OMG... I think I picked up on something in the road ahead.

2Next

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Slaphead is a common insult for a bald man. Mace rework / new version is my guess.

I know a bald(ing) man who gets slapped in the face a lot.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Um... Holdo is an extremely important character in the Star Wars universe. I don't get why people don't like her.

Plus her toon in game is pretty good.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Um... Holdo is an extremely important character in the Star Wars universe. I don't get why people don't like her.

Plus her toon in game is pretty good.

I never understood the Rose or Holdo hate.

Just toxic internet being toxic internet.

And Rose and Holdo both are very good in game. How can you not like a self and group healing tank that passes foresight and has an AOE daze? I have her zetaed and have never regretted it.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Forehead = Ki Adi Mundi, obviously.

THIS
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Forehead = Ki Adi Mundi, obviously.

THIS

He’s already in the game...where’s the disbelief part??
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Fivehead = Ki Adi Mundi, obviously.

Fixed it for you, VonZant.

But seriously. It's Ki-Adi Mundi, guys.
  • leef wrote: »
    Slaphead is a common insult for a bald man. Mace rework / new version is my guess.

I know a bald(ing) man who gets slapped in the face a lot.

Is it Billy Bob Thorton?
    Q82sddW.gif
  • I hope that we will get Jar Jar in the game. He is as much part of Star wars as any other character.
  • JDIII wrote: »
    You can’t compare Jar Jar to Rose/Holdo. Jar Jar is more well known, more liked, and fits into the Star Wars story pretty good. Holdo/Rose don’t.

Holdo is the main reason that the resistance survived. Smokes ship would've took out each transport if she didnt slice it in half. Although, she could've been smarter and informed her crew they were going to an old rebel base before Poe started an uprising. 🤷‍♂️
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Kokie wrote: »
    JDIII wrote: »
    You can’t compare Jar Jar to Rose/Holdo. Jar Jar is more well known, more liked, and fits into the Star Wars story pretty good. Holdo/Rose don’t.

This is extremely debatable....Jar Jar is the one character in the star wars universe that made me seriously question my continued fan status of the franchise

And here I wasn't aware that anyone actually liked Jar Jar. Learn something new everyday I guess.
    Post edited by Ruark_Icefire on
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

This is extremely debatable....Jar Jar is the one character in the star wars universe that made me seriously question my continued fan status of the franchise

And here I wasn't aware that anyone actually liked Jar Jar. Learn something new everyday I guess.

Meesa surprised as you!
  • Kokie wrote: »

Episode 8 made me question my continued fan status and even the true fan status of Rian Johnson for that matter haha

Until Rose and Holdo came along.
  • Palanthian wrote: »

Rose and Holdo are much better. They are just bad characters. Jar Jar is actively annoying in every scene he is in.
  • Palanthian wrote: »

Rose and Holdo are much better. They are just bad characters. Jar Jar is actively annoying in every scene he is in.

But that's the thing, it's all subjective. To you, JJB is more annoying and yet to me, and I assume others, he isn't bad or at least not as bad as Rose and Holdo. Honestly I get more annoyed with cry baby Kylo than I do JarJar haha
  • CapnJack81 wrote: »
    Palanthian wrote: »

But that's the thing, it's all subjective. To you, JJB is more annoying and yet to me, and I assume others, he isn't bad or at least not as bad as Rose and Holdo. Honestly I get more annoyed with cry baby Kylo than I do JarJar haha

I feel the same about anakin, he was such a pud in the prequals. Didnt feel right knowing how boss he was as vader
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    If there was any one free ticket I was given to choose a character for the game, no questions asked... I would seriously beg for that ticket to be viable for banning Jar Jar from the game indefinitely.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • As much as everyone hates on Jar Jar, he was an instrumental character to LS survival in a lot of scenes.

But the sequels havent?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    As much as everyone hates on Jar Jar, he was an instrumental character to LS survival in a lot of scenes.

And also instrumental in Palpatine's rise to power. Whereas Rose was instrumental in the destruction of most of the Resistance by bringing DJ, who decoded the cloaking, to the FO. I say, we go with "FO agent Rose" theory alongside the "Darth Jar Jar" one!
  • I wouldn't mind jar jar in the game. There are worse toons in the game.
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    I've heard that they have a very painful and upsetting shot for things you catch while on the road.