Malak COULD be...

Prev1
Take a moment and ponder this. Malak is a new, different type of event. And most legendaries come around every 3 months, ya? Around there... so what if Malak comes around every 6 months, to give the whales time to enjoy? "Soon" by the devs, could mean anything.
"When life gives you lemons, throw them at someone"

Replies

• Or maybe he will return after 9 months. or 12. or 24 months. or maybe never
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Speculation is speculatory 🤔

I will mention though, I think every reference to a “release cadence” always has the disclaimer that scheduling is subject to change 🤷‍♂️
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Whale confirmed
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    KewlLover wrote: »
    Take a moment and ponder this. Malak is a new, different type of event. And most legendaries come around every 3 months, ya? Around there... so what if Malak comes around every 6 months, to give the whales time to enjoy? "Soon" by the devs, could mean anything.

I said this before over and over, you will not see malak until there is a new meta, devs made this type of event probably because whales complained about it. Once we have a new meta malak will come back. F2p can never compete in this game with whales
  • Boros wrote: »

I said this before over and over, you will not see malak until there is a new meta, devs made this type of event probably because whales complained about it. Once we have a new meta malak will come back. F2p can never compete in this game with whales

Actually it usually goes 2nd run then new meta shortly after. The whole point of being a whale is to crush everyone else. I might not be ablento compete, but my house is paid off so i think im winning
  • Cls was a new type of event when he came out, and it took 6 months for him to come back. So there is a chance it could take 6 months for Malak.
  • What I'm thinking is it will return after the next jkr event
    "When life gives you lemons, throw them at someone"
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    45w85gjdi2yi.jpeg
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Laz wrote: »
    45w85gjdi2yi.jpeg

Gotta destroy my Malak memes competition.

1wn4l8254z0x.jpg
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Kol8Ajawa wrote: »
    I hope he never comes back, at least not until I'm done farming for him which might be another 6 months or so. The people who are ready for him now be damned!

Well if ur 6 months away u will probably not get Malak #2
  • At this point, he would be a distraction from happily gearing my padme team.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Boros wrote: »

Actually it usually goes 2nd run then new meta shortly after. The whole point of being a whale is to crush everyone else. I might not be ablento compete, but my house is paid off so i think im winning

Yeah, this is a better way to drain resources and encourage more panic spending (I mean the first sentence=
  • Just think, the longer they wait, the more people will whale on the next Malak-like event
  • This weekend makes the most sense, drain you for kyrotechs since Padme just came out.
  • tile
    50 posts Member

Whale houses...plural...are also paid off...lol
  • tile wrote: »

That's a lot of faith in people's spending habits.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    tile wrote: »

Some yes. Many, no. Unless you're referring to their parents' house.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    tile wrote: »

Some yes. Many, no. Unless you're referring to their parents' house.

No, they'll inherit that house.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Let’s keep it on topic.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • More Porkins confirmation!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Boros wrote: »

Yep, people fail to see this. No Malak before the new meta arrives.

Apart from Clone reworks there is absolutely nothing new announced for August, so it's highly unlikely Malak will return this month.
  • I hope Malak never comes back. Let the mega-krakens have their toy.

Malak is the most ridiculously OP toon conceived. It's better to have him severely nerfed before his return, or flat out removed from the game.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Overrated, overhyped and overpriced.

Overrated: yet he's the strongest character in the game.

Overhyped: yet everyone who is smart wants him because of how good he is.

Overpriced: it's a given.

Lots of toons were the strongest at the time (nerf rey?).

Of all OP toons, I think we have more counters to malak than we had to any of the previous metas.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

Of all OP toons, I think we have more counters to malak than we had to any of the previous metas.

Idk about more counters but more plug and play versatility your right. I dont concider dr+ thrawn and dr+ gmy seperate counters. Just diferent versions of the same counter.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Idk about more counters but more plug and play versatility your right. I dont concider dr+ thrawn and dr+ gmy seperate counters. Just diferent versions of the same counter.

There's also padme and a couple droid variations.