login toon shows.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the daily login character has never confirmed anything. I would be surprised if the clone reworks drop this month.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    We have clone trooper reworks this month, as the login toon shows.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the daily login character has never confirmed anything. I would be surprised if the clone reworks drop this month.

Im thinking clone reworks will drop arount the time shak ti goes to a node. That should be late August early september.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    It never confirms but it often hints.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Removed
    Post edited by USAFmedic129 on