Jawas vs geos part II - real cheese now?

Prev1
So we had the before this discussions.
Did people now discover the real cheese tactic with the jawa team:

https://youtu.be/KcWEGbqvQJc

Replies

• It’s 2019, maybe Bossk now identifies as a jawa.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    That's a Gouda strategy.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    That's a Gouda strategy.

That's so bad it's good
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    That's a Gouda strategy.

That's so bad it's good

: )
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Just wait til @Mephisto_style hears about this
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    JDK1982 wrote: »
    So we had the before this discussions.
    Did people now discover the real cheese tactic with the jawa team:

https://youtu.be/KcWEGbqvQJc

I say it's great. (Talking ga/tw here). Make ppl choose whether or not to set bossk on D, or save him for offense just in case. I'm kinda bored of seeing bossk on D everywhere anyway.

Besides that, using bossk pulls a key toon from a solid squad. Yes there are plenty of BHs to choose from, but it would definitely shake things up.
  • I don‘t get how that works...
    why are thermals applied while geo‘s are hitting Bossk ? The unique speaks of Jawas being attacked
  • Yes, it says jawa ally.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Otsego wrote: »
    I don‘t get how that works...
    why are thermals applied while geo‘s are hitting Bossk ? The unique speaks of Jawas being attacked

You're right. I see why some are applied, but not all. Are we missing something?
  • What's there to get? It's bugged.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    DarthJarX2 wrote: »
    What's there to get? It's bugged.

You're the first to suggest that
  • The bugs are strong with this one .... there is clearly something not working. Several times the geos gets inflicted with TDs even though no Jawa is damaged.
  • if it is a bug that is not being adressed, it should also work with stormtrooper han right ?
  • sthans taunt will be dispelled.
    you need bossk and at least the zeta on his unique, better both zetas.
    bossk need to be faster than the geos
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Please give Bossk a 3X brown hooded cloak and a new ability called Sand Crawler Driver.
  • Even though this is probably the closest the Jawas come to being meta, I agree, it's a bug.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Even though this is probably the closest the Jawas come to being meta, I agree, it's a bug.

There are actually 6 bugs. Maybe a 7th
  • Beside the bug with the bugs :D
    Did anyone elaborate how Jawas must be geared in order to work against the Bugs?
    I used in GAC once my Jawas (G7-G9) against a Bug team which was at g12 (except Alpha Brood), the mechanic was there and worked, but my Jawas died too fast, only 1 Bug got killed by thermal detonators.
    Is there any experience how high Jawas needs to be in gear for G10,11,12 bugs etc.?
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Manumicio wrote: »
    Beside the bug with the bugs :D
    Did anyone elaborate how Jawas must be geared in order to work against the Bugs?
    I used in GAC once my Jawas (G7-G9) against a Bug team which was at g12 (except Alpha Brood), the mechanic was there and worked, but my Jawas died too fast, only 1 Bug got killed by thermal detonators.
    Is there any experience how high Jawas needs to be in gear for G10,11,12 bugs etc.?
    Around the same gear level as bugs, at least.
  • This really has to be patched out CG
  • @Manumicio I am modding for high armor, health, protection, crit avoidance. Ignore speed pretty much, and gear em to g10-11. My team is a work in progress. I am enjoying playing with them.
  • That's definitely a bug. Even if Bossk self identifies as a Jawa, genetically speaking, he's a Trandoshan.

That or CG decides they like the interaction since Geos still don't bring them any money and they update Scavenger's kit again to say when any ally takes damage.
  • I don't think Scavenger's ability is WAI in different parts of the game. I am finding many battles where TD placement is significantly less than the % you expect.
  • Though not working as intended, we do find it to be an interesting interaction that we'll continue to monitor.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    It is so ugly this mix of Bossk + jawas

I need bossk for my bh team.
    Does that work with another tank like stormtrooper ?
  • It is so ugly this mix of Bossk + jawas

I need bossk for my bh team.
    Does that work with another tank like stormtrooper ?
    mikk207 wrote: »
    sthans taunt will be dispelled.
    you need bossk and at least the zeta on his unique, better both zetas.
    bossk need to be faster than the geos

• Daishi
    718 posts Member
    I kinda wonder if old ben can work instead. Since he also has an undispellable taunt type thing.
  • Daishi wrote: »
    I kinda wonder if old ben can work instead. Since he also has an undispellable taunt type thing.

His taunt can be dispelled. Once he regains it, you can just dispel a second time and its gone.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Daishi wrote: »

I think he regains it only once, so not much help.
This discussion has been closed.