Secondary Feats for GA to get Kyber or Just win baby?

So I missed a ton and lost 1 match and made it. Curious if the win rather then do feats thing was for other people too.

Free McMole and Bulldog

Replies

• Beyol
    328 posts Member
    Nope, them two knew what they were doing. It was stupid of them to do such a thing.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Depends on your Division. I'm in Div 2 and lost 1 match and finished every feat but one. Didn't make it to Kyber.

It does also depend on the D you face. I faced a lot of tough D and couldn't do full clears in several matches.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I went for the win first and did feats second if I didnt think they would cost me banners. There were 2-3 times I didnt do full clears and I lost a match but made Kyber in middle of last round.
  • Div 1: lost 3 matches, did all but two feats (80 score each), missed clearing the board once. Ended up with 57 banners away from kyber.

• flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    Division 2. I lost about 3 matches, did great full clears on all but 1 battle. Almost qleaus in the 1900s for final scores, finished all but 1 feat (a lame one of using full seps team that i forgot about)....
    And i was at: 35485... 15 points off :'(
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Free McMole and Bulldog

Why?

Bulldog used the glitch to win matches (losing GA matchup doesnt matter)

McMole could've contacted CG but instead he posted a public video showing how to do the glitch.

They both went against the TOS and deserved it.

(You prolly say free Tay-K too...)
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Division 2. I lost about 3 matches, did great full clears on all but 1 battle. Almost qleaus in the 1900s for final scores, finished all but 1 feat (a lame one of using full seps team that i forgot about)....
    And i was at: 35485... 15 points off :'(
    i feel so bad for you
  • I'm Div 3 and lost like 5-6 matches this GAC. Still made it to Kyber by having done almost all feats and by full-clearing every opponent every single time. So yeah, feats help a lot, but at least there is a lot of room for losses when it comes to reaching Kyber, so that's a good thing imo.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I'm Div 3 and lost like 5-6 matches this GAC. Still made it to Kyber by having done almost all feats and by full-clearing every opponent every single time. So yeah, feats help a lot, but at least there is a lot of room for losses when it comes to reaching Kyber, so that's a good thing imo.

In Div 3, sure. That's not happening in Div 2.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I'm Div 3 and lost like 5-6 matches this GAC. Still made it to Kyber by having done almost all feats and by full-clearing every opponent every single time. So yeah, feats help a lot, but at least there is a lot of room for losses when it comes to reaching Kyber, so that's a good thing imo.

Yeah are you sure? I didnt think that waz mathematically possible. I dont doubt you made Kyber - but are sure you lost half of your matches? I just don't see it.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Free McMole and Bulldog

Why?

Bulldog used the glitch to win matches (losing GA matchup doesnt matter)

McMole could've contacted CG but instead he posted a public video showing how to do the glitch.

They both went against the TOS and deserved it.

(You prolly say free Tay-K too...)

Yeah cuz cg has a great track record of doing the right thing and is 100% trusted by the community
  • Lol what is a Tay K?
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I was in Div 4 with 6 defense slots. Won 8 of 12 matches, did about 3/4 of all feats, cleared every single territory in all rounds (lost the 4 matches by points), and had a bit over 29000, and reached Kyber.

So i think it is more important to clear the board than doing every single feat or win at all costs.

• rokota wrote: »
    I was in Div 4 with 6 defense slots. Won 8 of 12 matches, did about 3/4 of all feats, cleared every single territory in all rounds (lost the 4 matches by points), and had a bit over 29000, and reached Kyber.

So i think it is more important to clear the board than doing every single feat or win at all costs.

Ya sorry meant Div 1.