Ns + anakin , when will it be fixed ?

Replies

• JDIII wrote: »
    See what they failed to mention was those stats that they are looking at are more than likely from swgoh.gg and there are thousands of players not even synced to that

Assuming that you are referencing my stats, i clearly stated they are from swgoh.gg. do you really think the % of the population with Traya unlocked is that much higher in players without a .gg profile?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Cg any update ?
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Once we go to Level 90. That will speed up the raid.
  • Please don't fix it! Let it be
  • Given how long they've had, and the simple fix of making him only take bonus turns for Jedi or Galactic Republic allies instead of all allies.... Never, they don't care about the Sith raid anymore.
  • thatguy181 wrote: »
    Given how long they've had, and the simple fix of making him only take bonus turns for Jedi or Galactic Republic allies instead of all allies.... Never, they don't care about the Sith raid anymore.

Possibly its wai... Anakin should have better synergy with Asajj than Padme.
    1. Padme drove him crazy,
    2. he wouldn't be effective fighting with her there, and
    3. he eventually joined the dark side.

All signs point to wai.
  • thatguy181
    128 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    thatguy181 wrote: »
    Given how long they've had, and the simple fix of making him only take bonus turns for Jedi or Galactic Republic allies instead of all allies.... Never, they don't care about the Sith raid anymore.

Possibly its wai... Anakin should have better synergy with Asajj than Padme.
    1. Padme drove him crazy,
    2. he wouldn't be effective fighting with her there, and
    3. he eventually joined the dark side.

All signs point to wai.

The character's kit, tags, and especially his rework all seem to make it very clear whom he's designed to work with IMO. If it's working as intended, and I think that's a big stretch, but if it is, then CG should simply come out and say so. Put a bow on the issue and call it a day at that point.

Last I saw, they gave a bunch of excuses as to why they weren't fixing it sooner, but a fix of some sort should be expected now that they've completed all their previous hold ups listed here...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/205597/nightsister-anakin-p3-loop-team#latest
    Post edited by thatguy181 on
  • I really don't know why people are making such a fuss about it. It's not like top 3 rewards are any good anyway. I've been #1 in every single HSTR and have gotten worse rewards than the rest of the top 10 90% of the time. Top ranks are meaningless. Just make sure you're top 10. And top 10 is very doable even without the Anakin cheese. I've done 50+ mil damage multiple times before WITHOUT Anakin cheese, without deathstorm, without Malak and without phase crossing. And I haven't seen a guild yet where 50-60M won't get you into top 10. (Feel free to show me screenshots if you did see such a guild)
  • I really don't know why people are making such a fuss about it. It's not like top 3 rewards are any good anyway. I've been #1 in every single HSTR and have gotten worse rewards than the rest of the top 10 90% of the time. Top ranks are meaningless. Just make sure you're top 10. And top 10 is very doable even without the Anakin cheese. I've done 50+ mil damage multiple times before WITHOUT Anakin cheese, without deathstorm, without Malak and without phase crossing. And I haven't seen a guild yet where 50-60M won't get you into top 10. (Feel free to show me screenshots if you did see such a guild)

I'm guessing the claim of 50 million is a typo and you meant 5 million?

If not, I'd love to know exactly what teams you used to score 50M+ damage without some sort of cheese. That's nearly enough damage to have full cleared two phases so you'll surely understand why I'd find that suspect.

But you're right, I've never seen any guild where 50-60 million wouldn't get you top 10. I don't think I've seen any guild where that wouldn't get you #1 by a long shot actually.
    I really don't know why people are making such a fuss about it. It's not like top 3 rewards are any good anyway. I've been #1 in every single HSTR and have gotten worse rewards than the rest of the top 10 90% of the time. Top ranks are meaningless. Just make sure you're top 10. And top 10 is very doable even without the Anakin cheese. I've done 50+ mil damage multiple times before WITHOUT Anakin cheese, without deathstorm, without Malak and without phase crossing. And I haven't seen a guild yet where 50-60M won't get you into top 10. (Feel free to show me screenshots if you did see such a guild)

If not, I'd love to know exactly what teams you used to score 50M+ damage without some sort of cheese. That's nearly enough damage to have full cleared two phases so you'll surely understand why I'd find that suspect.

But you're right, I've never seen any guild where 50-60 million wouldn't get you top 10. I don't think I've seen any guild where that wouldn't get you #1 by a long shot actually.

You have never seen a 200m gp gud clear sith then... 50m is just 3 good teams, some people run more than that.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I really don't know why people are making such a fuss about it. It's not like top 3 rewards are any good anyway. I've been #1 in every single HSTR and have gotten worse rewards than the rest of the top 10 90% of the time. Top ranks are meaningless. Just make sure you're top 10. And top 10 is very doable even without the Anakin cheese. I've done 50+ mil damage multiple times before WITHOUT Anakin cheese, without deathstorm, without Malak and without phase crossing. And I haven't seen a guild yet where 50-60M won't get you into top 10. (Feel free to show me screenshots if you did see such a guild)

You have never seen a 200m gp gud clear sith then... 50m is just 3 good teams, some people run more than that.

so...which teams?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you

Obviously you have never see a 220m GP Guild clear sith.... I know of 3 teams that can do 10mil damage consistently. A few others that can do 2-5mil... 50mil total is possible but, if your in an active guild, you will not have the time to deploy them... phases 1,2, and 3 drop fairly fast...

