Poe Dameron

My current efforts are going into finally 7* Jolee and zal for JKR, ewoks for C3PO, and jango/HT 7th stars.

I have a decent fo squad but musing about whether the next film will bring something fo or resistance. The only resistance I have is BB8. I was thinking a quick burst to get Finn and scav Rey, but need 2 others. One of which could be Poe. The only other toon I need in cantina store is old daka 5* ATM). Is he worth it or should I look to other resistance, if that means swapping current priorities from C3PO?

Replies

• Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    Am I wrong to think that Poe's current kit is pretty terrible?
  • I get that the best resistance is jtr, RT, Finn, and droids; but I don't have the resources to farm those right now. Poe and pilot can be got from stores, but kit isn't the best. Poe syncs with Finn a bit.
    Would need to turn attention to Rey and Finn also either way, but many other odds and ends to finish besides ewoks: range trooper 7th *, veers 7th *, baze, rebel pilot gear levels....
  • The only reason to farm Poe right now is if you expect a rework to come. That's not out of the question, though it is just as likely that we get a new version and farming the original would be a waste.
  • My zFinn Poe BB8 Pilot Trooper team is still great for picking apart certain teams. Poe helps a lot to do that. When they defend, FO teams stand no chance against the team. Poe stops them from taking a turn. His kit isn't awesome, but it fits well with the team. His ship is a nice puncher with direct hit. So him:
    Really fast
    Lots of expose
    Removes lots.of.TM from the whole enemy team
    Has a pretty damaging ship
    That's Poe
  • I doubt they are gonna make the old Resistance useful. I feel like they're just gonna add new OP chars.

Very possibly, but then there's the guesswork as to who you might need to get the newbies
  • Poe under Finns new zeta is pretty bad. He was great before when the TM train was strong - but alas, no more.

Maybe sub R2 or 3po if you have him?
  • I have R2, working on C3PO.
    Poe us an easy farm so I'd have a resistance squad to maybe qualify for something, but mixed reports on whether to bother gearing
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I doubt they are gonna make the old Resistance useful. I feel like they're just gonna add new OP chars.

Very possibly, but then there's the guesswork as to who you might need to get the newbies

If you aren't able to farm for JTR, my guess would be the chances of you being ready for such a thing are pretty low.