Young Han and FO SF tie fighter

EtchaSketch
74 posts Member
edited August 2019
So.....when are either/ both of these going to be available via nodes? They both have been in game a while, longer then a few others that are already on nodes. I mean we still have a bunch of really old chars that are on 2 nodes. Heck Barriss is on 3 nodes, while Jedi Consular (one of rhe worst chars in game) is on 4 nodes.
Time to update modes/ redo a few of them?

Replies

• Both of those toons are already in easier to farm locations.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    @EtchaSketch , Young Han went exclusively to the Guild Store, similar to Jyn, Gam Guard, and someone else (I forget who).

I can’t recall where FO SF is farmable. It’s been so long, but I have him at 7*, and I can tell you for a fact I didn’t spend a dime on him. Maybe he’s Guild Store too, or Fleet store (would have been before I wised up about zetas 😏)
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • SF TFP is in the shops.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Both are very common in the guild store. I had Young Han farmed up very fast.
  • When will malak be farmable ?
  • When will malak be farmable ?
    August 2025
  • I know they are both farmable in guild store and shipments, but imho, theyre not great enough right now to spend tokens/ crystals on. FO tie fighter is not used or good against the current meta, nor do i see it being so with Negotiator coming around, so why spend tokens on it when they could easily put it on a node. Again, c'mon does anyone even use JC for anything that he needs to be on 4 nodes and able to be farmed faster?
    I guess its just my flight of fantasy that they would redo some.nodes and make it more even/ fair. I know i know, its CG, they dont know what those words mean
  • Young Han is an easy farm, he's in every single refresh of the guild store. FOSFTP is in the guild store too just less frequently. The last thing we need is more hard node farms
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    @EtchaSketch , Young Han went exclusively to the Guild Store, similar to Jyn, Gam Guard, and someone else (I forget who).

JEngineer.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I know they are both farmable in guild store and shipments, but imho, theyre not great enough right now to spend tokens/ crystals on.

So don't. Problem solved.

For what it's worth, I have a G12 Young Han that I use to solo HAAT, and I really like him. I have him modded specifically for that so he's not amazing in PVP (though I have used him in 3v3 GA with a Jango lead to 2-man weak squads), but I imagine a zeta'd Yolo with a bit more speed could do pretty well on a solid Scoundrel team.

Honestly, the farm goes really fast. One tank or Sith raid is good for 10-20 Han shards (depending what tier of SIth you're doing and how well you score), and he doesn't share his slot with anyone else like Jyn, Dengar, Ham Guard, Jawa Engineer, and Logray do. That means you don't have to worry about him going MIA for a week. If you're not in a rush you could just grab one pack of Han shards whenever you finish a raid, and use the rest for gear.

Can't comment on SF TIE Pilot/Fighter except to say that the farms would go pretty fast as well; they share the same slot with nobody else in it.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I know they are both farmable in guild store and shipments, but imho, theyre not great enough right now to spend tokens/ crystals on. FO tie fighter is not used or good against the current meta, nor do i see it being so with Negotiator coming around, so why spend tokens on it when they could easily put it on a node. Again, c'mon does anyone even use JC for anything that he needs to be on 4 nodes and able to be farmed faster?
    I guess its just my flight of fantasy that they would redo some.nodes and make it more even/ fair. I know i know, its CG, they dont know what those words mean
    If they're not worth farming for you, don't farm them. But their farming location IS the guild store. Full stop. There is not a further step in the release cadence after that.

This is quite fair. Everyone playing has those units available in the same location. Everyone who has FOSFTP and Yolo who didn't pay for them did so through the guild store. If you want those units, you need to get them through the guild store, too.

There are many units in the game. Some are worth your while. Some are not. And that depends largely on how you set your own priorities. Many units are really only relevant for the purposes of completionism, such as Lobot, Kit Fisto, or Gamorrean Guard. At present, due to the limits on available FO units, you could put SFTP on that list. But they're the same availability for everyone.

If you want them, make the necessary sacrifices and pay the necessary price. For a lot of units, when that's worth it is a question of when.
    Still not a he.
  • If you dont think farming from guild store is worth it then why would you need to waste valuable energy to farm them
  • There are lots of characters who were on nodes who got added to the guild store later on (mostly cantina nodes), and there was a character who was on a node and in the guild store that got removed from the guild store (sabine wren), but they have never added a hard or cantina node for any character that started off as guild store only.

Those are both guild store characters, and that's how they will stay. Both very easy farms actually since they each started off with their own node in GS. Now FOSFTFP does share the node with his ship, but yeah...

They don't need more space. That was why they took a node from cryboy Anakin