No, I really meant 50. I use the CLS team to solo p3, with SRP instead of Farmboy Luke though. You COULD call that a cheese team but it's way too tedious and takes ages to both set up and run. It's probably the last thing they'd nerf. I just said that I wasn't using deathstorm or Anakin.

And to your second point, there are indeed tons of guilds where 50M won't get you #1. Top guilds usually have members who score 50+ on like every raid, it's pretty common. But yeah, as I said, 50M and NOT top 10 on the other hand is something I haven't seen yet.
  • I personaly hope they will leave this,while i do like interactions that are only in a faction,i really like theory building,like before Malak was released a lot of Drevan comps and counters to it could be made, and were.
    Also,HSTR is over a year old,we have g13 so we should be able to get g12 a lot easier,but in SWGOH a lot of the gear is in high demand.
  • The real complaint is the nonsensical rewards for non-top 10... It's a shame that people have to complain about not getting enough toons nerfed
  • Vice_torn wrote: »

Obviously you have never see a 220m GP Guild clear sith.... I know of 3 teams that can do 10mil damage consistently. A few others that can do 2-5mil... 50mil total is possible but, if your in an active guild, you will not have the time to deploy them... phases 1,2, and 3 drop fairly fast...

Have to agree here. You're either lying through your teeth or your guild doesn't care about the sith raid at all to give you the time to pull 50 million without some kind of cheese team.

JKA Deathstorm is set to full auto basic as soon as they get to topple. It's clearly against what CG has in mind and they've stated as such.

Again: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/205597/nightsister-anakin-p3-loop-team#latest

It's pretty much inevitable that JKA will get a kit update to only work with Jedi and Galactic Republic allies for his bonus turn, but maybe CG will limit it to LS allies to give him a little more flexibility. Regardless, CG clearly plans to fix this particular loop.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    I dont care if it gets fixed or it doesnt, what annoys me is the fact that a few use it and thats all they worry about doing and leave the rest of the guild, the bottom feeders to do the raid for them while they take the top spots. Raids have been busted since rancor solo days. Raids should never have been able to solo, hence its a guild task not a personal task. Make all 3 raids sim, and forget about making another raid. Raids are dead time to move on.

Nah we want more raids.

You shouldn't expect old stuff to be able to compete with new stuff.

You still cant solo all of HSTR.

If they add a new raid it would be Revan difficulty considering HSTR was released when Revans weren't a thing.
  • johnnycom58
    50 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I hope they don't fix it, our guild is 130M GP and we can finally clear it now. The other raids have teams able to solo phases, this doesn't seem like a big deal to rush a fix out for.
    Post edited by johnnycom58 on
  • Vice_torn wrote: »

Phase 1 and 2 there are teams that can do 10M damage so having 20m at p3 isn't far fetched... several teams clear ALL of p3 so that's another 33M or so 3 teams into the raid and maybe 30 min in now were at 53M as a minimum and it is p4. I can get 4M with sisters and probally another million or 2 with rest of roster. 50 to 60M is standard if u hit all 4 phases.

Some guilds schedule raids by phase so everyone can hit each phase at least once to make it more fair.
  • 50M may be enough for some people to beleive they should always get 1st place but 50m is just 3 teams. Lots of top guilds, even some 150m gp guilds have multiple players scoring over 50m damage. Especially if more than one person clears p3. U only need 17m from phases 1, 2, and 4 which is not that hard to do if your 4 or 5m gp. 50m may seem unattainable but it's not that hard to do, even without anakin.

Even if they fix anakin with NS, CLS will still solo all of p3 and with g13 it is going to be much easier to make it to the second topple with CLS.

Unless they are adjusting the difficulty of the heroic sith raid for G13 they should leave all these teams alone and let people solo it.
  • Banged my head against the wall enough, and got the NS/Anakin thing to work at last. Not that I've needed it to reliably get top 3, but it sounded like fun and I wanted to see what it was like before it got "fixed."

22m...very, very satisfying to finally manage it. Even if just for the novelty, I recommend it to anybody who hasn't yet.
  • They should just word Anakin's bonus turn the same way they worded the zombie's ally revival. It only works if they are killed by an enemy attack.
  • At this point i’ll Be happy with a decision, any, but at least we can act accordingly
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I’ll never understand why people who don’t like something think no one else should be able to have that thing.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    Vice_torn wrote: »

Phase 1 and 2 there are teams that can do 10M damage so having 20m at p3 isn't far fetched... several teams clear ALL of p3 so that's another 33M or so 3 teams into the raid and maybe 30 min in now were at 53M as a minimum and it is p4. I can get 4M with sisters and probally another million or 2 with rest of roster. 50 to 60M is standard if u hit all 4 phases.

Some guilds schedule raids by phase so everyone can hit each phase at least once to make it more fair.

I have to call **** here. While I don't disagree 50M is possible with three teams, there are a few things wrong here:
    1. There are only 3 teams that can solo p3, 2 of them are NS
    2. If you use the other team, you gut your p1 team, which means you aren't getting 10M in p1
    3. Even if everything else you said is true, you cannot do it in 30 minutes

The only way the things you say are possible is if your guild is scheduling by phase, which from what I've been able to gather is super rare, because it's awful. So, let's get down off your high horse, and realize that your 50M without a cheese team is not even remotely normal.