OMG... I think I picked up on something in the road ahead.

Prev1
Slapping our heads in disbelief?!?... Jar Jar?

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    We're all afraid of that
  • ...they confirmed in the recent dev Q&A that it's NOT jar jar
  • I'm not... he could bring the confuse mechanic to a whole new level. Har!
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    jr8972686 wrote: »
    ...they confirmed in the recent dev Q&A that it's NOT jar jar

But did they???
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    jr8972686 wrote: »
    ...they confirmed in the recent dev Q&A that it's NOT jar jar

They didn't really confirm he wasn't coming......more the opposite the way I read it
  • Sometimes i think they throw out starwars references just because theyre fans. Not everything is a hint.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Sometimes i think they throw out starwars references just because theyre fans. Not everything is a hint.

Oh, everything is a hint
  • They mentioned ‘reek’ as in, the coming clone wars era reeks of clone wars related content or something.. also fun fact, Reek is what one of the monsters on Geonosian planet was called. Not sure if it means anything or even if it would mean the same as just fighting the Acklay* in the DSTB but this time it’s LS. Thoughts?
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    I’m inclined to agree with @Lachie_1 , and I had the same thought. Really hoping for another one of the arena beasts in the LS Geo TB. Hopefully they somehow incorporate the others into the game at some point.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    That's what I thought but they ruined my hopes and dreams.

But hey, this wasnt the first time!
  • Slaphead is a common insult for a bald man. Mace rework / new version is my guess.
  • Lachie_1 wrote: »
    They mentioned ‘reek’ as in, the coming clone wars era reeks of clone wars related content or something.. also fun fact, Reek is what one of the monsters on Geonosian planet was called. Not sure if it means anything or even if it would mean the same as just fighting the Acklay* in the DSTB but this time it’s LS. Thoughts?

The Reek is the Rhino looking bull thing
    The Acklay is the Spider Crab thing
    The Nexu is the 6 eyed cat thing
  • Lachie_1 wrote: »
    They mentioned ‘reek’ as in, the coming clone wars era reeks of clone wars related content or something.. also fun fact, Reek is what one of the monsters on Geonosian planet was called. Not sure if it means anything or even if it would mean the same as just fighting the Acklay* in the DSTB but this time it’s LS. Thoughts?

The Reek is the Rhino looking bull thing
    The Acklay is the Spider Crab thing
    The Nexu is the 6 eyed cat thing

Reek=LSTB
    Acklay=DSTB
    Nexu=Neutral Side Territory Battle

Neutral Revan Confirmed!!
    /s
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Idk about neutral... but I’m still holding out for some form of Nexu’s appearance similar to LS Hoth TB’s AT-ST mini boss. MAYBE the Wat Tambor SM in P4 (and the LS equivalent) of both LS and DS Geo TBs will have him! I would really love that, Acklay in one, Reek in the other, Nexu in both 😍
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Forehead = Ki Adi Mundi, obviously.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Fauztin wrote: »
    Idk about neutral... but I’m still holding out for some form of Nexu’s appearance similar to LS Hoth TB’s AT-ST mini boss. MAYBE the Wat Tambor SM in P4 (and the LS equivalent) of both LS and DS Geo TBs will have him! I would really love that, Acklay in one, Reek in the other, Nexu in both 😍

I hope Nexu will be a playable character, it's the only one of the three close to human size. I mean, we already have Wampa, so why not more beasts?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    I was hoping they were trolling the players on the forum who complain "it's a slap in the face" to the players.
    I want this to be true
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Lachie_1 wrote: »

Jedi Knight Theon Greyjoy
  • Tattz wrote: »
    Lachie_1 wrote: »

Jedi Knight Theon Greyjoy

Hahahaha yes
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    French-“accent” Brenda Walsh confirmed!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Forehead = Ki Adi Mundi, obviously.

You mean Fivehead.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    We're all afraid of that

Speak for yourself :P If characters like Rose and Holdo can somehow get a character in this game, Jar Jar could find a spot.

That being said, I'm with team "Obviously it's Ki Adi Mundi"

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    thatguy181 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    We're all afraid of that

Speak for yourself :P If characters like Rose and Holdo can somehow get a character in this game, Jar Jar could find a spot.

That being said, I'm with team "Obviously it's Ki Adi Mundi"

Agreed. I’m in team JJB. Ki Adi Mundi is already in the game and we are all expecting him, so where’s the disbelief part? JJB definitely fits the disbelief part. Besides JJB has more screen time.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    thatguy181 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    We're all afraid of that

That's exactly why I'm afraid it's possible
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    You can’t compare Jar Jar to Rose/Holdo. Jar Jar is more well known, more liked, and fits into the Star Wars story pretty good. Holdo/Rose don’t.

This is extremely debatable....Jar Jar is the one character in the star wars universe that made me seriously question my continued fan status of the franchise
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    You can’t compare Jar Jar to Rose/Holdo. Jar Jar is more well known, more liked, and fits into the Star Wars story pretty good. Holdo/Rose don’t.

Not sure about the "more liked" part. Every time he showed up in TCW, he made me want to smash my screen and never watch any Star Wars ever. That said, yeah, he will probably show up here one day...
  • Nauros wrote: »

Not sure about the "more liked" part. Every time he showed up in TCW, he made me want to smash my screen and never watch any Star Wars ever. That said, yeah, he will probably show up here one day...

ejdhcy242zp5.gif