NS glitches

Fixer
150 posts Member
It's the 2nd time I think that it's happened now but even so that's far too many times and this time I have video proof of there being game breaking glitches with this team. In fact I'm 99% sure it's been 3 times where a NS who's been killed gets an extra life as a phantasm? How has there not been a post on this? unless my search didn't work it's dodgy that I can kill an enemy toon and have them reappear when their TM is full just to attack me even more.

The proper description of this glitch/bug is usually only seen by me so far occurring when a NS dies she then decides to not be revived as no one gets the chance and have to targetability or health as they should. Once their TM fills up though as it would if they are alive they come back out for a second to land damage maybe even a stun and disappear into nothingness only to appear again for another attack if they feel like it. I will find a way to upload a link or something of the clip if someone wants to see this ridiculousness.

Replies

• zTalzin lead?
  • Is the squad you're facing a ns squad with mother talzin lead? I'd be interested to see footage of what you're talking about.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Sounds like a couple of my ex girlfriends...
  • Ehhh yeah. That sounds exactly like a zTalzin lead working as it should...
  • Under ztalzin lead...a dead nightsister revives long enough to assist another night sisters basic attacks then dies again unless the target was killed then she stays alive.

Also old daka rez, zombie has 2 free rez's to whomever dies first if over g10, and last but not last if mother talzins group attack kills someone then it,ll rez a dead nightsister.

Might say night sisters like ressurections ALOT.

Try using bounty hunters with boba/jango or other teams with strong group damage or throw thrawn on whatever team to shut down zombie long enough to kill your targets.

Watch out for rampage zeta'd assaj to ramp her damage up as the death count rises! ;)
  • Fixer
    150 posts Member
    Hold the front door has that always been a Talzin Zeta?? What the heck I thought they were already overpowered? Sounds like it's more common than I thought but it honestly does not look intended in game nor does it have any decent indication of what's happening when it happens. I feel a bit of a fool now but just seeing it happen how it does in person and recorded just looks out of the blue.

I guess I got an answer though thanks guys, and to reply to other ones it was not any other form of ressurect I've known about those silly quirks to NS teams already it was definitely this Zeta lead I've not know about. Is there a way to close the post now? Also for future reference what's the best way to get a video clip onto a post? Link a YouTube upload of it?
  • That’s literally the zeta description for mother talzin’s lead. You could have just read it and you would have saved yourself a lot of time.
  • This is seriously a joke.
  • Deathstorm
  • Where is the supposed video proof?
  • Talzin's zeta has been part of her kit since she was introduced.

There are numerous teams that can handle her comfortably.

The big strengths of the Nightsisters are their multiple vectors for revival and their ability to grow stronger when allies (or enemies) are defeated. It's their shtick.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Talzin's zeta has been part of her kit since she was introduced.

There are numerous teams that can handle her comfortably.

The big strengths of the Nightsisters are their multiple vectors for revival and their ability to grow stronger when allies (or enemies) are defeated. It's their shtick.

You are wrong. It's Dark Magickal Hacking
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Deathstorm

Respectfully disagree.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Fixer wrote: »
    What the heck I thought they were already overpowered?

Laughs in Imperial
  • Fixer
    150 posts Member
    Danubiss wrote: »
    That’s literally the zeta description for mother talzin’s lead. You could have just read it and you would have saved yourself a lot of time.

And considering I don't have her and wasn't there for the marquee nor am farming her how was I supposed to know this freak occurence I've only just started seeing since she's been available was caused by her or anyone on the team for that matter? I don't have hours of my days to waste reading every detail of all abilities and if you look at the effects without knowledge of it existing it certainly looks out of place so how about you consider that especially since forums are places to ask questions and get answers before telling me it's my fault I don't know every small thing...
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    If I see something new, first thing I do is go read the kit. Hope this is helpful.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Danubiss wrote: »
    That’s literally the zeta description for mother talzin’s lead. You could have just read it and you would have saved yourself a lot of time.

And considering I don't have her and wasn't there for the marquee nor am farming her how was I supposed to know this freak occurence I've only just started seeing since she's been available was caused by her or anyone on the team for that matter? I don't have hours of my days to waste reading every detail of all abilities and if you look at the effects without knowledge of it existing it certainly looks out of place so how about you consider that especially since forums are places to ask questions and get answers before telling me it's my fault I don't know every small thing...

sure, but...
    How has there not been a post on this? unless my search didn't work it's dodgy that I can kill an enemy toon and have them reappear when their TM is full just to attack me even more.

reading 5 kits probably takes less time than searching the forum prior to making a post about it because you couldn't find what you were looking for. You can read the kits ingame even if you don't have the character unlocked.
    while the response was arguably snarky, it's still good advice.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Fixer
    150 posts Member
    I understand the points being made but the whole reason I resorted to making the post/thread was this genuinely looked like a glitch to me XD reading kits may have been quicker save for the fact at 4x speed you don't notice it's an assist you see a magical reappearance of a toon and there is no good design implemented to cue and represent what happens there, when you have Hera get her turn you at least get a healthiest enemy pop up similar to many other interactions. I 100% would've read up if I thought there was any way it was a kit interaction. There's a difference between something new and something out of the blue that in many games would be the exact visualisation of a glitch
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Well next time you think there's a glitch, assume it's part of a kit first and read. If you don't find the answer, that's when you post your question.
    Post edited by CCyrilS on
  • Fixer
    150 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Well next time I'll remember that aswell as there being good people on forums who have answers I may not find there'll also be people who just criticise confusion, not all as intently and special but nonetheless
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Well next time I'll remember that aswell as there being good people on forums who have answers I may not find there'll also be people who just criticise confusion, not all as intently and special but nonetheless

Welcome!
  • NS squads have never once been an issue for my BH Squad, All of my squad apart from Bossk have good AOE's that do damage to other NS through zombie taunt, while getting bounty hunters contract (damage weakest enemy 10 times with Bossk Lead) , as well as doing MAD healing to BH (With Bossk zetas) and once Bossk has BH Resolve, you can literally just shred any NS squad.
  • @TangoSket throw a zeta on Jango's unique and then him and Boba shred the team by themselves.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @TangoSket throw a zeta on Jango's unique and then him and Boba shred the team by themselves.

Bro I know that lol In GA sometimes If I don't have enough good toons I'll chuck Bossk, IG-88 and Dengar in a team and leave Jango and Boba to take out an entire team by themselves, BH resolve is just plain silly
  • TangoSket wrote: »
    NS squads have never once been an issue for my BH Squad, All of my squad apart from Bossk have good AOE's that do damage to other NS through zombie taunt, while getting bounty hunters contract (damage weakest enemy 10 times with Bossk Lead) , as well as doing MAD healing to BH (With Bossk zetas) and once Bossk has BH Resolve, you can literally just shred any NS squad.

Gl with that.

https://swgoh.gg/p/267725337/