Grievous leader zeta

I already have the zeta on GG's unique, and I'm really considering getting the zeta on his lead. It looks pretty good on paper, but I'd like to hear more about how it works before I apply it. Does it make a huge difference in the team's performance, or is this a zeta that I can hold off on for awhile? My main goal is to use my Sep team as a Revan counter in GAC, but I wouldn't mind having a zeta that's very useful in GeoTB as well.

Replies

• I already have the zeta on GG's unique, and I'm really considering getting the zeta on his lead. It looks pretty good on paper, but I'd like to hear more about how it works before I apply it. Does it make a huge difference in the team's performance, or is this a zeta that I can hold off on for awhile? My main goal is to use my Sep team as a Revan counter in GAC, but I wouldn't mind having a zeta that's very useful in GeoTB as well.

more TM is always good, and the target lock not countering is very helpful when taking out yoda and jolee, yoda doesn't dodge as often form getting foresight, and B1 can heal the team more. and jolee doesn't counter and regain all his health and protection.

not not really needed right away but it is very nice to have
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    I already have the zeta on GG's unique, and I'm really considering getting the zeta on his lead. It looks pretty good on paper, but I'd like to hear more about how it works before I apply it. Does it make a huge difference in the team's performance, or is this a zeta that I can hold off on for awhile? My main goal is to use my Sep team as a Revan counter in GAC, but I wouldn't mind having a zeta that's very useful in GeoTB as well.

I'd say GG unique, B2, B1, GG Leader, Droideka, (Magna's somewhat useless because he usually dies off first)
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    For that team to be a reliable revan counter , you need Both zetas on grievous , and the one one b2 and the one on b1. I wouldn’t hold off on the zeta , I made sure to do all 4 on my team before I considered using them against any team really. I began testing them with g11 grev and all the zetas , and it could beat a decent Jedi Rey team. So that’s a milestone to look for.

Once you have the zetas , focus on getting grev to g13 or at least 12. Then you’ll have a reliable and versatile offence team. Prioritize grev over all the others in the team.
  • I already have Grievous at g13 and I have the zeta on B1. I would rather not use 2 zetas at the moment, so between GG's lead and B2's unique which do you think is more important for the Sep team?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    I already have Grievous at g13 and I have the zeta on B1. I would rather not use 2 zetas at the moment, so between GG's lead and B2's unique which do you think is more important for the Sep team?

I'd say B2 since it feeds more TM overall.

Except, why wouldn't you want to use the Zetas? GG sepratist droids are the 3rd best team overall in the game.

And the 2nd strongest because it destroys JKR.