Chewbacca Mythic?

So when do we get a Chewie Mythic? His event has come through something like 4 times now, will the next one have a Mythic?
"Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/

Replies

• From the Q&A:
    Q: Are there plans to add new difficulty tiers to older events as new characters are added and get stronger in general? Would it be possible to add some kind of "story mode" that allows us to relive iconic moments in the Star Wars saga? Is it possible to make events replayable or always available once completed? Especially the Legendary and Journey events.
    A: TopHat - Our Mythic events are the attempt to do this. Unfortunately, they aren't free/cheap for us to make. We have to balance between creating new content, our current projects going on behind the scenes (Like Light Side Geonosis), and the maintenance of the game. We have tickets made to make Mythic Chewie and Threepio, but we haven't been able to get around to doing them yet. We want to do them soon, but we'll have to see when they actually make it to the table.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    I wouldn't expect mythic phase 3 legendaries until at least after LSTB.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »

Unclear. Please explain
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »

Unclear. Please explain
    As quoted from the Q&A, their main project right now is the light-side version of Geonosis (LSTB) that certainly has a release deadline (likely before episode IX content, probably even this quarter). Mythic events require time and further resources, something that's invested in other content now.
  • Sure I saw that. But what makes it phase 3?
  • The legendaries are phased.

Phase 1 was Yoda and Palpatine. Then, there was a long gap.

Then we got R2, Thrawn, Chimaera, BB-8, plus CLS and JTR. The phase 2 legendaries/event toons, which are very different in design and difficulty from the phase 1 legendaries. All of which have mythics except for the Chimaera event. Then there was another long gap.

Now, we have Chewie, 3PO, Padme, Revan, more different Revan, Malak, Falcon. The phase 3 legendaries/event toons, which have a different level of difficulty and design philosophy from the phase 1 and 2 legendaries/event toons, and do not have mythics yet largely due to timing.
    Still not a he.