I think I know when is Malak coming back

Starkillerbaby
55 posts Member
edited August 2019
I wanted to post this for a long time now, but now i am convinced...
Of course, he will be back in 20 days... You know why? Coz DR is coming in 30 :wink:
So people who will get DR 3rd time for some reason will miss on him for the next few months :smile:
Good way to encourage spendings amirite
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• How do you know Drevan is coming in 30 days?
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @Starkillerbaby , please post some form of source or credibility to avoid having this thread marked as spam. Thank you 👍
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • He will be back when Carrie says hi
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    I wanted to post this for a long time now, but now i am convinced...
    Of course, he will be back in 20 days... You know why? Coz DR is coming in 30 :wink:
    So people who will get DR 3rd time for some reason will miss on him for the next few months :smile:
    Good way to encourage spendings amirite

Honestly dude, it dont matter a character is only meta the first time it comes out, as soon as its f2p there will be a new meta. Reason why malak isnt back yet, is because CG is backed up with all the cheating going on. Soon as we get malak 2.0 in a shape of galactic republic or another faction, malak will come back
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    It s ok. I have already 2 counters to Malak:
    - padme
    - Cheese droid

Malak is not the invincible dominant meta anymore already.
    I remember before i would see a malak on defense in GA i would be dead because i would have no way to beat it. But now not anymore
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Who cares malak is old news now 😂
  • Tattz wrote: »
    Who cares malak is old news now 😂

Not really, still ruins almost every game mode.
  • It s ok. I have already 2 counters to Malak:
    - padme
    - Cheese droid

Malak is not the invincible dominant meta anymore already.
    I remember before i would see a malak on defense in GA i would be dead because i would have no way to beat it. But now not anymore

And while you use your counters he can sit back and relax knowing he won’t need to deal with the same squad.
  • Every GA opponent I've faced with Malak I've beaten. The meta is a crutch for strategy.
  • Every GA opponent I've faced with Malak I've beaten. The meta is a crutch for strategy.

Post your ally code to prove it
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Every GA opponent I've faced with Malak I've beaten. The meta is a crutch for strategy.

Doeant that actually mean that blaming MM are just a cry for help due to bad strategy??
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Malak is just a geo placement now. Biggest waste of money I have experienced.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Gair wrote: »

spoken like someone who doesn't have malak.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

spoken like someone who doesn't have malak.

This
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member

Agreed mate although my opponent having malak makes my arena climb easier 🤣

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    gt1di6rv1418.jpg
    7wd58xenwad4.jpg

Js. Js.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    gt1di6rv1418.jpg
    7wd58xenwad4.jpg

Js. Js.

they could have changed it on the site because the devs said it was coming back soon, i wouldn't think much of this personally
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    That's exactly why they did it IMO.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ZaneMorell
    83 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    The TLDR: the prestige of Malak has been completely destroyed by this game over the last few months.

The long version:
    Malak doesn’t matter anymore. I was so excited for him initially but when his release got rushed due to the krakens crying to CGCarrie that too many people unlocked DR the first time and they needed something special that everyone else didn’t have added to the fact that CG miss represented his type of event (see the name change) multiply that by that fact he unlocks at 5* and is useless until 7* gear 13 so it will be a few months (for those that don’t have the currency and gear saved) equals I just don’t care anymore about a toon I was really looking forward to using after a year of building to him with all the KOTOR content. Now we are on to Clone Wars and it seems like by the time Malak comes back we will be on to a new meta or at least close to one.

Lastly the fact that the people who unlocked him got a full GA championship out of him seems to bode well that he will be back “soon”. See the q and a.

(To the people who say you should have spent the money to unlock him....it would have cost me another 300$ to acquire the gear at the time to unlock Malak and if I remember right he was the first one that had the 16.5k toon requirement and there was no heads up or anything from CG that this new format/requirement was coming it was not my favorite surprise from this game.
    I had already spent a good sum to unlock DR and thought he was following the standard legendary toon schedule.)
    Post edited by ZaneMorell on
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    ZaneMorell wrote: »
    is useless until 7* gear 13

Respectfully disagree.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ZaneMorell
    83 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I guess 5* gear 11 with god mods could have viability in arena.
  • I remember taking the chance and putting that zeta on the 4* Bastila and being rewarded with shooting up in Arena from the 500 slump to the 75-99 rank. 5* Malak does a lot of damage, he is just more fragile.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    ZaneMorell wrote: »
    I guess 5* gear 11 with god mods could have viability in arena.

He does. At 7 and g13 he becomes an absolute monster. A beatable one to be sure but a difficult beast to slay.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • ZaneMorell wrote: »
    The TLDR: the prestige of Malak has been completely destroyed by this game over the last few months.

The long version:
    Malak doesn’t matter anymore. I was so excited for him initially but when his release got rushed due to the krakens crying to CGCarrie that too many people unlocked DR the first time and they needed something special that everyone else didn’t have added to the fact that CG miss represented his type of event (see the name change) multiply that by that fact he unlocks at 5* and is useless until 7* gear 13 so it will be a few months (for those that don’t have the currency and gear saved) equals I just don’t care anymore about a toon I was really looking forward to using after a year of building to him with all the KOTOR content. Now we are on to Clone Wars and it seems like by the time Malak comes back we will be on to a new meta or at least close to one.

Lastly the fact that the people who unlocked him got a full GA championship out of him seems to bode well that he will be back “soon”. See the q and a.

(To the people who say you should have spent the money to unlock him....it would have cost me another 300$ to acquire the gear at the time to unlock Malak and if I remember right he was the first one that had the 16.5k toon requirement and there was no heads up or anything from CG that this new format/requirement was coming it was not my favorite surprise from this game.
    I had already spent a good sum to unlock DR and thought he was following the standard legendary toon schedule.)

Agreed. Malak is good but I won't waste crystals gearing him when he returns. I'll save those for the next meta.

As it stands now, i can use dr with gmy and thrawn(or brood alpha for a faster dr) to beat g13 malaks and climb to 1st in arena.

I don't see malak returning changing this all that much. Since I already neat the g13 malaks, I do not forsee any problems beating the 5 star g11 malaks. When I get him to g11 (slowly but not with crystals) I'll use him but no point in being in a hurry. Better to hoard crystals for the next meta.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    gt1di6rv1418.jpg
    7wd58xenwad4.jpg

Js. Js.

they could have changed it on the site because the devs said it was coming back soon, i wouldn't think much of this personally

Yeah probably.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @Starkillerbaby

Moved to Events: Malak Event
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Tommorow. Shut her down. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*