Did Carrie run TB forums? We still don't have a Geo TB forum...

Mephisto_style
5724 posts Member
edited August 2019
That seems incredibly ridiculous to me. To be into what, 3 at this point? People have a lot to say and ask?
Post edited by Fauztin on

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    I made a post in forum feed back about it a while back no one reads it or cares. Its wayyyyyy past due. Ridiculous
  • Usually posts here only got deleted when they hit a soft spot.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It will be made at some point, this is still new content, they want it out in front.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    It will be made at some point, this is still new content, they want it out in front.

Hard to be "out in front" when you are 2 or 3 TB behind. But hey, my mentor in college used to tell me, "a little behind never hurt anybody."
  • I’m still waiting to see CLS and Rey split into their own subforums
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Is that an admission the other sub forums are where things are moved away from sight? xD
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

I would agree but no mega, no big strat threads..... it would be nice to go to a thread that does not end up on page 4 then 5 then 6 in 10 min for wheres muh porkins, wheres my events.

Im salty cause there could be a bunchof good strat threads i could mismash to maximize my guilds stars....

Is what is is long as we are not waiting for the chosen 2 guilds to get their 33 before other 300k players can Really start mindmelding best way to eke out 18-20*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No_Try wrote: »

Is that an admission the other sub forums are where things are moved away from sight? xD

No it is the system of organization that allows older content to be discussed when the conversation slows and would get buried if it was all in GD.

No it is the system of organization that allows older content to be discussed when the conversation slows and would get buried if it was all in GD.

Which one is it do they want it out front? Or do they want it buried in GD?

Hard to be out front when GD is spammed with where's malak, where's 3po, where is credit heist, Erik need to explain, august is wasting away, and what's the drop rate on X...

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Hard to be out front when GD is spammed with where's malak, where's 3po, where is credit heist, Erik need to explain, august is wasting away, and what's the drop rate on X...

When a topic is brand new it is out front, because the questions and conversations are about that, when it's not new any more the posts and conversation shifts buring other older topics.

By moving older topics to the sub forum, the conversation is localized and allows topics to stay closer to the top and makes opportunities for the not be repeats of the same question.

Just imagine how nice it would be to have a malak sub forum...

When a topic is brand new it is out front, because the questions and conversations are about that, when it's not new any more the posts and conversation shifts buring other older topics.

By moving older topics to the sub forum, the conversation is localized and allows topics to stay closer to the top and makes opportunities for the not be repeats of the same question.

And a board for chalendar requests too!

But what difference does it make when everyone posts everything in GD anyway.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

And a board for chalendar requests too!

But what difference does it make when everyone posts everything in GD anyway.

Not everyone does. Not everyone posts. It makes it easier to find the information you want, when looking up certain topics.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited August 2019

Why has a Malak sub forum not been created yet? I think there would be a goodly portion of GD topics moving to a new home as well as future incarnations.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Why has a Malak sub forum not been created yet? I think there would be a goodly portion of GD topics moving to a new home as well as future incarnations.

Still new....
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

Can you at least get us a sticky mega thread for TB strat then in general a MEGA. All sorts of ppl. An drop the tricks to get extra stars by holding back, gear levels n strat for specials and what not.

At this point it looks like they do not want it or hold ppl back....

Issue is i KNOW KYNO would never do that been here to long i know this.... so why no mega T least in general..... whos holding back STRAT threads
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

Malak discussion MEGA CONtAINMent thrad
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options are in discussion. Moved thread to

@Mephisto_style
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    How ironic
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member